PDA

View Full Version : Can't Play Online

TheDarkstar2000
12-27-2004, 02:48 PM
hey all, me and my friend are trying to play this game together over the net, and we cannot. I personally cannot see ANY servers when i click multiplayer, and i even can't connect to his IP directly. If anyone has any solutions to the problem, please tell. We are both running the newest version, i think it is 3.03. But we both have it, both of our firewalls are off and our internet connections are fine. Please, if anyone has any solutions to the problem, please tell me. Thanks.

TheDarkstar2000
12-27-2004, 02:48 PM
hey all, me and my friend are trying to play this game together over the net, and we cannot. I personally cannot see ANY servers when i click multiplayer, and i even can't connect to his IP directly. If anyone has any solutions to the problem, please tell. We are both running the newest version, i think it is 3.03. But we both have it, both of our firewalls are off and our internet connections are fine. Please, if anyone has any solutions to the problem, please tell me. Thanks.

Lucius_Esox
12-27-2004, 05:16 PM
Have you posted in community help?

JG52_Helgstrand
12-27-2004, 05:25 PM
Install and use Hyperlobby

http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/

I don't think anybody uses the in game multiplayer.

Troll2k
12-27-2004, 05:42 PM
The game itself does not have a server browser.For that you need a 3rd party program such as Hyperlobby or All Seeing Eye.You can also use Ubi.com game service software.

The multiplayer window is for lan or direct ip only.(Some screens will have a 3rd option.Play at Ubi.com)

The player hosting must forward port 21000 on his router.The player joining just puts the host's ip in the box and clicks join