PDA

View Full Version : Game randomly crashing

ToxicDevil24
10-03-2018, 02:32 AM
ok so i got the ultimate edition, at first game would crash just after the 1st intro cut scene, set it to borderless and run as admin and boom worked but then it started to randomly crash
so downgraded gfx drivers and still happened, downgraded again and was playing for may 45min roughly and crash again.

my question is with so many people complaining about this and not being able to play the game which we have paid for how the hell are all these people on youtube streaming it without any issues whatsoever on pc.

even console players are having the same issues as pc players.

these are my specs

MSI GE73 8RF RGB Edition Laptop
Intel Core I7 8750h
Geforce GTX 10708GB
16GB DDR4 ram

runs flawless;y when it runs then crashes, even tried to play in offline mode and game wont have it.

ive run outta ideas on how to get this to run, if anyone else has had luck please share.

thanks

GiJosh.LLG
10-03-2018, 03:13 AM
I was playing this game on Oct 2nd release night and had no issues. Now I am trying to play and having crashes maybe every 10-15 minutes. I tried to update my video drivers and same thing happens. I wonder if they released a minor update that caused some issues today.

I love this game, would love to play it!

Taracmeden
10-03-2018, 03:15 AM
I have the same issue too:

Desktop:
Ryzen 1700X
GTX 1070ti
16gb DDR4 ram
lots of fans

And it still crashes. I know its an older game, but Origin runs just fine now. Granted, it was almost as bad at launch, but I was hoping that this game would be an improvement over that.

Redfisky
10-03-2018, 04:21 AM
Same issue here.
GTX 1060 6GB
i7 8750h
8gb ram

I can get 50~60 fps in benchmark but the game crashes randomly. Tried to use borderless, maybe it works but fps drops significantly.

GiJosh.LLG
10-03-2018, 06:12 AM
I found that if I changed the type of screen, borderless, full screen to something else and lowered my resolution scaling down a bit, it helps stem the crashing. I have been playing for several hours now without issue.

itsmatty420
12-27-2018, 12:39 AM
I have the same system, and im having that problem as well.