PDA

View Full Version : My first BAD match.

karwowski86
10-05-2018, 10:55 AM
Enemy all 4 running around and ganging up on individuals.

Ranks were all over the place, Reputaion 6-7s vs 0s.

Score about 1200-300.

This horrible match showed me why the extremely negative reviews exist for this game,
and why the player base dropped so much in the last 60 days from its 200,000 to 30,000.
On top of that the different Heroes with different speeds and abilities that newcomres will be unfamiliar with.
On top of that the Backwards bizarre scoring system that doesn't reward players for kills or flag captures. You get more points for reviving a player than anything else?
Did Devs pull out the scoring points out of their ***?

All it takes is 2 or 3 matches like this to make people quit this game for good.

Illyrian_King
10-05-2018, 02:01 PM
Well the scoring system is indeed a bit dusty and ganks might be an issue if your team sucks, but I don't know any game out there, that hasn't problems like this in their own right.

Have you ever played a shoter and get smacked out, by a sniper that already played that certain map for the 2000th time and knows every corner? That's frustrating for me.

The average player also doesn't stick for too long with a game, and what remains is just the phanatic player base. Earlier we had about 4-5k player average on steam charts and now there are about 11-15k for more then a month now.

SicKno86
10-05-2018, 02:25 PM
Im playing on Xbox and it seems all the Games With Gold users have moved on already. The game has been horrible for me for the past four days. Get stomped 6 times in a row, win once, get stomped another 7 times, win once etc, etc. No close matches, not really any objective play going on either. Just stomps.

I was really getting into it and was thinking about buying Marching Fire but...having doubts now. There's no point in playing new heroes if i just die all the time to players who Parry my light attacks 90% of the time. I stand zero chance against the players im facing now and the same goes for my random teammates. I guess we're up against premades most of the time. Most of the objective modes are dead except for Dominion, so i don't know if Breach (or was it Siege?) Will even be played that much and if so probably not by casual players.

Arcade looks fun for those who enjoy the gameplay/combat without having to go full tryhard, but could get boring real quick just playing against bots.