PDA

View Full Version : Question Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Social Chest Location Help.

Safsoufas
10-06-2018, 05:35 PM
Hello Guys

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum or something, this is my first time posting a new thread. I posted another similar one in the Assassin's Creed Support. just in case. I am seeking help in, yes, Assassin's Creed 4's Social Treasures. I know the game is REALLY old in terms of video games, now there are 4 or 5 games released after it, but I decided to go back and complete all the challenges, hack and collect all the computers and sticky notes, and complete as much as I can of the database. There are 2 challenges left for me now, the "Earn 2000 Reales by playing mini-games" which is doable but hard, and the "Find 3 social chests". I have completed the find 3 royal convoys and 3 white whales, but I have 2/3 found social chests. I haven't searched too long, maybe an hour while trying to finish the other Abstergo challenges, but now I have 2 left. I haven't found any social chests and searched around. I did find a map made by the community showing possible locations and I will try that. If anyone can please help me, give me the coordinates or locations of a social chest, please do. I will appreciate it :). Meanwhile, if I do find any thing, I'll post them here for anyone who is playing the game and has a hard time finding these. I also bought AC4 on the xbox 360 if anyone is wondering.

Locopells
10-07-2018, 06:35 PM
http://www.jp.guihard.net/IMG/jpg/map-social-events.jpg

This is probably the one you've already seen, but this works for me.

Safsoufas
10-07-2018, 08:10 PM
Yes that's the one I saw. I was hoping for anyone who by any chance was still playing the game found a chest and shared the coordinates here so i don't have to spend 2 hours fast travelling. But thanks anyways. I appreciate it :)

Safsoufas
10-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Bump

Safsoufas
10-21-2018, 05:43 PM
I'll keep just bumping it I guess