PDA

View Full Version : Missing Deluxe Edition content and AC3 access

Dak005
10-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Purchased Spartan Edition, and cant find how to access Kronos pack, Herald of Dusk, exp/gold boost, and naval pack.

Separately, there is no code for AC3 that was also to come.

Help me Ubi-wan konobi
Youre my only hope

SROD559
10-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Same here, all I had in the Spartan Collectors Edition with my steelbook was the season pass code but i was only able to redeem the secrets of greece and the blind king missions nothing else. I’ve been messaging Ubisoft Support on twitter with the case number for this same issue but they are no help. I might just call them.

splinteredFish
10-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Me too. Spartan Edition, but no code for the extras other than season pass.

MUD 03
10-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Same here with Gold Steelbook edition. I contacted support through e-mail. They responded quickly and had me take some photos and send some info. Waiting to hear back.

Dak005
10-04-2018, 09:55 PM
So, submitted a ticket...

They have a large number of people who didn't receive the key for the Deluxe pack in their orders.

They are looking in to it, and will post updates on the main Sticky page.
https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/27-Assassin-s-Creed

Hopefully it gets resolved....At this point, I'm already level 15, so armor is useless. but I still don't want to be missing items.

As for anyone reading this regarding AC3 - It will be made available for season pass holders when it is released. (So a later date) I just thought I missed another piece of paper with a key code on it. lol

splinteredFish
10-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the info!

MUD 03
10-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Same here with Gold Steelbook edition. I contacted support through e-mail. They responded quickly and had me take some photos and send some info. Waiting to hear back.

Apparently this edition doesn't include the deluxe pack stuff. That's unfortunate. Guess I should have paid more attention, I just expected you would get the in game content from any lower tier editions as it typically is.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Hey guys,

The Deluxe Pack is included in the standard deluxe edition, Ultimate edition and above. If you didn't have a code, as said higher up we're working to resolve this :)

AC3 access will not be available until 2019, currently scheduled for around March but this may change

SROD559
10-05-2018, 01:29 PM
After emailing Ubisoft support the past two days with pictures of purchase of proof and what was inside the steelbook i finally received an email stating that they will send the “key” or i guess code for the deluxe edition content that was supposed to be in our Spartan Collectors Edition plus another “key” for helix credits (i dont know how many) for the inconvenience so i guess it worked out in the end lol. Just had to wait for the international release of the game to play it. Check your emails. Still haven’t received the codes yet tho. When yall redeemed the season pass what popped up on the download list ?? Was it just the two missions, secrets of greece and the blind king ??

xxyuroxx
10-05-2018, 07:02 PM
Same here but x1 version, same email. No codes yet though. Any info on when we can expect the codes?

strange-omens
10-08-2018, 09:16 PM
i know it is'nt the fault of anyone answering this;however, I SPECIFICALLY ordered my Spartan edition from Ubisoft, because I thought it would be quicker than Gamestop and I decided to take make my Special edition from Gamestop which came with the preferable Cassandra statue back to the store BECAUSE and only BECAUSE it did NOT include the DELUXE edition content, and I wanted my DELUXE edition content. BOY what a mistake this has turned out to be!!!
NOT ONLY did I NOT get the Statue of Cassandra that I wanted, but I also did NOT get my DELUXE edition content, which would have been nice to begin the game with!!! NOW to be 100% honest with you the DELUXE edition content will probably be useless to me because rather than wait to start the game which I'm sure some people were forced to due to the incompetence of Ubisoft shipping and packing Department not being able to tell which orders were to come ably with the DELUXE content which is probably NOT Rocket science!!!

FINALLY after 3 days of playing without the content my wife received an email from some higher part of the UBISOFT totem pole telling her that they will be sending her a code via email soon??? HOW SOON IS SOON??? also because of someones mistake that they were going to include HELIX credits for our inconvenience which will probably be some minutely absurd amount which will be more INSULTING than consoling trust me... If I had to guess I'd say between 250 and 500 which C"mon you can't even purchase ANYTHING with!!! ITS BEEN 6 DAYS SINCE THE GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY CLUTCHES with ALL content I paid for PLease stop running us PAYING CUSTOMERS in a circle and tell us WHEN we will receive that which is supposed to be ours???

strange-omens
10-08-2018, 09:31 PM
i know it is'nt the fault of anyone answering this;however, I SPECIFICALLY ordered my Spartan edition from Ubisoft, because I thought it would be quicker than Gamestop and I decided to take make my Special edition from Gamestop which came with the preferable Cassandra statue back to the store BECAUSE and only BECAUSE it did NOT include the DELUXE edition content, and I wanted my DELUXE edition content. BOY what a mistake this has turned out to be!!!
NOT ONLY did I NOT get the Statue of Cassandra that I wanted, but I also did NOT get my DELUXE edition content, which would have been nice to begin the game with!!! NOW to be 100% honest with you the DELUXE edition content will probably be useless to me because rather than wait to start the game which I'm sure some people were forced to due to the incompetence of Ubisoft shipping and packing Department not being able to tell which orders were to come ably with the DELUXE content which is probably NOT Rocket science!!!

FINALLY after 3 days of playing without the content my wife received an email from some higher part of the UBISOFT totem pole telling her that they will be sending her a code via email soon??? HOW SOON IS SOON??? also because of someones mistake that they were going to include HELIX credits for our inconvenience which will probably be some minutely absurd amount which will be more INSULTING than consoling trust me... If I had to guess I'd say between 250 and 500 which C"mon you can't even purchase ANYTHING with!!! ITS BEEN 6 DAYS SINCE THE GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN MY CLUTCHES with ALL content I paid for PLease stop running us PAYING CUSTOMERS in a circle and tell us WHEN we will receive that which is supposed to be ours???

Rorplup
10-08-2018, 11:11 PM
Wait. Is the Assassins Creed 3 code supposed to be seperate from the Season Pass code?

If so, I did not receive an AC3 code either. I did get a Season Pass code.

wenelda
10-09-2018, 07:52 PM
So, I ordered the deluxe edition and got my codes, and I can redeem them, BUT, when I go onto the add-ons tab in the store, it tells me there's an online service error and I can't actually get any of my content. I did everything support told me to do, I even returned the disc and got a different one, and it's still doing it. I paid 20 dollars extra to get the deluxe content, and here it is 5 days after the release and I still can't access the black unicorn, the blind king, or the four other things that come with the deluxe download. I'm really disappointed with ubisoft right now.