PDA

View Full Version : Mr_Shade We need to Hear from You

hiredhelp2010
09-11-2010, 06:23 PM
There has been many posts on the console section .and many complaints and ive not seen you responded to any. we are in the dark as to whats being done.
if the developers are making a patch and what problems have you taken on board. the main thread for me is the.
R.U.S.E [full retail Console version] Feedback and bugs

please please can you shed some light for us thanyou. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

hiredhelp2010
09-11-2010, 06:23 PM
There has been many posts on the console section .and many complaints and ive not seen you responded to any. we are in the dark as to whats being done.
if the developers are making a patch and what problems have you taken on board. the main thread for me is the.
R.U.S.E [full retail Console version] Feedback and bugs

please please can you shed some light for us thanyou. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

mightydog25
09-11-2010, 06:32 PM
I've seen shade the forum manager on the pc forums. WHY HAVE WE NOT GOT A REPLY regarding the ps3 problems....We paid good money and supporting them and we get treated this way.....Mr shade can we at least have a response that ubisoft are aware of the problems we posted....Thats all we ask thanks

MaDeToFaDe
09-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Maybe he enjoying his weekend like everyone else.

cable_dawg602
09-12-2010, 02:33 AM
At least you hear from him, you'd probably want to shoot yourself if you played madden, that game is full of glitches/issues and developer Ian *******s won't directly talk to any of the people on the forum and people on those forums have been playing madden for years.

SweSogekingu
09-12-2010, 03:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Posts: 7 | Registered: Thu September 09 2010 Reply With Quote </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here we go, i prommise you people that this is just the top of the "forgett about ouer ps3 fans" iceberg.

I say like this: If he havent answerd or talked about a patch before next friday?
This is the last time i support ubisoft.

Why do always the fans of ps3/360 get treated like pure **** by some game companies?

I hope there is a patch soon cause i love this game, but i guess i have to be rdy that this game will meet the same death as many other titles on ps3.

The "we forgett about ouer fans that payd a hole lot of money 4 a game but do we care?" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo! pc is the way to go..

Then F*** you people if it is like that!
And i say IF!

My final words is: YOU game developters have TO NEXT FRIDAY!

Ghoullio
09-12-2010, 06:17 AM
Or what, youre going to return the $50 game you already bought?

I was more outraged by the plotline to Assassins Creed 2 but i still didnt go on any forums and threaten anybody...

Chill out, its just a game. Its been outnless than a week. Im sure they will fix it but it will be awhile.

SweSogekingu
09-12-2010, 06:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ghoullio:
Or what, youre going to return the $50 game you already bought?

I was more outraged by the plotline to Assassins Creed 2 but i still didnt go on any forums and threaten anybody...

Chill out, its just a game. Its been outnless than a week. Im sure they will fix it but it will be awhile. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sry bad eng

Are you seriously a ******? Seriously?

Threaten? I SAY WHAT I THINK FFS!
FFS... get a grip.

And all of us players dont have mothers/Fathers that is paying the games we want 4 us, we WORK 4 the money.

So when we by a game we want it to be SUPPORTED or at least work propperly.

And yea i guess i will go to the store and change the game to some other game that have SUPPORT: I ment why the f*** do i want a broken game 4? if i wanted that i could go and by Operation Dragon rising.

But WHY do i complain you think?
I do it beacause of fun? or beacause i love to make people like you angry?

No i do it beacuse i LOVE this game so mutch and it hurts me to see it
( IF IT WILL GO DOWN THIS WAY)
go in the rental shelf soon after release.

Ghoullio
09-12-2010, 07:03 AM
Dont feed the trolls...dont feed the trolls...dont feed the trolls...

Lol. My favorite part is where you said your mom and dad dont buy your games.

HILarious!

Gypsy816
09-12-2010, 12:02 PM
This is better suited for a PM. Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif