PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III Remaster Multiplayer?

Vtredwing13
10-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Just as the title suggests, but will the original multiplayer be added to the ACIII remaster? It was not added in the Ezio Collection, I recall. If multiplayer is not added to the remaster, then I hope Ubisoft will remove the multiplayer trophies from the list, preventing us from recieving a platinum trophy.

Does anybody have any information on this topic? Thanks!

timpbader
10-01-2018, 10:26 PM
I would plan on no MP and wait and see. I would expect the trophy list to be altered just like it was for the Ezio Collection.

AnimusLover
10-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Just as the title suggests, but will the original multiplayer be added to the ACIII remaster? It was not added in the Ezio Collection, I recall. If multiplayer is not added to the remaster, hen I hope Ubisoft will remove the multiplayer trophies from the list, preventing us from recieving a platinum trophy.

It would make sense to. Mind you, I don't like MP trophies in general.
I was going to purchase Black Flag for my PS4 (as I only have the 360 version) but then I heard there's a trophy for getting level 55 on MP... :rolleyes:

HoIcon
10-01-2018, 11:22 PM
That level 55 trophy is grindy as hell, I got it on both PS3 & PS4, basically did the last 30 levels a level a day to stop me from going insane

timpbader
10-01-2018, 11:29 PM
I think I did alot of Wolfpack

Black_Widow9
10-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums, Vtredwing13. :)

The multiplayer part of the game will not be included in Assassin's Creed III Remastered. I don't have trophy/achievement details at this time but I would imagine they will be adjusted.

johnkotzki
02-18-2019, 06:17 PM
Omg you freaking trophy hunting unskilled Players,with all your complaints you killed the most unique Multiplayer out there,I feel deep hatred towards all of you.
And Ubisoft wtf?Why no Multiplayer ?still 40 bucks for basically only half a Game,well haven t bought any of your Games since you dumped AC mp,sadly enough not many others did the Same,but that s just how it is these days a world populated with spineless idiots,Run even by far worst people

AnimusLover
02-18-2019, 06:22 PM
@ johnkotzki

1. This decision was made long before anyone complained about it so nobody "killed" anything.
2. Let's be practical here - nobody is going to play the MP in 2019 so it would be a waste of upkeep time and money which is most likely the reason it was cut.
That's the one thing about MP that can't hold a candle to SP games, even the most popular ones have an expiry date. SP do not.

johnkotzki
02-19-2019, 07:57 AM
@animus Lover
How much does Ubisoft pay you Dude?
And Most people I know would pay 5 bucks a month for an AC mp with dedicated Servers.
SP its fun once ,maybe not even this.but mp its fun until the next game releases.you know people are still playing Brotherhood.
So please don t tell me the wouldn t play AC3 mp in 2019,that s only Ubisofts opinion,and those trophy hunter freaks complainted about mp trophies from Brotherhood on,coz they did not have the brains to understand the MP.
I hope you get good Money for selling your Soul to Ubisoft

RonJeremyR6
02-21-2019, 11:27 AM
I am glad they got rid of the multiplayer.

AnimusLover
02-21-2019, 12:42 PM
@animus Lover
How much does Ubisoft pay you Dude?

Approximately 100000 per month but the last cheque didn't clear so I need to follow them up about it, my rent is due soon.

And Most people I know would pay 5 bucks a month for an AC mp with dedicated Servers.

By "most people" you know, your mum and your dog don't count.

SP its fun once

Yeeaah is that why many of us here have played Odyssey 2 or 3 times already and will be taking advantage of NG+?

,maybe not even this.but mp its fun until the next game releases.you know people are still playing Brotherhood.

No, they're not. Nowhere near as much as before. Just admit that YOU like the MP and you're trying to get Ubisoft to force in something that most people don't care about and that will likely lose Ubisoft money for your own enjoyment alone.

So please don t tell me the wouldn t play AC3 mp in 2019,that s only Ubisofts opinion,

No, that's Ubisoft's DATA lol. If Ubisoft hasn't included multiplayer it's because it's financially not viable to do so. MP cost time and money to maintain and seeing as AC MP wasn't popular the first time (hence why they've abandoned it altogether) it would make no sense to bring it back unless it's completely revamped. The MP back then by today's standards is extremely dated and limited so would never work with today's content hungry consumers.

and those trophy hunter freaks complainted about mp trophies from Brotherhood on,coz they did not have the brains to understand the MP.

Where are you getting this from? I don't recall a wave of people complaining about MP because of trophies, I recall people complaining about it because it sucks! I have the AC Unity platinum and I was always the strongest person on my team (mainly because I didn't play like a brain dead lizard and actually knew when to be stealthy and when to engage in combat). I only ever played AC Revelations multiplayer from last gen which was a cakewalk but it was so frigging boring and repetitive that I never bothered with the others. I suspect this is how most people felt about MP. Oh, and this was before I became a trophy hunter. I didn't become obsessed wih trophies until I got my PS4 because XBox 360 has no 'platinum' so to speak. Just admit the MP is rubbish lol. It's OK, Ubisoft don't like it either that's why you're not going to get in in ACIII lolololol. ;)

I hope you get good Money for selling your Soul to Ubisoft

Cheers, I certainly do, enough to put a down payment on a new house in a few months.

ProdiGurl
02-21-2019, 04:48 PM
I'll say this, it's real easy to make demands on a company to do what you want them to do, when it's their money and risk all on the line....

rodrigo20121
02-22-2019, 03:00 AM
Animuslover agree i tried to play the multiplayer and i find it Was not to good
But about the Coop i tink it Was not that bad, it added to the sence of Brotherhood in the games, and the mission had story and u could do them Alone, it Was just a fun way to see your friends character and build

thegardener25
02-22-2019, 03:18 AM
I'm not a fan of MP. I still have 2 trophies to get in AC3, but having to endure endless sessions that you know your not gonna get the vote going your way for the next game, just seemed like a waste of time. The guys I met playing revelations were quite helpful though in helping me out.
But as for people still playing Brotherhood MP. I couldn't get a single game. It's very like there's nobody there! There's only so much listening to "waiting for new players" or "Waiting for other abstergo agents" that you can take. I disconnected my ps3 last summer. I will reconnect it again someday. But I aint holdin much hope of getting Brotherhood mp trophies!

Carch
02-22-2019, 12:55 PM
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER IS A WUSS WHO DOESN'T DESERVE VIDEO GAMES AND SHOULD DELETE THEM ALL FROM THEIR COMPUTER AND/OR SURRENDER THEIR CONSOLE TO SOMEONE MORE DESERVING.

I am more correct than you because my capital letters are larger than your lower case letters.

Patricia81994
02-22-2019, 01:04 PM
ANYONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER IS A WUSS WHO DOESN'T DESERVE VIDEO GAMES AND SHOULD DELETE THEM ALL FROM THEIR COMPUTER and/or SURRENDER THEIR CONSOLE TO SOMEONE MORE DESERVING.

Really … then

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6nV8TW8AZOqkOHVm/giphy.gif

Olympus2018
02-22-2019, 08:23 PM
Come on children, grow up!!!

GimbleFIN
03-20-2019, 09:53 AM
Btw. I don't get this where some games 360 games are being upgraded for free to have 4K and sometimes even HDR for Xbox One X, like Halo 3 for example. Crackdown 1 also amazing even it lacks the HDR. There are plenty of amazing Xbox One X Enchanced games! https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-one/xbox-one-x-enhanced-list

Also note that ALL the content is there and game is totally 1:1 functional to 360 counterpart. Like if there was a co-op mode you could play it together with a friend who has 360 or regular Xbox One etc...

And THEN we have these things that cost significant amount of money and it's and have content dropped like multiplayer in this case? :confused: Multiplayer was all I ever played or care about most in AC III so definitely will be skipping on this. I recommend people to start voting with their wallet against this greedy activity, we don't want this to get more popular.

Last week also Sniper Elite V2 remastered was announced. Almost as greedy, however I think the price will be lower and it has multiplayer. I haven't totally ruled out purchasing that one but this AC III multiplayer dropped is most definitive skip for me.

ProdiGurl
03-20-2019, 11:11 AM
And THEN we have these things that cost significant amount of money and it's and have content dropped like multiplayer in this case? https://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20130918.419/images/smilies/confused.png Multiplayer was all I ever played or care about most in AC III so definitely will be skipping on this. I recommend people to start voting with their wallet against this greedy activity, we don't want this to get more popular.
Are people Boycott happy or something?? No game company has to GIVE away their time, work and resources for nothing. And if you don't get something you want, it's boycott time?
If you don't like or want something, don't buy it but don't disregard your own greed to demand that every company give you what you want as if you're entitled to their work.

By the way, Resident Evil 2 was remastered and sold like any other new game at full price. I don't view this as greedy or wrong.

GimbleFIN
03-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Are people Boycott happy or something?? No game company has to GIVE away their time, work and resources for nothing. And if you don't get something you want, it's boycott time?
If you don't like or want something, don't buy it but don't disregard your own greed to demand that every company give you what you want as if you're entitled to their work.

By the way, Resident Evil 2 was remastered and sold like any other new game at full price. I don't view this as greedy or wrong.

It's not like I'm asking or demanding anything at all. I already have AC III and I'm totally fine with it. I'm just trying to point out it's prettyyy greedy to sell same content again. Sorry_I mean almost same content but without multi.

RE2 probably worst comparison there could be, it's a legendary game from years back and totally not surprised it sold well. AC III however is quite recent game and not so special, one of many other AC-games there is that are almost identical.

AnimusLover
03-20-2019, 04:58 PM
It's not like I'm asking or demanding anything at all. I already have AC III and I'm totally fine with it. I'm just trying to point out it's prettyyy greedy to sell same content again. Sorry_I mean almost same content but without multi.

RE2 probably worst comparison there could be, it's a legendary game from years back and totally not surprised it sold well. AC III however is quite recent game and not so special, one of many other AC-games there is that are almost identical. It's not going to sell well, especially if it's lacking the multiplayer.

Greed? You're getting the entire single player of AC III plus all it's DLCs and Liberation as part of a season pass for another game which includes its own DLCs...
They cleverly pasted in AC III remastered into the season pass for people who haven't played it before in order to encourage them to buy the season pass as they knew a noob wouldn't buy Odyssey, the season pass AND an old AC game in addition.
For those who have played it and enjoyed the game it's an absolute bargain.
I doubt this offer will last once Odyssey and ACIII remastered has had its run. It's a bit too good to be true.

AnimusLover
03-20-2019, 05:03 PM
Animuslover agree i tried to play the multiplayer and i find it Was not to good
But about the Coop i tink it Was not that bad, it added to the sence of Brotherhood in the games, and the mission had story and u could do them Alone, it Was just a fun way to see your friends character and build

I think Unity had the best MP because it had the most freedom and wasn't as repetitive but my issue with Unity co op is that it was broken, especially the 5 star ones. Crashed constantly.
Also, Unity is biased towards stealth players and in co op that's very apparent so you'd get a bunch of combat players dying all over the place and having to revive them every 5 seconds because they don't have the patience to just synchronise their assassinations with each other. It was funny sometimes but really annoying on missions where getting caught decreases the reward. I didn't get my uplay badge for that one because I couldn't find good stealth players.

cawatrooper9
03-20-2019, 05:21 PM
I think Unity had the best MP because it had the most freedom and wasn't as repetitive but my issue with Unity co op is that it was broken, especially the 5 star ones. Crashed constantly.
Also, Unity is biased towards stealth players and in co op that's very apparent so you'd get a bunch of combat players dying all over the place and having to revive them every 5 seconds because they don't have the patience to just synchronise their assassinations with each other. It was funny sometimes but really annoying on missions where getting caught decreases the reward. I didn't get my uplay badge for that one because I couldn't find good stealth players.

I definitely wish I'd been more active in the Unity co-op groups on these forums back in 2014. I bet if you got a group together who had a plan and communicated well, the experience would have been totally different.

Darth Trethon
03-20-2019, 05:27 PM
I am glad the multiplayer is gone...that's really good news right there.

ProdiGurl
03-20-2019, 05:29 PM
I honestly don't think it would be wise to open up a separate MP platform just for an older remastered game - and esp. for Assassin's Creed.
I would never consider doing that

JonMcCloud
03-28-2019, 10:02 AM
Thank god. Multi-player games get boring fast anyway. Just subjects people to pvp obsessed whiners like johnkotzki down there.

JonMcCloud
03-28-2019, 10:15 AM
If People are still playing the mp then Stop whining and go play AC brotherhood, revelations, 3, or 4............. All Xbox 1 compatible.

JoshieGamez
03-29-2019, 03:10 AM
Just as the title suggests, but will the original multiplayer be added to the ACIII remaster? It was not added in the Ezio Collection, I recall. If multiplayer is not added to the remaster, then I hope Ubisoft will remove the multiplayer trophies from the list, preventing us from recieving a platinum trophy.

Dangggg i wish it was back i used to SLAP at multiplayer. Idk why but i was just a dumb like 4th grader (or something like that) getting atleast top 3 almost if not every match. Would love to see that come back in 4k and hdr.

cjdavies
03-31-2019, 03:46 PM
If this included the MP I would have bought it.

It's the only MP I enjoyed playing against other players, I'm useless at shooter MPs so don't bother with them.

Arthorios001
04-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Mp was the soul of assassins creed game series. Someone said the mp game would get boring but it was the opposite, while you would play for 30-60 hours of campaing to master the game, with mp it would extend to 500-2000, or even more. Thatís why the last game i bought was ass4, was really fun, you could get news friends,etc. All the ac games were full of bugs but at least the mp was nice. Now they want to focus on perfomance but the only thing that have changed is that you need powerful gpu to play the new ones, because they require a lot of power, but have the same old missions to follow or guide someone and the bugs remain. There is a point of view that if i wanna really know the history I will study on books and I wanna just kill everyone, there are many of other games with various difficulties. The mp of old ac was at least unique and made me feel like a good mp gamer. So that was a really bad mistake to not have mp. If they had released the game with mp they would see the hype and the copyes sold growing. I heard about the game only today because almost nobody is hyped about a remastered game full of bugs with low improvements and no mp.

cs2maor
04-06-2019, 10:27 PM
you know what would be cool? a stand alone assassin's creed multiplayer game that is a compilation of maps charecters and modes from the multiplayer modes from brotherhood to ac4

Nucl3ar_Snake
04-06-2019, 10:42 PM
I was just talking to someone about how cool a multiplayer would be where you can play as protagonists and antagonists from across the series, and maybe get the VAs to return. And the maps could be locations from across the series too.

cs2maor
04-07-2019, 12:26 PM
that would actually be pretty cool
sort of like an assassins creed history playground

AdamZ270
04-07-2019, 04:13 PM
that would actually be pretty cool
sort of like an assassins creed history playground

Why is no one mentioning that there is no blood in the snow no blood on the ground!!! This is a serious bug watch for yourself on my channel Ac4Gamer106 YouTube

NumexNumisma
04-07-2019, 04:15 PM
Why is no one mentioning that there is no blood in the snow no blood on the ground!!! This is a serious bug watch for yourself on my channel Ac4Gamer106 YouTube

Because it sounds like you are trying to get some views for your account, nothing more... just link a video of the problem in here, mate ffs.

AdamZ270
04-07-2019, 07:05 PM
Because it sounds like you are trying to get some views for your account, nothing more... just link a video of the problem in here, mate ffs.

I don't care about views! Im livestreaming at the moment with all animus hacks i can prove there is no blood https://youtu.be/qiAHPoVn25I

Look for yourself im just mad that no one is mention it :/. I love this game

I posted it by the way everywhere! The snow is so fu bugged

Black_Widow9
04-07-2019, 07:32 PM
Hi Adam,

Please make sure to stay on topic so threads are not derailed. I've moved the thread you started for No Blood in Snow! Bug (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2034154) to the Support Forum but if you'd like, feel free to reach out to our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) directly.

Thanks

AdamZ270
04-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Hi Adam,

Please make sure to stay on topic so threads are not derailed. I've moved the thread you started for No Blood in Snow! Bug (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2034154) to the Support Forum but if you'd like, feel free to reach out to our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) directly.

Thanks

I did already thank you!

Daniel_gnw
04-10-2019, 02:32 PM
ac 3 and black flags had this thing at least for me that story and multiplayer made me play it and enjoy it , not just ******** making a new ac every 6 month i really stopped complety playing ac and now that i see ac 3 remastered i thought that for 40$ playing the good old times ac 3 was going to be fun , especially for the multiplayer and when i bought it and i saw there was no multi like im mad , im really mad cause , modern warfare 4 has its campaing and multiplayer for 40$ , actually remastered if someone is really going to buy it , its going to be for the multiplayer cause history its good but for 40$ its not worth it . and going to see if i can get a refund to be honest.

Anykeyer
04-11-2019, 07:23 AM
If Ubisoft will ever consider reviving AC MP it should be its own standalone game.

AdamZ270
04-19-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi Adam,

Thanks

Here is the prove its still there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shnDj9e6lUo