PDA

View Full Version : AC:B Exclusive ComicCon Large Shirt for Sale!

ColinStein
08-04-2010, 05:23 PM
I currently have an awesome maroon Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood shirt from ComicCon. Sadly, this is a large shirt and I am a small guy who wears smalls. I'd love to trade this with someone who has a small but that situation is unlikely. I guess I should be selling it. Would any of you be interested in this if it were available for bidding on eBay?

If not, thank you for your time and I'll see you online when Brotherhood is out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/thestein/Photo4-1.jpg

ColinStein
08-04-2010, 05:23 PM
I currently have an awesome maroon Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood shirt from ComicCon. Sadly, this is a large shirt and I am a small guy who wears smalls. I'd love to trade this with someone who has a small but that situation is unlikely. I guess I should be selling it. Would any of you be interested in this if it were available for bidding on eBay?

If not, thank you for your time and I'll see you online when Brotherhood is out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/thestein/Photo4-1.jpg

tyrce111
08-04-2010, 05:29 PM
Ide love to buy it off you...
What size is it??
Does it just say large??

ColinStein
08-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Just large. It's an American Apparel shirt too so it's going to run a little loose...or tight...I forget how AA shirts go. Man, looking at this shirt makes me wish it were small! It's so damn cool!

Marius_Darkwolf
08-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Depending on how much I'd be willing to drop some coin for it

gamertam
08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
May i ask what's the going price? I'll see if i have enough money leftover. I'm kinda interest it by the way.

ColinStein
08-04-2010, 10:57 PM
It would more than likely be an eBay auction for say $10. That's normal for a shirt right? Then there's shipping which could vary. I live in Oklahoma being mostly the center of the US so shipping shouldn't be too bad either way.

DorkDorkerson
08-21-2010, 04:52 PM
Did you win it from one of those booths?

ColinStein
08-21-2010, 05:04 PM
My roommate went to ComicCon, I couldn't go this year. She played a demo and they gave it to her so I guess you could say 'won'.

Silkyn
08-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Wow, I just made a thread about those shirts and my wish was fulfilled, yes please.

MrCazzah
08-21-2010, 05:57 PM
:| I would LOVE IT.
If only I was Large enough to fit a large.
Still, how much are you looking for?

ColinStein
08-21-2010, 06:19 PM
Yea, I don't need it because it's large. It's a damn cool shirt though! I was looking at making an eBay listing for it starting at $10 or $15 and go from there but it doesn't look like many at all want it. There is this one guy not even 20 minutes away from me on these forums that seems to want it so it might just go to him.