PDA

View Full Version : For Honor: Marching Fire Launch Stream, October 11th 2018

Ubiflowessence
10-06-2018, 02:52 AM
For Honorís biggest and most ambitious update, Marching Fire, is approaching fast! On October 16th, the For Honor: Marching Fire update launches and introduces a new faction from China, the Wu Lin, which adds four new Heroes to the current roster of 18. For Honor: Marching Fire will also have a new a 4v4 multiplayer mode, Breach, which lets players take part in a full-on-castle siege!

Tune in on October 11th at 12 PM EDT (9AM PST / 4PM UTC) into twitch.tv/forhonorgame for a celebration of For Honorís Marching Fire expansion. This stream is set to be one for the history books, mixing exciting Breach Mode gameplay featuring 8 top Youtube creators with informative and fun deep dive segments into the new content and features coming to For Honor in Marching Fire. Weíre excited to have many of For Honorís developers present their work to the viewers on this show.

Twitch Drops will make a return on this stream, including the chance to win 100,000 Steel just for watching! Head here for all the details on how you can make the most of the Drops program!

Kings of Castle Siege

Donít miss the Kings of Castle Siege tournament showdown during the livestream. The Kings of Castle Siege pits four YouTube Generals and their hand-picked recruits against one another in Breach, the new 4v4 multiplayer siege mode introduced in For Honor Marching Fire. The Generals have spent the last several weeks training up their recruits, getting them in shape and creating tips & tricks videos that will help guide all new players jumping into For Honor Marching Fire for the first time. Witness team Ashfeld Shields face off against team Marching Empire in a battle that will finally answer who are the true Kings of Castle Siege.

RSVP here: https://ubi.li/xfaf2

Soldier_of_Dawn
10-06-2018, 09:21 PM
Thanks, Ubiflowessence. It's added to the diary.

Are you able to tell us the confirmed YouTube creators that will be on the launch stream?

Ubiflowessence
10-06-2018, 10:10 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/news/forhonor/fh-game/hro_ucs9078_fb_instagram_timelinephoto_profilepic_ us-updated_334791.jpg

Here's a list of some of the Youtubers participating in the live stream. Also a link to more details as well :) castle-siege
https://ubi.li/tutby

Vakris_One
10-07-2018, 02:33 AM
Rather curious choice of YouTubers to be honest. Sypher, Daithi and Cartoonz all stopped making regular For Honor content many months ago. Sypher in particular stopped playing For Honor shortly after the ill fated exploit tournament and hasn't posted a single For Honor video until he did a token Breach vid 4 weeks ago then went back to Fortnite. He's mostly a Fortnite Youtuber nowadays. Never even heard of the other 5 names on there and I tend to keep up to date with Youtubers that post regular FH content.

Got nothing against these Youtubers mind you. I just find it strange Ubi would invite them over the many For Honor Youtubers that have been making regular For Honor content exclusively and some of the best FH videos. Some of them since day 1 and still going. Guys like Kenzo, Mege, Zer0_craic, Illest Truth, Havoc, Toeknee, Raevyne, Flookerson and Spliced.

GayForShugoki
10-07-2018, 03:06 AM
Rather curious choice of YouTubers to be honest. Sypher, Daithi and Cartoonz all stopped making regular For Honor content many months ago. Sypher in particular stopped playing For Honor shortly after the ill fated exploit tournament and hasn't posted a single For Honor video until he did a token Breach vid 4 weeks ago then went back to Fortnite. He's mostly a Fortnite Youtuber nowadays. Never even heard of the other 5 names on there and I tend to keep up to date with Youtubers that post regular FH content.

Got nothing against these Youtubers mind you. I just find it strange Ubi would invite them over the many For Honor Youtubers that have been making regular For Honor content exclusively and some of the best FH videos. Some of them since day 1 and still going. Guys like Kenzo, Mege, Zer0_craic, Illest Truth, Havoc, Toeknee, Raevyne, Flookerson and Spliced.

To be fair, everyone's a Fortnite YouTuber these days.

I'm on the edge about watching. I'm so hyped I'm trying to avoid everything Marching Fire related so the time doesn't stop. However, seems interesting.

PeaceKepeer
10-07-2018, 03:42 AM
I see by a YouTuber that ubi nerft the shaolin from the marching fire dlc but why?
A lot of people say the shaolin was perfect but ubi destroy him. He had no hyber Armor anymore by his zone attack, his back dodge light is gone and the Qi Stand? Ubi wtf it cost now stamina that run away so quickly. I pre order Marching fire because I was hybed put now I am not sure if i won't have this dlc anymore. Ubisoft pls think about what I and the for honor community say about the shaolin Nerf and bring us the old shaolin back

Pain-Seeker
10-07-2018, 12:09 PM
Disappointed with the streamers as well . Dont even know who they are except for Cartoonz . Really hate when they put something as long as this into live stream and expect us to watch a 1-2 hours of someone i dont even want to see . I guess they need promotion with channels that have more than 100k subs ...

Soldier_of_Dawn
10-07-2018, 10:54 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/news/forhonor/fh-game/hro_ucs9078_fb_instagram_timelinephoto_profilepic_ us-updated_334791.jpg

Here's a list of some of the Youtubers participating in the live stream. Also a link to more details as well :) castle-siege
https://ubi.li/tutby

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it! However, I thought names like Spliced, Havok, Dear Gamer, Kenzo, Reavyne Gaming, Illest Truth, Zer0_ craic, EFB, Mege, mGoldie, Faraam, Nova King, Infinite, or MrSuicide would be on the list. No disrespect but I haven't heard of any of the guys you've got here.

EvoX.
10-07-2018, 11:57 PM
Really hope they announce some sort of a surprise feature, because the only thing I'm looking forward to is Arcade Mode and the new armors.

Siegfried-Z
10-08-2018, 02:50 PM
Like others said, why not some others famous youtubers and players ?

Many has been named already but i would add Prince Oreo, Flux Deluxe, Frisksz, Stella, Tallon Dillard, Eternal cookie, Sesshophiroth, Hound of Tara, Sororus etc

E1seNw0Lf
10-11-2018, 07:20 AM
The thing is, this event has to entertain the viewer. It's intention is not going into showing up detailed flaws or "competitive" gameplay. Especially if you're looking for the last one, than you are on the wrong game.

Ghouls_Minoin
10-11-2018, 12:52 PM
so I was told if I pre-ordered for honor marching fire extension I would be able to play it 2 weeks before release but how?

Siegfried-Z
10-11-2018, 02:53 PM
so I was told if I pre-ordered for honor marching fire extension I would be able to play it 2 weeks before release but how?

It doesn't work like that.

If you pre-order, you gonna be able to play from 16th October. If you don't, at the end of October two weeks later ;)

So, as you, me and many others pre-order it.. just wait Tuesday

Ubiflowessence
10-11-2018, 08:49 PM
The Marching Fire expansion will be released on the 16th in which you will get early access to the new heroes. Players who do not purchase Marching Fire will gain access to the new heroes two weeks after on the 30th by purchasing in-game steel.

JBoog0
10-11-2018, 09:45 PM
You guys are valuing the DLC at $25. But selling it at $29.99? Is that a typo?

Ghouls_Minoin
10-12-2018, 10:25 AM
thanks, i understand now but when are the new exec available?