PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Support: PLEASE HELP! (Wrong version shipped)

Fascinaturu
10-06-2018, 12:56 AM
Hello support team,

I have been trying to get a reply from you guys.

I submitted my ticket 07086202 Tuesday, it is now Friday and I am stuck with an Xbox one version of the game inside my PS4 spartan collectors edition. I would really like this to be resolved. I was looking forward to playing this weekend and now I can’t.

Others on here had this issue and they had digital codes sent to them while they wait for their replacement copies and UPS labels. Could you guys help me out here?

This is my second post on the issue.

In my ticket there are 5 photos proving the case.

Please respond.

Thank you.

Fascinaturu
10-08-2018, 07:30 PM
So it will be a whole week tomorrow. No news whatsoever from the support team. Is anyone else here still having the issue of having received the wrong game and not hearing back?

Fascinaturu
10-08-2018, 07:39 PM
BTW does anyone know what it means when a support case is “escalated”?

ubi--unicorn
10-08-2018, 08:48 PM
Hey Fascinaturu, I've passed your ticket along to the correct department. Escalated usually means it's going to another one of our internal teams. Apologies for your wait.

Fascinaturu
10-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Thank you Unicorn for your assistance.

Do you know why this happened? I have bought many games from ubi store in the past and nothing like this ever happened.

Fascinaturu
10-08-2018, 10:47 PM
My ticket went from “escalated” back to “in progress” is this normal? I have not heard from them yet or anything.

Fascinaturu
10-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Hello I finally got a digital code for the game and they will send me a return label and all that!