PDA

View Full Version : Game Close Itself Randomly

orduluaslan
10-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Hi. i start game watch cinematic but the end of cinematic game close it itself. after the restart i can play the first part but when it went to cinematic it closed again. this cinematic to in game and in game to cinematic passes causes a closing. i start uplay as a administator and passed prologue after that. for a time game runs normal until i came to rescue little girl. it closed itself again. need help or should i wait to update?

i have no problems like this any other ac games and i play all of them with almost no problem.

Edit: now game closing itself now like every 30-40 minutes. I can play it normally then closed itself. i feel like a beta tester. Never have a problem with any game before. My drivers and windows up to date.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Hey,

Sorry you're having some trouble with this. Can you please try the other steps here you haven't already: https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/000025947/Basic-PC-Troubleshooting/

Can you also try lowering your PC settings to minimum to see if you still experience the crash afterwards?