PDA

View Full Version : Zoisme broken?

thefinalstarman
10-07-2018, 01:39 AM
I am unable to reach Zoisme. The map puts her under Delphi but I cannot find a way to her. I have looked at several different videos and it seems she shows up at different locations? Has anyone been able to find her or is she bugged?

TwystedInsanity
10-07-2018, 04:06 PM
I am unable to reach Zoisme. The map puts her under Delphi but I cannot find a way to her. I have looked at several different videos and it seems she shows up at different locations? Has anyone been able to find her or is she bugged?

I have this same exact issue as well. Haven't been able to find an answer yet.

FireIce38
10-07-2018, 05:04 PM

She's bugged. I'm fairly certain Ubisoft is aware of this.

Dwmkultra
10-07-2018, 08:25 PM
I also have this problem. So are we just supposed to wait until an update fixes this or will all my saves from this point forward be corrupted? I guess I am wondering if I need to wait until this is fixed to move forward or will all that time and work be erased?

ubi--unicorn
10-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Hey guys! This is a known issue and a workaround can be found here. (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000037532)