PDA

View Full Version : To shugoki mains

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-05-2018, 10:38 PM
Have any of you every found a use for that really slow out of lock heavy. Not the fast one that comes from the right but that slow one that I keep doing on accident. To me it's worthless and is more like a bug then a move. I honestly would one to know if it has any use? It's like an out of stamina heavy

Klingentaenz3r
10-08-2018, 09:53 AM
? I am not sure what you mean? Could it be that you do this said heavy accidentally when you are trying to use your running attack on minions? If that is the case I think that is a bug and what you see is a basic raw side heavy. I experience it countless times on my warden he cannot run-attack minions and instead throws a heavy out once he gets in reach for the running attack.

Even though I main goki too I am not sure if that is the case for him too. But knowing ubisoft, I guess could be a thing across the board due to changes to the unlock system since the TTS

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-08-2018, 10:58 AM
It's slower than his normal heavy and it probably is a bug just like his oni charge roll.

Sweaty_Sock
10-08-2018, 12:20 PM
You mean zone or his running heavy? Zone = minion clear (it always turns left so you can aim 14+ minions wiith one zone, hit the right of b with it and then the turn clears the left), the running one can catch people who are back dashing (unlock run straight into heavy)