PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator concern after S6 Data, could i get an answer pls ?

Siegfried-Z
10-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Not the first time i ask, but never had any response ^^

Is any plan to fix Glad guard on par with others assassins ? Recent S6 Data show again he is in a very bad spot.

Ubi has comment "we are always surprised to see Glad under-performing".

But the point is simple, he is too weak in defense because of his guard. That's not even a big fix.

Would it be possible to get it with MF ?

PS : i think he should has a guaranteed heavy after the post parry punch as Cent has ;)

UbiInsulin
10-05-2018, 10:15 PM
I don't have any additional update for you beyond the State of Balance article, but we've definitely let the team know that there are concerns about his reflex guard.

Knight_Raime
10-06-2018, 12:11 AM
according to their State of balance no. Nothing is planned for glad at this time.

Siegfried-Z
10-06-2018, 08:55 AM
I don't have any additional update for you beyond the State of Balance article, but we've definitely let the team know that there are concerns about his reflex guard.

Thanks ! That's the most important. He really have shorter guard than other assassins. Really, spam is a real pain for him.
And i am not a Glad main at all, just enjoy him sometimes.

UbiInsulin
10-06-2018, 07:09 PM
Thanks ! That's the most important. He really have shorter guard than other assassins. Really, spam is a real pain for him.
And i am not a Glad main at all, just enjoy him sometimes.

No worries, you're definitely not the only one who's mentioned it. :)

MCBooma16
10-06-2018, 08:16 PM
I honestly like the quicker guard for Glad. I think that's just a way to differentiate his style from the other characters.

Besides, his shield is tiny lol, maybe try deflecting more :p

Jokes. I don't think it's a big deal. I honestly like the short guard because it makes me feel very versatile with his kit, for me there's more incentive for deflecting because I can't always rely on blocking.

Siegfried-Z
10-06-2018, 09:22 PM
I honestly like the quicker guard for Glad. I think that's just a way to differentiate his style from the other characters.

Besides, his shield is tiny lol, maybe try deflecting more :p

Jokes. I don't think it's a big deal. I honestly like the short guard because it makes me feel very versatile with his kit, for me there's more incentive for deflecting because I can't always rely on blocking.

I agree, due to his poor guard i always try to parry more than block, sometimes deflect too when i feel it.
But as a 4v4 only player, this is a big disadvantage for him compared to others. Trying deflect is a good thing but with the amount of feints in the game right now, plus lags sometimes and gank, i believe it would help him overall to get his guard improved :)