PDA

View Full Version : Glitch on Artifact Fragment

Scott.QX.X
10-07-2018, 06:48 AM
I am missing some artifact fragments.
Last night I got 7 fragments and my spear at Lv 3 before I exit the game. Today I killed another 2 cultists (9 down in total now), only to find that I have only 5 fragments in the inventory.
The spear now has "upgrade available", and the quest "upgrade your spear" also tells me to go to the ancient forge. The forge is interactable, but nothing happens when I actually interact. The spear stays at lv 3.

Scott.QX.X
10-07-2018, 08:41 AM
I got a bad feeling that even if they fix this I still have to start anew...

Intelneuro
10-08-2018, 03:45 AM
I'm getting the same problem. I lost like 4 fragments. It's NOT saving any of them. I'm on 5/6 on the spear. Any cultist I kill, 14 so far, the fragments disappear if I exit the game even after saving. I have zero! I tried reloading my save but the fragments disappear. I'll have to avoid killing any of them or my entire game would be ruined for not being able to upgrade. The spear says Collect Artifact Fragments 0/22 fragments! If they come out with a fix, they need it to check where the spear level is at and how many fragments you have in inventory and replace what is missing to how many you killed.

Ry_mann88
10-16-2018, 03:35 AM
I know this post is old, but I recently got the same thing. Noticed the Plague of Athens questline reset my inventory. The only thing I kept was weapons and armor. All quest items and junk items were lost, including Artifact Fragments.

Intelneuro
10-16-2018, 04:26 AM
You could check out: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1942265-Artifact-fragments-don-t-save-to-save-file I and others found out more info regarding the problem to artifacts. It may help you.

Ry_mann88
10-17-2018, 04:16 AM
Further testing myself, I can confirm the glitch has nothing to do with the Plague of Athens, good thing too. Now I can go back to my new save and keep playing, leaving the cultists alone until the issue is resolved. Looks like it really is either a Level 5 Spear or 6/22 issue. Shame, my level 41 save had awesome gear, but I doubt any fixes will be able to retroactively resolve the issue.

Silverstar7603
11-18-2018, 11:16 PM
Iím having the same problem as well. Iíve killed all 42 Cultists in my game, but the quest keeps telling me I only have 21 fragments. Hopefully there will be a fix, or if someone has a solution...

Soulution for me: Reloaded a close save, opened cultist menu and got rid of the little quest markers on each person. Magically popped up. Good luck guys. 😓

ubi--unicorn
11-18-2018, 11:23 PM
Thanks for sharing your solution, Silverstar7603! This thread is somewhat old, are the other posters still experiencing this?

NumexNumisma
11-19-2018, 10:42 AM
Thanks for sharing your solution, Silverstar7603! This thread is somewhat old, are the other posters still experiencing this?

Sorry, but in what way is this a solution? It worked for Silverstar, yes, but it does not necessarily for others, so please, please don't just regard this problem as "fixed".

We have been trying for long, long time to get someone to listen, all we ever got was "I'll hand it up to the developers.", which did in no way ever imply that they ever actually did, nor that the problem was ever actively worked on.

Please, please, dear Unicorn, at least get somebody to officially confirm that this is a known problem and is indeed being worked on, feeling a bit annoyed by this radio-silence from your employers.

VapeNayshTV
01-08-2019, 02:51 AM

Yes I did get the same problem and do what silver star had mentioned and it worked

Ubi-Swaggins
01-09-2019, 11:00 AM
Hey VapeNayshTV,

Could you please create a support ticket on our support support website (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/) and include a copy of your Save Data of the game so the team can further investigate?

You can find the location for the save data here. (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000037092/Save-game-locations-for-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-ACOD)

neeks08
02-04-2019, 07:07 AM

Yes I had same problem today but doing what silverstar7603 worked 👍🏻👍🏻