PDA

View Full Version : This game should die

Tareyus
10-01-2018, 06:11 AM
This game shouldn't die, It DESERVES to die. Look, I really loved this game. I'm not that good, but I loved it. The combat was better than dark souls and also more enjoyable too but at this point where conq is top tier and they are still thinking of buffing him/her. Does the Dev team have no intention of actually playing their own game? Like, wtf? Why would you prioritize changing the voices over balancing the fricken game? Nobody was complaining about the ****ing voices. And oh yeah Shugoki. Don't even ****ing mention him. He's basically tachanka from r6s except every part of his body is a headshot now. And who the **** dies from 1 shot shugoki embrace? It's so ****ing bad. Like just dodge and press a light attack. His ****ING fat *** is so heavy his recovery rate is in the pile of **** he produces when he is OOS. Like just look at him OOS. Its quite sad :C

bannex19
10-01-2018, 08:28 AM
Git gud kid

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-01-2018, 04:21 PM
People are unable to read and understand -

"This is a large reason for the hesitancy to nerf Conqueror’s Shield Bash – while it’s a difficult pressure tool to deal with, we do need pressuring attacks that force reactions, and control the pace of combat. Instead of nerfing the strong tools, we prefer to continue to improve the weak tools."

That does not mean buffing Conq, it means buffing weak tools across the board.

DefiledDragon
10-01-2018, 05:34 PM
People are unable to read and understand -

"This is a large reason for the hesitancy to nerf Conqueror’s Shield Bash – while it’s a difficult pressure tool to deal with, we do need pressuring attacks that force reactions, and control the pace of combat. Instead of nerfing the strong tools, we prefer to continue to improve the weak tools."

That does not mean buffing Conq, it means buffing weak tools across the board.

This is how I read it.

In other words they think we need more bash spam in the game. I strongly disagree but I'm not the lead designer so, more bash spam it is.

Jacques-Le-Coq
10-01-2018, 05:47 PM
Dominion is gonna be even more a cluster**** than ever before, R.I.P Dominion/4v4

UbiInsulin
10-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Gonna go ahead and close this thread. Criticism is fine, but starting a thread with "this game should die" is not going to lead to a helpful conversation that I could report to the team, for example.