PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16 DLC perhaps? Spoilers

RzaRecta357
11-24-2011, 03:22 PM
So, I was just thinking. Remember when the game was first announced we all seen the memory titles in a list and one or two of them had 16 instead of 17?

Maybe those repaired blocks are his and he some how managed to imprint them in there.

Chances are they're just Desmonds but I thought that'd be cool. Felt like he didn't get enough play.

Yay or nay?

RzaRecta357
11-24-2011, 03:22 PM
So, I was just thinking. Remember when the game was first announced we all seen the memory titles in a list and one or two of them had 16 instead of 17?

Maybe those repaired blocks are his and he some how managed to imprint them in there.

Chances are they're just Desmonds but I thought that'd be cool. Felt like he didn't get enough play.

Yay or nay?

Assassin_M
11-24-2011, 03:43 PM
Yay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Skuldpt
11-24-2011, 03:48 PM
If you like cookies say YAY!

LightRey
11-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Yay for both the cookies and the S16 DLC.

CRUDFACE
11-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Yay! Can I get some milk with those cookies though?

rileypoole1234
11-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Yay! But I still don't understand why they couldn't just have Desmond be in the back of the van at the end of ACR. I thought the "rebuilding of the island" was sort of unneeded.

Artagez
11-24-2011, 09:02 PM
The remaining 2 pillars are i belive are going to be in the upcoming DLC on Dec. 12... But i do know this: ****SPOILER ALERT***** Right before S16 got deleted, he held desmond, and right before he let go: i think that he imprinted.... cause in the begining ****SPOILER ALERT**** He said: Maybe i can come with you.... So i think it might be: First pillar Desmond Last pillar S16

naran6142
11-24-2011, 10:40 PM
i think the upcoming dlc is just MP tho im not sure

and i supposed that 16 might have left something behind in the animus data core

im not sure if you mean that he imprinted himself onto desmonds mind, cuz that i doubt

RzaRecta357
11-25-2011, 01:36 AM
When he is holding Desmond all of Desmonds body in the area is glowing all weird like too but it goes away.

Speaking of being in the van at the end. He was wearing his black sweater wasn't he? They dropped the ball!

LightRey
11-25-2011, 03:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nights714:
The remaining 2 pillars are i belive are going to be in the upcoming DLC on Dec. 12... But i do know this: ****SPOILER ALERT***** Right before S16 got deleted, he held desmond, and right before he let go: i think that he imprinted.... cause in the begining ****SPOILER ALERT**** He said: Maybe i can come with you.... So i think it might be: First pillar Desmond Last pillar S16 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
4 pillars actually, 2 for each gate.

oh, and no.

itsamea-mario
11-25-2011, 03:07 AM
Well I think dec 12 is probably just MP.
SP DLC tends to be early in the next year.

ziljn
11-25-2011, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nights714:
The remaining 2 pillars are i belive are going to be in the upcoming DLC on Dec. 12... But i do know this: ****SPOILER ALERT***** Right before S16 got deleted, he held desmond, and right before he let go: i think that he imprinted.... cause in the begining ****SPOILER ALERT**** He said: Maybe i can come with you.... So i think it might be: First pillar Desmond Last pillar S16 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you are on the right track, but I think it probably goes further than just the next DLC. As you said, it seems like he imprinted his memories with Desmond, thus opening up S16's ancestors to Desmond as well...???

Think of the possibilities.