PDA

View Full Version : Pre-purchased Today!

CPLWeeks
10-03-2018, 01:54 PM
I've been a fan of the Anno series since '1602' was released in1998. The series has remained impeccable, and continues to be one of my life-long favorites. I own every iteration. Keep up the outstanding work!!!

UbiSnout
10-10-2018, 02:35 AM
Thanks CPLWeeks!

We are looking forward for your comments about the game once you get your hand on it! Would it be possible to get a photo of your entire collection? I am sure the community would love to see it. :)

Melrik_Birch
11-24-2018, 03:43 PM
Mine are all digital copies. I wish I had physical copies.
I donated my Doom/Quake collection to the Video Game Hall of Fame in Ottumwa, IA when it was opened. I had about 40 Quake and Doom packages collected over the years.

UbiSnout
11-25-2018, 02:40 AM
Mine are all digital copies. I wish I had physical copies.
I donated my Doom/Quake collection to the Video Game Hall of Fame in Ottumwa, IA when it was opened. I had about 40 Quake and Doom packages collected over the years.

That is really cool Melrik_Birch! Have you been to the Hall of Fame yet? Is your collection on display?
I had a very rare version of GTA on PS1 that I sold with the console to get a PS2... Every time I check the price of classic games I feel a tear rolling down...;)

PabloXXVI
11-30-2018, 10:20 AM
I also have all CDs.
Now Pioneers Edition!

DarthYodda
11-30-2018, 03:39 PM
Hi, Ubi did a great job. And on Anno 1800 there is nothing to reproach. It is a combination of older titles and the previous title 2205. He was too was unable but he had his magic. Anno 1800 is personally for me after testing the game of the year 2019 now. The game runs smoothly, commodities is a lot already in testing. Excellent work. You're 100% buying the game. I would still buy it without testing because the games from UBI have long been quality and nice looking. Thank you so much for the opportunity you're all ošahat before the release date. Just in one word UBI excellent work I have no reservations.

matvey_pryanik
12-13-2018, 06:39 PM
Please deliver Anno 1800 Pioneers edition to Russian Ubisoft store

UbiSnout
12-14-2018, 03:18 AM
Hi, Ubi did a great job. And on Anno 1800 there is nothing to reproach. It is a combination of older titles and the previous title 2205. He was too was unable but he had his magic. Anno 1800 is personally for me after testing the game of the year 2019 now. The game runs smoothly, commodities is a lot already in testing. Excellent work. You're 100% buying the game. I would still buy it without testing because the games from UBI have long been quality and nice looking. Thank you so much for the opportunity you're all ošahat before the release date. Just in one word UBI excellent work I have no reservations.

Thanks you very much for the kind words! It is very nice to see the community being exited for the game. :cool: