PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Den October 4th

CandleInTheDark
10-04-2018, 03:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvPOGebZR8

Putting this up as we have a teaser from the Pope

We'll be doing the new Viking Armor set, with variations + the 3rd Wu Lin armor set you haven't seen yet, along with the variations for that one. ALSO the armor variations for the DLC heroes which we mentioned last week but were unable to show. ITS A LOT OF STUFF.

Also another new feature we haven't talked about at all (but I think you will like) will be revealed!

And because I've seen it discussed, no we don't show Valk's face in this set but maybe in the future!

The breach once more into \m/<(-.-)>\m/

We have an Eric and a Damien.

Moar armour sets incoming.

A new feature coming to arena mode will be revealed also.

Just to clarify, buying Marching Fire gets early access for the new heroes starting on the 16th, not two weeks before Marching Fire (this comes up every time >.>) After that two week period they are 15,000 each

Pre-ordering will get a bonus elite outfit for the wu lin, specifying pre-order here.

One week from today they will do a launch stream,they will go voer all they have shown us, they woill have youtubers playing and there will be twitch drops.

Roadmap, tomorrow will be a duel challenge, after Marching Fire there will be a breach faction challenge, October 25th will be the start of the seasonal event. No information on season event yet outside the hint maybe that the background is purple which is the Wu Lin colour.

Duel showdown, starting tomorrow, is their first try at unranked tournaments. They had this up this morning but deactivated when they found a bug regarding the quit penalty which they don't want in unranked, they are aiming for a re-release tomorrow.

Deal of the week RAINBOW...um, multicoloured semi circular arc effect, 3000 down from 5000.

Content of the week new elite outfits, Ars Morendi, Druid's Hearth, Kotonoha.

They showed us new armours, concept arts and in build versions, some pretty cool stuff there. Berserkers have full faces showing as does the warlord. To say the DLC ones aren't brand new, in my opinion the new variations look nice. The knight and viking DLC were shown with the Viking sets, the samurai DLC with the wu lin.

We got the see concept art and in build treatment of the Wu Lin and we saw the sets thatw ere not in the tech test. With the shaolin they added the other figure from mythology they just had to other than a Guan Yu in the Monkey King with a nice full helm.

There are also new weapons not being shown today, they plan to show a bunch next week.

New feature

Arena mode will be playable in co-op come Marching Fire, all the options you have with a bot in Arena with health and stamina, timing feedback and move damage and stamina showing, anything else you'd get in arena you can now do with a friend. This will be a good place for teaching new friends and for content creators in their explanation videos.

Community corner and that's a wrap.

Next week launch stream. I will certainly post a reddit link as I work and look to get something more written on the Saturday after. We know there are plans to show some of the new weapons, I suspect there will be patch notes given they were looking at feats.

PepsiBeastin
10-04-2018, 03:23 AM
I'm expecting cent to get some big ole boots

Tyrjo
10-04-2018, 08:57 AM
Yeah. I'm going to continue to yap about this since I think it is important. Especially Ubi should acknowledge this if they want to increase their emote sales.

I have a question. Since the RDS was halted, does that also mean we don't get the new "emote sound logic" in Marching Fire? I'm talking about hearing the actual speech yourself, and not just your opponent hearing it.

Illyrian_King
10-04-2018, 02:08 PM
My hype is raising ^^

Really curious what this new feauture is.

Goat_of_Vermund
10-04-2018, 02:28 PM
I hope there will be an option to equip more emotes.

CandleInTheDark
10-04-2018, 06:53 PM
That's a wrap, next week launch stream, we'll see all that is coming in one place.

Xeith98zz
10-04-2018, 07:51 PM
This season pass is throwing me everywhere. I was told if you own marching fire after they are released for everyone you will have the new heroes unlocked or for 500 steel. Not 15,000. So what's the truth?

FredEx919
10-04-2018, 08:49 PM
This season pass is throwing me everywhere. I was told if you own marching fire after they are released for everyone you will have the new heroes unlocked or for 500 steel. Not 15,000. So what's the truth?

The season pass covers the first year of content and DLC heroes (this doesn't include Marching Fire). Now, if you did buy Marching Fire, you'll have the new heroes available to you as early as Oct 16th. If you did not buy Marching Fire, they will be available a couple weeks later on Oct 30th for 15K steel each.

rasi777125
10-04-2018, 09:02 PM
The Warlord is **** is the same lok at the Highlander

TheDirtyDonut69
10-05-2018, 09:49 AM
So instead of balancing the game and working on bugs, we get more armor and weekly outfits. Wonderful.

rasi777125
10-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Yes it is Crazy👹👹👹😭☠

Specialkha
10-05-2018, 06:03 PM
They need money to hire competent devs to balance the game. Hence the caash grab that is Marching fire.