PDA

View Full Version : Framerate bug, suggestions...

Kraidoz
10-07-2018, 12:52 AM
The bug: The game tanks when using Ikaros for too long and trying to use stationary mode. Only happened once so far @ Cyclops Lair.

Suggestion: Make shanties have its own sound setting. It is currently shared with SFX, and the waves make the shanties hard to hear at times.

Suggestion: Set the game to remember our choice for photos (none, friends, etc), some of us really dont want to see them.

Afterthought: Wasn't the deluxe edition content supposed to be included in the gold edition pack?

Kraidoz
10-08-2018, 09:23 PM
In addition, I just had to force close the game. I fast-traveled to Kirrha in Phokis, jumped to street level taking damage, then the framerate dropped to about 0.5fps, 1 frame every 2 secs.

ubi--unicorn
10-08-2018, 09:30 PM
Hey Kraidoz, do the frame rate drops happen in a specific spot?

Kraidoz
10-09-2018, 03:11 AM
Nope. The Ikaros one fixed itself by canceling back to using Kass. Ikaros was fine the next time I called him.

The other type, i had it happen again tonight. It was in a fort in Phokis for a quest to find saphires, cant recall the name right now (south of the oracle at delphi i think). I tried to move away and both Kass and the enemies started glitching graphically, eventually leading to Kass being invisible.