PDA

View Full Version : how to pursue legal action against Obi Soft

j5pounder.STG
10-02-2018, 06:42 PM
Recently I was permanently banned from R6 for "Cheating" . I opened a ticket because I'm 100% innocent and with no avail I was told it wasn't getting over turned. I asked for the proof they had that I cheated and was told it couldn't be released for security reasons. I asked for my money to be paid back to me for the game since I will no longer to be able to play the game because someone else's mistake. It feel its my right as a owner of the game to at least be provided with the evidance against me which i already know there isnt any.

"Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support. Even after the investigation of your account, the breach of the code of conduct could be confirmed. Therefore the ban won't be lifted. Please keep in mind that support has no ability to overturn a ban placed on your account following the denied appeal."

We wish you well in your future gaming endeavors.

FrostRime
10-05-2018, 10:55 PM
I'd suggest you read the Terms of Use supplied by Ubisoft. Specifically section 14 (in all caps). That'll answer your question or at least point you in the right direction if you can find anything to pursue legal action... not gonna lie, I have read the terms, and Code of Conduct and I don't see it happening. Goodluck, I s'pose lol