PDA

View Full Version : All training mode carrier take off missions don't work

over50
10-31-2004, 07:05 PM
Just installed PF and all of the single player carrier takeoff training missions begin with the aircraft airborne - not on the carrier deck. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

Thanks in advance..

over50
10-31-2004, 07:05 PM
Just installed PF and all of the single player carrier takeoff training missions begin with the aircraft airborne - not on the carrier deck. Is this a bug or have I missed something?

Thanks in advance..

Red_Russian13
10-31-2004, 07:10 PM
I think you may have to adjust your difficulty settings.

When in the difficulty settings area, click on the toggle "next" at the bottom right. There you'll see take off/landing toggles. Try turning them on and see if that works.

I am able to take off from a carrier this way.

I think this might help, let us know.

Fliegeroffizier
10-31-2004, 07:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by over50:

Thanks in advance.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
They Worked fine for me

over50
10-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Red_Russian13 ..... Thanks for the help - I had Realistic Landings toggled ON but not Realistic Takeoff & Landings to avoid having to start every mission from a dead stop vs airborne and heading to the target. Obviously "pilot error" and not a bug. Thanks again!

Red_Russian13
10-31-2004, 09:35 PM
No problem. Welcome aboard.