PDA

View Full Version : By viewing new outfits I知 a little bit worried....

OoKaMi_79
10-04-2018, 06:25 PM
It is clear (and welcome) the effort on creating new armors that has been shown in this and last Warriors Den....and due to the high amount of details I知 getting worried that they will be affected in a negative way by color schemes, symbols, patterns and emboss.

They look that they were designed to be used just like that, without any decorative.

I am sure that a lot of people had spent a good amount of iron in outfits to get a specific symbol, a color or the ornament of their choice, considering also of course the farming of experience to reach a reputation level........but now with this new armors it seams that all those decorative stuff won稚 fit.

Hope I知 wrong, but I知 really worried.

Brutal_DaDo
10-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Berserker looks like homeless old man, during the stream when they where showing berserker i think that Christian said he has a scary look, i was like are you for real man ? 😂😂😂

Xeith98zz
10-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Berserker looks like homeless old man, during the stream when they where showing berserker i think that Christian said he has a scary look, i was like are you for real man ? 😂😂😂

Where I live thats a normal thing 😂😂😂

DefiledDragon
10-04-2018, 07:59 PM
I'm not a big Centurion fan but his new armour is a thing of beauty.

Brutal_DaDo
10-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Where I live thats a normal thing 😂😂😂

And the fact that it was barefeet, damn 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that had me weak

Brutal_DaDo
10-04-2018, 08:05 PM
I'm not a big Centurion fan but his new armour is a thing of beauty.

Man, oh man that armor was really something, i think centurion and lawbringer got the best ones

Brutal_DaDo
10-04-2018, 08:22 PM
I致e watched the vinkings armor again and the one berserker has with that big bear and hair reminds me of randy savage 😂

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Shugoki looks like a tool rather than a demon guard.
They keep making him into this fat shunk instead of making him look like a linebacker with a bit of a gut.

Hormly
10-04-2018, 11:15 PM
I've yet to see a new armor that wasn't great. Zerker looks crazy (finally) and my warlord looks like conan the barbarian/hulk hogan 😄

Dry.Fish
10-04-2018, 11:18 PM
What rep do you need to be before you can start to loot the new armor?

Helnekromancer
10-05-2018, 12:36 AM
I like all the new armor, it gives the Heroes personailty and from a distance you know who they are.

chukblok
10-05-2018, 06:20 AM
Cent looks amazing...im happy im currently playing him.
Raider looks awesome too. straight out of a horror movie.

TheTool85
10-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Cent looks amazing...im happy im currently playing him.
Raider looks awesome too. straight out of a horror movie.

Haha yes :)
Raider looks like scarecrow... with muscles ^^

UbiInsulin
10-05-2018, 10:29 PM
Thanks for all the feedback on the new gear, everyone! Tracking this for the team.

HerrNein
10-05-2018, 11:43 PM
I think we need to address the real elephants in the room with the new outfits people.

They made Peacekeeper and Nobushi look like moderately attractive women under their masks instead of that supposed frog face style I saw in a meme video once!

Knight_Raime
10-06-2018, 12:09 AM
What rep do you need to be before you can start to loot the new armor?

Rare (blue) and up for the OG rosters new armors. Legendary (purple) and up for the year 1 dlc heros.

chukblok
10-06-2018, 02:26 AM
Haha yes :)
Raider looks like scarecrow... with muscles ^^

Man honestly for the raider...they need a scythe type axe head. That new bag helm plus a scythe for a Halloween event. Combined with the new autumnal fall effect.

I'm loving the shoeless berserker too. Considering he lives in the forest that fits.

All these new sets make the originals look so blah. I'm scared to think how much steel I'm going to need when this hits. On top of all new armour I know there are going to be Halloween stuff etc....my wife is going to kill me I've spent hundreds on this game

Maxime_Qc-
10-06-2018, 12:31 PM
I can finally see my peacekeeper face !!!.. and she look SEXY !!! 😊