PDA

View Full Version : And the streets run red bug.

ZarrocThalion
10-06-2018, 09:31 AM
I fast traveled to Athens got stuck in the rising from the ashes chapter. Lost all quests, and stuck trying to protect Phoibe from the cult guards. The quest marker is 2677m away and blocked by "area unavailable" wall.

Johnnyk052018
10-06-2018, 09:54 AM
I be had the same thing happen to me. Did you sort it out. As I donít no what to do next.

Death3ater1994
10-06-2018, 10:48 AM
i also have the same problem and no to fix it i might end up having to start a hole brand new game

guest-KQxQTZ4r
10-06-2018, 04:18 PM
I had the same issue, if you load up the save for the Misson before '' and the streets run red'' and redo the dialogue getting the guy to take his medication and then go search the house for phoibe again and it should work the correct way. Well at least it worked when I did it

bdobbler
10-07-2018, 02:33 AM
I fast traveled to Athens got stuck in the rising from the ashes chapter. Lost all quests, and stuck trying to protect Phoibe from the cult guards. The quest marker is 2677m away and blocked by "area unavailable" wall.

Iím having the same bug, I ever tried reloading a save just before this quest and it didnít help.

Lime991
10-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Try and run it to the Temple across the Street. Kill the four enemies. She should have been laying by a pillar in the Temple there is something you can interakt with. But for me she had keept going throu the door and upp the stairs. The cutscene started when i did get close to her. Hope it might work for you guys to.

Oyvind96
10-07-2018, 05:56 PM
This is the mission right after the one named 'Abandoned by the gods', right? Beacuse all of my missions disappeared

Matthewk90
10-07-2018, 07:20 PM
Phoibe is in Korinthia. Tried to restart from a full lvl back. And it still fs up 😑 This really needs to be fixed asap 😞

Oyvind96
10-07-2018, 08:05 PM
I can't even talk with Perikles after coming back to Athens.. This is the biggest gamebreaker I've encountered ever and it doesn't even seem like Ubisoft are interested in patching anything.. Not a single patch since I started playing, I even had early access

Joshboy1997
10-07-2018, 08:27 PM
I managed to sort mine out as mine also said she's in korinthia but wouldn't let me fast travel or leave so I loaded the game to before I started the quest and then it worked

ubi--unicorn
10-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for the report, I have reported this issue. If I need any further information I will let you all know.

guest-9T99cNoe
10-08-2018, 12:22 AM
I was having this same bug. Just don't fast travel into Athens. Travel to the city on foot and it should work after that.

Invalid_Human
10-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Same problem with me, im on PC

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Hey again everyone,

Would you be able to provide us with the following so we can investigate this issue further:

Photos of your quest log/ map with markers
If you receive your side content when the chapter is finished

Any other information you have which might be relevant would be great too :) thanks

itsRHINOoo
10-08-2018, 03:20 PM
I've seen my fair share of bugs in Ubi titles ranging from hilarious to inconvenient, but this is the first time I had a complete gamebreaker, tried everything the followers of this thread suggested... same thing happens, I leave the scene in the house and according to YouTube, I'm supposed to see Phoibe across the way getting chased by cultists, but instead I get a marker icon 3000m away that I cant get to.... every. Time.... what's worse is that this is the only game my little sister plays but is not at this point of the story yet. Hope it wont happen to her, but it's with the same disc... smh. Fix it fast please

Oyvind96
10-08-2018, 04:16 PM
It's impossible to finish the chapter. I'm at the part right before this, where I'm supppsed to talk to Perikles after returning to Athens. I don't have a single quest and I don't even have an objective. This is the part of the game when you can't leave Athens and non of the sidequests are available.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-08-2018, 04:19 PM
Please check my post above guys if you'd like to help us look into this :)

Invalid_Human
10-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Ubi-Bandicoot
if you can, visit CASE with number 07128198, i got some infor there + screenshots

Mezdros
10-08-2018, 07:37 PM
http://nl.tinypic.com/r/2dj3x9g/9

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/25fsvbl/9

http://nl.tinypic.com/r/21eaj45/9

Sorry for the bad quality. Ps4 version 1.0.2

Edit: Forgot to mention my Ubisoft (Europe) Support Ticket number: 07118485, googled the bug and stumbled upon this thread

Invalid_Human
10-08-2018, 08:26 PM
So i tested some more today, it seems like it plays cutscene right before i go through gate at Port of Piraeus
https://i.imgur.com/AI5JklO.jpg

It play this cutscene, https://i.imgur.com/BrvhgSW.jpg https://i.imgur.com/M0BBIRK.jpg https://i.imgur.com/MQYdYzR.jpg

and after that it teleports me to here https://i.imgur.com/dDQ1Xt7.jpg https://i.imgur.com/qmi8TDU.jpg

and everything bugs out. No other quests, fast travel unavaible and all of the map are missing https://i.imgur.com/pJw0UOA.jpg

PS.
It bugs before "And the streets run red" quest, it bugs out at the "Abandoned By the Gods" quest but im able to finnish it. However all of the fast travel and quests are removed. It proceeds with "And the streets run red" quest, where im unable to proceed any further with the game due to Area is missing thing, and fast travels and any other quests removed.
https://i.imgur.com/mXjR16r.jpg https://i.imgur.com/T4d5miz.jpg

Rorplup
10-08-2018, 08:42 PM
http://imgur.com/gallery/mh3aKz3

That's the quest marker. I didn't even get a cut scene. Just the guards running away. This is why we need a restart mission option like Origins had.

I am on PS4. Gold Edition.

WesternSky48
10-08-2018, 09:05 PM
I have the same glitch that Invalid_Human explained. I've tried approaching Athens from different entrances. The cutscene always plays before I get through the city gate, and then plants me at the same point Invalid_Human described. All my quests disappear, and even the quest and quest markers for Abandoned By the Gods disappear after the cutscene. I have to wander through Athens until I find the marker for Pericles' house. Then the Abandonded By the Gods quest and quest markers finally show up.

Phoibe always registers as being in Korinth, but my fast travel is gone, and I can't even leave Athens on foot (or by horse) because of the "Area unavailable" thing described by Invalid_Human.

I've reloaded previous saves a couple times and each time it glitches. I even reloaded a save, bypassed Athens and decided to go to Delos and Mykonos and do the side quests there before coming back, and it still glitched.

I'm on Xbox One, gold edition.

OddBallGamer33
10-08-2018, 09:28 PM
I'm having the exact same issue. PS4

Oyvind96
10-08-2018, 09:59 PM
I don't even get the marker for the 'Abandoned by the gods' mission if I talk with Aspasia, which you are supppsed to do in that mission.

ArthasKeW
10-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Pleass fix it fast otherwise I can just do some side quest.

I_DID_NAHHT
10-09-2018, 04:06 AM
Same here. Please fix this, Ubisoft.

It takes all of my quests away and locks me in Athens with a quest marker 2000+m away and there's no way to complete it or leave the city.

PS4 Gold Edition, btw

Theonlyone317
10-09-2018, 05:55 AM
I've played every Assassin's Creed and loved them all! I was so excited for this one I even bought the steelbook Edition it was 115$ plus tax. I encountered this bug and I have no saves to fall back on and I'm done. I've told all of my friends about this issue and I've talked family out of getting this game because you clearly didn't test your product before releasing and the bad thing is is that even if you release an update it's not gonna fix a save that's bugged already! I'm getting a refund and I'm done with Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed in general! One of the best serious put down in a horrible way over greed and profit and I'm sorry to those who have encountered this bug as well I hope y'all can fix it as I've done all I can!

Invalid_Human
10-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Is it possible to provide you support guys with save file, so u can see exactly what happens, where and at which point?

SWEETBOLOZ
10-09-2018, 08:59 AM
Right after Iím sent to get phobie it starts. I get no marker, all my quest disappear and the place were Iím suppose to go has a wall saying ďAREA NOT AVAILABLE ď. Please fix this, Iíve been looking forward to this game for awhile just to hit a gamebreaking bug. Did all things mentioned in his thread but no progress.

Rorplup
10-09-2018, 09:59 AM
I went back to an earlier save. I didn't fast travel go Athens this time. Travelled there on boat. Same thing happened.

No cut scenes with Phoebe. She's 3000m away again in Korinthia and I can't progress.

This is not acceptable. If my whole game is corrupted and I have to start again, I will be expecting a refund. This is the first time I preordered a game and the season pass.

I will not be ordering again.

ArthasKeW
10-09-2018, 11:16 AM
At least give us a time when it will be fixed

xGenet1k
10-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Iím also stuck here with no previous saves and I canít leave Athens. Please fix or I need a full refund

RMTS1996
10-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Hello

I also encountered the quest glitch but itís not a game breaker. I searched around for 15 mins before deciding to reload a previous auto save before the quest started.

Donít jump to Athens as a previous vague post stated.

Jump outside of Athens or to Port of Piraeus and walk/run towards the objective marker. The cutscenes previously missed will activate allowing the quest Ďand the streets run redí to be completed.

This should work on both platforms as the game wonít differ that much.

XBOX One standard edition

Invalid_Human
10-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Sounds good, doesn't work.
Read whole thread before posting "workaround" and saying it's not game breaking
Thanks

RMTS1996
10-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Sounds good, doesn't work.
Read whole thread before posting "workaround" and saying it's not game breaking
Thanks

Have read the entire thread and it worked for me. Seems it will work for some and not others, will still need to be patched. My post is still a workaround because it worked. So instead of being negative, please try to be positive.

Invalid_Human
10-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Well it's not fun when game bugsout on you in the middle of playthrough, and it's not like i can get a refund after 20h of playtime...
Can't be much positiv to look for here, but thanks anyways.

RMTS1996
10-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Well it's not fun when game bugsout on you in the middle of playthrough, and it's not like i can get a refund after 20h of playtime...
Can't be much positiv to look for here, but thanks anyways.

I do understand from your point of view, 33hrs myself on playtime, I went through the same reaction. I then did a bit of research on the glitch and attempted a few of the given advices, luckily one of them worked.

itsRHINOoo
10-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Idk whether I should be happy or sad that I'm not the only one experiencing this lol. I'm not gonna be looking for a refund because I have faith that a patch is in the works. An excellent game.... up until that point. I'll avoid Athens until then, and hopefully its soon. This thread needs to gain traction so devs can get right on top of it... how much would it suck for this glitch to not be resolved before end of support?

I_DID_NAHHT
10-09-2018, 02:58 PM
The frustrating part is that it seems like a glitch that doesnít happen to everyone, as some have finished the game. There are videos on YT of the mission as it should be.

I racked my brain and wondered if there is a connection with doing missions in Korinth before this mission would mess it up, but that doesnít seem to be the issue.

The bottom line is that something this extreme shouldnít happen in a AAA game with 2 years development in a MAIN STORY mission, regardless. I get that things happen and issues arise, but not something to this degree.

ArthasKeW
10-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Push Phoebe and not let her sit down before go to Athens then quickly fast travel to Athens

Rorplup
10-09-2018, 04:09 PM
I don't even see Phoebe. Not during a cut scene and not during THAT cut scene

Edit: I went through the entrance by the sea this time. Before going to Perikles' house, I walked around a little and a cut scene triggered where Phoebe appears. Will post if I can continue.

Edit 2: So this time I got the scene after the cultist fight. I interacted with Phoibe this time.

How according to my guide, it says that a cut scene is supposed to trigger when I leave the house of Anastacio. That didn't happen. The guide describes the cut scene as someone screaming.

I noticed though that when I entered Athens and a man asks Alexios for help, there was a part where a woman screams and Alexios goes to grab his sword that feels very out of place as it looked like the scene was just put in there for no reason.

The thing I think may be the problem is that the first Phoebe cut scene is completely missable if you climb into Perikles house.

I still lost an entire days worth of progress yesterday, thanks to this massive bug. This should not be happening in the game. Any more bug and I will be expecting a refund.

Those Pegasus sets are looking mighty pretty. Just saying.....

Oyvind96
10-09-2018, 06:30 PM
The fact that this hasn't even been put in the known issues thread and the fact that the game has NOT been patched ONCE since people with early access started playing, tells me this isn't going to be fixed for a while.

Mezdros
10-09-2018, 07:00 PM
I docked the Adrestia in Port Piraeus on the left side, first cutscene played when i enterd the gates of Athens, on foot. No questmarkers showing for me, i walked to Perikles's house and talked to Aspasia and gave Perikles his drugs. I walked to the house where you have to investigate the massacre, completed it and walked to the center of the hallway where a questmarker should be. Then i heard phoibe screaming, wich i didnt hear before. She was at the other side of the Odeon. She wanted to run again but that didnt bother the progress for me. I killed the cult guards and then the final cutscene played wich continued upon completion of the quest. Hope it helps any of you.

WesternSky48
10-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Mezdros' suggestion above actually worked for me. While I tried walking into Athens via the port before, it seems actually sailing in to the left side dock did the trick. Finally got the cutscene of seeing Phoibe right before entering Perikles' house and no quests disappeared. Sailing into the port was about the only approach to Athens I hadn't tried. Hopefully that workaround works for others as well until a patch is done!

I_DID_NAHHT
10-09-2018, 09:49 PM
All of my quests disappeared, but the mission worked and after it and the following mission, the missions re-appeared.

Oyvind96
10-09-2018, 09:57 PM
All of my quests disappeared, but the mission worked and after it and the following mission, the missions re-appeared.

So you came to this thread to tell us that there is nothing wrong with your game?

itsRHINOoo
10-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Entering the city from the west (port of piraeus) did the trick, BUT STILL NEEDS A PATCH

TopToddy03
10-10-2018, 04:15 AM
I lost all quests and fast travel points, too, but I played through the glitchy Athens based quest and everything came back as normal afterwards, thank God. As long as Phiobe turns up at the start (as you enter Athens (I fast travelled in btw)), and you can get to her for the section after Perikles' house, it should be fine. Sorry to hear some of you are having such problems. Sucks :/

OddBallGamer33
10-10-2018, 10:44 AM
I lost all quests and fast travel points, too, but I played through the glitchy Athens based quest and everything came back as normal afterwards, thank God. As long as Phiobe turns up at the start (as you enter Athens (I fast travelled in btw)), and you can get to her for the section after Perikles' house, it should be fine. Sorry to hear some of you are having such problems. Sucks :/

Another post to tell us that you have nothing wrong and you are totally fine. Not helpful...

Melbye83
10-10-2018, 01:53 PM
No fast travel work. Dock too the pir in Athens it will work

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-10-2018, 02:14 PM
Hey guys,

To help with our investigation for this, are you able to let us know how many of you are sure you may have skipped through some dialogue with Kleon outside of Perikle's home before this happened?

Invalid_Human
10-10-2018, 03:17 PM
I may have skipped some cutscenes with him.

LPodyssey07
10-10-2018, 04:00 PM
I docked the Adrestia in Port Piraeus on the left side, first cutscene played when i enterd the gates of Athens, on foot. No questmarkers showing for me, i walked to Perikles's house and talked to Aspasia and gave Perikles his drugs. I walked to the house where you have to investigate the massacre, completed it and walked to the center of the hallway where a questmarker should be. Then i heard phoibe screaming, wich i didnt hear before. She was at the other side of the Odeon. She wanted to run again but that didnt bother the progress for me. I killed the cult guards and then the final cutscene played wich continued upon completion of the quest. Hope it helps any of you.

Thanks a lot. This worked for me and nothing else would

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Same bug. At the time I thought it were just focusing on that quest (appearing in orange while no other quests were visible). So just went through and at the end all other side quests were gone. Also used fast travel. Is it fixable with next patch or all side quests are lost? Does it affect the ending of the game? The hero status, equipment money, etc. are all there, just all side quests gone and main quests remaining.

OddBallGamer33
10-10-2018, 07:54 PM
I don't even get a cutscene with Kleon before entering Perikles' home. I haven't tried after patch 1.03 though, so maybe it is different now.

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 08:03 PM
Ubi-Bandicoot, there were no cut scenes with Kleon for me. Here were just talking to the crowd, didn't listen to him and went further to Hippocrates. Didn't skip any other scenes. The bug happened right after teleporting using fast travel, the main quest cut scene started right away and after that all other quests were removed.

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 08:39 PM
The latest patch 1.03 didn't help, I installed it and replayed again. Here are the exact steps :
1 - teleported to Athenes
2 - cut scene
3 - went to Hippocrates, talked to him, he gave his quest
4 - ALL quests are now gone, only 2 visible quests are the main God quest and the quest of Hippocrates

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 08:40 PM
PS : even the Blind King quest is gone

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 09:02 PM
patch 1.03, ps 4 pro : I tried all suggestions and it still doesn't work, the only save that I have is in Corinth before this mission starts. All quests are there, once I enter Athens, no matter by foot, by horse (any side of the town) or by teleporting after the first cut scene ALL other quests are erased from the game even the Blind King one. Cannot play until it is fixed.

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Managed to fix it with the Mezdros suggestion with a bit of workarounds. It is also important to do this before you enter Athens otherwise all your side quests will be lost. Here are exact steps for those who are already in the Port or nearby Athens and it doesn't work :

1- travel to the Port Piraeus (I did by foot), make sure you do not enter Athens and there is no cut scene
2- stand on the port point to call your ship, enter your ship (it is important your ship is in the port for it to work)
3- sail away from the dock until Barnabas and your hero start a talk about cult and mother, wait for them to finish
4- dock back to the port (it WON'T work if you do not dock your ship back to the port)
5- enter Athens by foot, wait the cut scene (you still won't see your quests, they are gone for now but will appear later)
6- go to Aspasia first point
6a- talk to Kleon (maybe important not to skip anything in it? )
6b - and then Aspasia and then Perikles (I do not do the Hippocrate quest yet)
7- investigate massacre
8- kill cult guards that took Phoibe (you still won't see your regular side quests)
9- continue all quests that appear to the quest where you should take Aspasia to your ship, after you beat the guards at the port and talk to Socrate, upon completion your quests will be back to normal

The major difference with other suggestions is that I called the ship in the port and then did a roundtrip to dock it back and also talked to Kleon. There were a talk with Barnabas on the ship which I didn't see before, not sure what makes the side quests re-appear back but it worked only with these steps, everything else just resulted in ALL quests being removed leaving the game at the main quest only even after the latest patch 1.03.

This needs a fix since those who do not have save points before entering Athens will lose all their side quests (even the Blind King one).

Oyvind96
10-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Tried to check out my game after the patch, nothing happend for me, still have 0 missions.

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/K6qKnCG

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 11:33 PM
Oyvind96, the patch 1.03 doesn't fix the lost quests, please read my fix (just before your post on previous page) if you have a save before entering Athens, I have tried many suggestions and only these steps worked to return my quests back

jfxAlex
10-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Managed to fix it with the Mezdros suggestion with a bit of workarounds. It is also important to do this BEFORE you enter Athens otherwise all your side quests will be lost. Here are exact steps for those who are already in the Port or nearby Athens and it doesn't work :

1- travel to the Port Piraeus (I did by foot), make sure you do not enter Athens and there is no cut scene
2- stand on the port point to call your ship, enter your ship (it is important your ship is in the port for it to work)
3- sail away from the dock until Barnabas and your hero start a talk about cult and mother, wait for them to finish
4- dock back to the port (it WON'T work if you do not dock your ship back to the port)
5- enter Athens by foot, wait the cut scene (you still won't see your quests, they are gone for now but will appear later)
6- go to Aspasia first point
6a- talk to Kleon (maybe important not to skip anything in it? )
6b - and then Aspasia and then Perikles (I do not do the Hippocrate quest yet)
7- investigate massacre
8- kill cult guards that took Phoibe (you still won't see your regular side quests)
9- continue all quests that appear to the quest where you should take Aspasia to your ship, after you beat the guards at the port and talk to Socrate, upon completion your quests will be back to normal

The major difference with other suggestions is that I called the ship in the port and then did a roundtrip to dock it back and also talked to Kleon. There were a talk with Barnabas on the ship which I didn't see before, not sure what makes the side quests re-appear back but it worked only with these steps, everything else just resulted in ALL quests being removed leaving the game at the main quest only even after the latest patch 1.03.

This needs a fix since those who do not have save points before entering Athens will lose all their side quests (even the Blind King one).

MaritimeStorm12
10-11-2018, 12:19 AM
Donít have any previous saves, so canít try a work around. Fast travelled to Athens and it dropped me into Abandoned by the Gods mission automatically. Finished that mission now stuck in Athens, no other missions available, canít fast travel anywhere else, and blocked from area to complete the next mission. Sucks big time, definitely a game breaker. Will be asking for a refund if itís not fixed soon. Total bummer because loved the game thus far, but no way Iím starting over.

jfxAlex
10-11-2018, 12:41 AM
MaritimeStorm12, what is the title of your current mission?

MaritimeStorm12
10-11-2018, 12:58 AM
Stuck on this mission. Area Not Available

jfxAlex
10-11-2018, 01:05 AM
could you please post one screenshot of the map with all points that you currently see in the area and another with quest progression with the cursor pointed to it (so we can see the small box on right side that describes your current progress in the quest) ?

I_DID_NAHHT
10-11-2018, 01:13 AM
So you came to this thread to tell us that there is nothing wrong with your game?

Well, if you were paying attention to the thread, I had posted a page back saying that it didn't work for me. This post was to tell everyone that if you get it to go through and do the workaround, your quests will eventually re-appear. Try reading a little next time, bud.

MaritimeStorm12
10-11-2018, 02:45 AM
In Exploration Mode it doesnít tell you where to go so I was trying to look SE ďofĒ Athens which is blocked off. You just need to go to the SE section ďinĒ Athens by the theater to find the next part of the mission. And the game forces you to finish the last few missions in Episode 6 in Athens before doing anything else. Not sure why, but was able to get back to the open world

leohaertt
10-16-2018, 02:59 PM
Same thing is happening to me , as soon i enter Athens i lost all side missions , , and stuck trying to protect Phoibe from the cult guards.
I have already more than 60 hours of gameplay .I am completely disappointed and frustrated, I lost all excitement with the game .
Please fix this as soon as possible.

Iīm on PS4 Pro - Gold Edition Pre Order.

leohaertt
10-17-2018, 06:06 PM
I was in the same situation, and was able to proceed, switching to guided mode and so during the mission appeared the marker. I followed him to finish the mission and I left this nightmare. I hope you all can too.

Fiannawolf
10-17-2018, 11:33 PM
Went in on the left side of the port, parked the ship, undocked, went in a circle in the bay, redocked on the left side, all my missions disappeared but the current one was in my log when I walked into athens proper, had guided mode on, went thru the quests and then once I finished the cutscene when I got to my ship, all my previous missions went back into my quest log.

Last night, I had docked on the right side of the port and the mission went really screwy. Plus I didnt have guided mode on at the time. Maybe that does help with this. And dont fast travel into Athens proper until that episode is finished.

menatoluk
11-13-2018, 09:24 PM

Have they sorted or is there a fix for this issue, I too am stuck at this point with area not available, all my quests have disappeared and I can't do anything. I have loaded up previous gameplays but end up at this point again, some has suggested walking into Athens rather than fast travel does this method work ........

Just an update for anyone in the future stuck on this, I have tried everyway possible to work around this but the only way it seems to work is go to otions change to guide rather than explorer approach Phaleron and the Silver mountains south of Athens, via boat the area undiscovered and flip about unlocking the area, then walk north entering Athens south entrance into Athens ( I did the two quests there a horse thief and burning bodies one ) the cutscene then plays out talk to aspasia, give meds talk again, find phoibe at this point open map and her location will be highlighted, it will continue to say area not available but you can freely walk, I have tried this many times and it works every time ....any other way and it's locks you out a pain i know but it's works come on ubi dev team sort this bit out .....

Ubi-Gumdrops
11-14-2018, 12:51 PM
Hi everyone, thanks for your patience while this is looked in to.

If you're encountering this issue, you can help the investigation by our development team by sharing your game save file (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000037092/Save-game-locations-for-Assassin-s-Creed-Odyssey-ACOD/) through a new support case (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Cases/new).

Please comment below with your case number once submitted and it can be passed along for review.

Thanks!

CyCOmuir
12-01-2018, 11:18 AM
Hey Guys, iīm suffering from the same bug on Xbox ONe X, with the latest patch installed, and i wasnīt able to complete it yet...

Since this topic was not updated recently, can you please confirm this bug was fixed? Anyone there?

Thanks,
CyCO

UbiSailorScout
12-07-2018, 01:54 AM
Hi CyCOmuir. The ACOD team is still investigating this issue. For Xbox players, please provide any screenshots or videos showcasing this issue. We are unable to take Xbox save files for investigating.

marcusraptus
12-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Same problem I restarted the game and continued the paradise quest in Athens it elevated the restricted area and have my back quest list

UbiSailorScout
12-08-2018, 11:09 PM
@marcusraptus I noticed you play on PS4. The ACOD team is collecting save files from PS4 and PC players, since we cannot accept save files from XB1 players. Can you submit your save files (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000039882) on a support ticket, then update this thread with your ticket number? I can pass it on once I have your ticket number.