PDA

View Full Version : I have two questions about the Wu Lin.

GayForShugoki
10-07-2018, 02:56 AM
I asked on the most recent stream, but someoneís microphone messed up and they sounded like a robot, causing my post to be missed.

1. If I pre-order, will I unlock all the heroes at no cost? Ií masking a simple question for clarification so I donít spend all my Steel on executions and then realise I canít play them on the 17th.

2. Is it possible to change the colour of Nuxiaís cape? The white will clash with most colour patterns, honestly. It also sticks out like a sore thumb.

SangLong524
10-07-2018, 05:52 AM
Im not dev but i can answer number 1
All the heroes will be unlocked if you have pre ordered, Just like season pass heroes. They are coming on thursday, i cant wait!!!
Currently im sitting on 300k of steels, waiting to be spent on these wulin guys.

Knight_Raime
10-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Like the season pass purchasing the dlc unlocks the heros for you two weeks before everyone else. So if you buy marching fire you will get to play the 4 new heros on the 16th. While none owners have to wait till the second of next month to be able to buy the new heros with steel.

bhitrock
10-07-2018, 09:51 AM
2. Is it possible to change the colour of Nuxia’s cape? The white will clash with most colour patterns, honestly. It also sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yes you can. It is basically like Highlander's cape: You can put different symbols, engravings and paint patterns on it. And of course you can also change her color scheme (like for all the other heroes)

bhitrock
10-07-2018, 09:53 AM
[...] While none owners have to wait till the second of next month to be able to buy the new heros with steel.
Is it exactly the second? Silly. The 2nd November is my birthday. Happy birthday to me I guess...