PDA

View Full Version : Question for IvanTheTerrible about old username and password

mortoma1958
04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey Ivan,
When I went to the Ubisoft site to DL the new addon, I was asked to use my Ubi account info so could logon. Unfortunately, I was unable to remember my password as I have been relying on the cookies for years here. And here's the problem:
I now am using a new username "mortoma1958" instead of plain "mortoma" like I used to use since it auto logged me on this site now after I created a new account at Ubi, so I could DL the file. I want to use my old username and account but I can't retrieve it anymore since I used an old POP3 e-mail account way back when I created the original "mortoma" account. So if I try to use the "forgot password" assistance, it will send an email to a DSL POP3 account that is no longer in existence, since I have not had Sbcglobal DSL service for years. Any other way to retrieve my password for my mortoma account????

mortoma1958
04-28-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey Ivan,
When I went to the Ubisoft site to DL the new addon, I was asked to use my Ubi account info so could logon. Unfortunately, I was unable to remember my password as I have been relying on the cookies for years here. And here's the problem:
I now am using a new username "mortoma1958" instead of plain "mortoma" like I used to use since it auto logged me on this site now after I created a new account at Ubi, so I could DL the file. I want to use my old username and account but I can't retrieve it anymore since I used an old POP3 e-mail account way back when I created the original "mortoma" account. So if I try to use the "forgot password" assistance, it will send an email to a DSL POP3 account that is no longer in existence, since I have not had Sbcglobal DSL service for years. Any other way to retrieve my password for my mortoma account????

mortoma1958
04-29-2006, 06:07 AM
Self-bump

slipBall
04-29-2006, 06:12 AM
Bump, bump

I'm sure he is still having his coffee, will need his energy today. This place is like a disturbed ant colony, pe2 related

steve_v
04-29-2006, 06:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Any other way to retrieve my password for my mortoma account???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No. Your password is confidential information.

MadRuski
04-29-2006, 06:42 AM
so confidential that u cant retrieve it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif