PDA

View Full Version : various bugs

fw_k
10-03-2018, 12:33 AM
- can't tell difference between active and passive abilities in skilltree untill after activated; makes spending skillpoints awkward

- no fire graphics in the underground passage to Geraneia fortress on torches and campfire

- how many times can you burn the same supplies in Geraneia and around? they keep respawning..

- got a shark stuck inside the bottom of a ship.. swimming around but unreachable by weapons

- goats and wildlife sometimes wander into the see on shores;
goats are swarming even inside eradication areas among patrolling humans

- missing the wet effect on bodies and clothes when emerging from water and in rain

- flocks of crows and seagulls animations are really bad :(

- there are at least two quests that aim to kill Okelaos, the athenian leader; but i was able to knock him out and recruit him, while the main character said "Now he's dead.." etc.

- sometimes civilians among enemies get tagged by level icons, too.. can be annoying

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the list.

- Appreciate the feedback on this, I can see what you mean, I'll mention this to the community team.

- Any photos or footage of this?

- Can you explain this further, do all war supplies respawn and how are you burning them?

- If you experience this again let us know

- The goats are just hot and fancy cooling down :rolleyes:

- I've reported the lack of wet clothes textures yesterday and the team are looking into it

fw_k
10-04-2018, 12:13 AM
hi.
most war supplies inside the Geraneia fortress and in smaller camps around it respawned after leaving and revisiting the area.
i cleared the fortress and the crew remained dead, but the supplies respawned and i was able to burn them again (i did it by throwing a torch) and the counter counted it to the total.
in smaller camps even treasure chests and their crews respawned after revisiting..
on one end of the area where the Cyclops fight takes place, there's a lady in a cage, to be freed. she keeps respawning in the cage, too. i freed her at least 3 times. :))

i'm enjoying the game quite a bit! it's pretty amazing so far. writing, dialogs, voiceovers, cutscene animations impressive! a definite step-up from AC:Origins so far!

will be adding to the list in the first post as i come across some obvious flaws or immersion breaking stuff.

i'd like the LOD distance a little better on PS4 (i'm on PS4 Pro) as the texture detail constantly shifting on the go is a little too obvious and distracting. i wonder if it would bog down the performance / fps that much?

thanks for responding. :)

T3RMIN8ER
10-04-2018, 04:58 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the list.

- Appreciate the feedback on this, I can see what you mean, I'll mention this to the community team.

- Any photos or footage of this?

- Can you explain this further, do all war supplies respawn and how are you burning them?

- If you experience this again let us know

- The goats are just hot and fancy cooling down :rolleyes:

- I've reported the lack of wet clothes textures yesterday and the team are looking into it

War supplies are supposed to re-spawn. If you take your time after burning the supplies to lower the defences and don't intiate the big fight/war soon after they will respawn to build the difficulty back up. That's the realism of the game the dev's put in.

Also if you are killed whilst in the fortress or run away and die elsewhere everything will be back as the game reloads from your last point it's not like other AC games where you die and just carry on and everything you took/killed has gone. This is making it more challenging by making you work strategically to clear the fortresses rather than go blazing in and dying 15 times plus.

T3RMIN8ER
10-04-2018, 05:27 AM
- can't tell difference between active and passive abilities in skilltree untill after activated; makes spending skillpoints awkward

- no fire graphics in the underground passage to Geraneia fortress on torches and campfire

- how many times can you burn the same supplies in Geraneia and around? they keep respawning..

- got a shark stuck inside the bottom of a ship.. swimming around but unreachable by weapons

- goats and wildlife sometimes wander into the see on shores;
goats are swarming even inside eradication areas among patrolling humans

- missing the wet effect on bodies and clothes when emerging from water and in rain

- crow flocks animations are really bad :((

- some quests givers don't have an exclamation icon, i just accidentally ran into them (e.g. Bad Romance quest giver).. that intentional?

- there are at least two quests that aim to kill Okelaos, the athenian leader; but i was able to knock him out and recruit him, while the main character said "Now he's dead.." etc.

- sometimes civilians among enemies get tagged by level icons, too.. can be annoying

You can swap abilities around after you have bought them, press the L3 analogue down and you swap your abilities around, it will cost you though.

Or just do a quick save before purchasing any abilities and then you can reload ithe game back to that point before you bought them and try anothe ability

fw_k
10-04-2018, 08:14 AM
War supplies are supposed to re-spawn. If you take your time after burning the supplies to lower the defences and don't intiate the big fight/war soon after they will respawn to build the difficulty back up. That's the realism of the game the dev's put in.

Also if you are killed whilst in the fortress or run away and die elsewhere everything will be back as the game reloads from your last point it's not like other AC games where you die and just carry on and everything you took/killed has gone. This is making it more challenging by making you work strategically to clear the fortresses rather than go blazing in and dying 15 times plus.

i found it quite the other way around.. they respawn so quickly that you can keep burning the same couple over and over again.. the game counts it, and you have lowered the defences in no time, without having to explore the territory and find others. there are many many scattered around.. which loses its point if you can just keep burning the same few again and again. it actually lowers the difficulty of the process..
besides, it's just weird if you eradicate a larger settlement, the crew stays dead (thank god.. i hate if enemies respawn right away in areas you painstakingly cleared), but the boxes magically keep refilling..

You can swap abilities around after you have bought them, press the L3 analogue down and you swap your abilities around, it will cost you though.

Or just do a quick save before purchasing any abilities and then you can reload ithe game back to that point before you bought them and try anothe ability

well, obviously. that's what i meant by awkward. i think it would be much easier and neater if the abilities were properly explained, or the adrenalin spending ones differentiated graphically from the rest.

fw_k
10-13-2018, 08:24 PM
it seems we're not going to get wet textures on characters.. :))

but what's up with all the male deer?? stags stags everywhere! :)