PDA

View Full Version : Looting not recognized by game and now location is not completed

bantam2k
10-03-2018, 02:05 PM
At the cave of Tethys I looted the treasure box(the kind you need to hold e) and even confirmed it was the right one by seeing a youtube video. But on my game it didn't recognize that I looted it and now the cave is incomplete. I did receive a treasure from the box.

Does the treasure respawn so I have a chance to complete it later? Or do you need to use the bird before you loot to have the game recognize you looted it?

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 03:44 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the report, I notified the team of this earlier and they're currently investigating. If we need any info from you in the future i'll get back to you here :)

You haven't done anything wrong, you just need to open the box and that's the only requirement :)

carbinePRO
11-14-2018, 11:16 PM
Same thing happened to me. I got the chest and it didn't count as an objective. However, it randomly counted when I returned to the spot at a later point in the game. Maybe it'll do the same for you.

KmarkoPL
11-15-2018, 02:58 AM
I had similar situations in few places.
To fix that I had to restart from autosave, be for I entered the location.

Ubi-Town
11-15-2018, 03:12 PM
Hello Spartans, are you still having an issue with this, or have you managed to get around it?

sketchygio
12-27-2018, 01:04 AM
Same just happened to me. Playing on the Google Project Stream Beta. Entered the area Pillar of Dyonisos and looted a treasure and tablet. Neither of those counted towards the area objectives.