PDA

View Full Version : Marching Fire purchase question.

IIIFenlowIII
10-04-2018, 02:54 AM
I bought the Marching Fire expansion for For Honor on the playstation website for the main account on my ps4 not realizing I wanted it for a different account (on the same ps4, my account). Will the Expansion be on my For Honor account when it comes out or is it only for the main account I bought it for. If not, is there anyway I can refund the purchase and get it on my account? Thank you!

Devils-_-legacy
10-04-2018, 01:48 PM
Only the account you bought it for I would go to support they were helpful for me when my season pass didn't work I even got a refund

Ubiflowessence
10-04-2018, 08:05 PM
I bought the Marching Fire expansion for For Honor on the playstation website for the main account on my ps4 not realizing I wanted it for a different account (on the same ps4, my account). Will the Expansion be on my For Honor account when it comes out or is it only for the main account I bought it for. If not, is there anyway I can refund the purchase and get it on my account? Thank you!

Only the account you bought it for I would go to support they were helpful for me when my season pass didn't work I even got a refund

Devils-_-legacy is right! Support should be able to help you with that! Were you able to submit to support and get it taken care of?

GayForShugoki
10-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Devils-_-legacy is right! Support should be able to help you with that! Were you able to submit to support and get it taken care of?

100% hijacking thread, but are you new? :O