PDA

View Full Version : Marching fire

Viruss7
10-01-2018, 05:09 AM
Hi
Everyone who bought preorder marching fire get early access 2 weeks earlier.
So we will get it tomorrow? 16 is release so we should get it 2- tomorrow

Kalsiner
10-01-2018, 05:14 AM
Those who bought Marching Fire get access to the new heroes the 16 october, everyone else two weeks later.

Ubi-Jimothy
10-01-2018, 10:32 AM
Hey Virus,

Kalsiner is spot on here. The 'early access' refers to two weeks earlier than non Marching Fire owners. You'll get access to the Wu Lin on release, October 16th.

GayForShugoki
10-02-2018, 06:05 AM
How I wish we could play now. I want to play Nuxia, damn it.

FredEx919
10-02-2018, 03:06 PM
How I wish we could play now. I want to play Nuxia, damn it.

2 more weeks. We're so close!!

bhitrock
10-02-2018, 03:58 PM
You know, actually nuxia is rather weak compared to the other matching fire heroes. In duels, after people will get used to her trap mechanic, no one will ever be caught by it. They should consider reworking it a little, like being able to interrupt a trap with a light or something like that.

Jerichos111
10-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Nuxia is getting a buff. Confirmed by devs :D

bhitrock
10-02-2018, 04:31 PM
When did they say that? I probably missed it. Anyway, I'm happy to see they want to take care of MF heroes' balace before they get released. If they won't need many changes, devs will be able to focus on heroes like Shugoki, LB, Nobu etc.

GayForShugoki
10-03-2018, 06:09 AM

So close but so far! The entire year has gone by so fast yet it will slow down now because I want something! >_<

You know, actually nuxia is rather weak compared to the other matching fire heroes. In duels, after people will get used to her trap mechanic, no one will ever be caught by it. They should consider reworking it a little, like being able to interrupt a trap with a light or something like that.

Funnily enough, I don’t want to play her because she’s the strongest, I want to play her because I like her design, character, and moveset. I simply love hook swords, regardless. I found her quite good, even in her pre-buffed state on the Marching Fire beta. Even then, she’s the only assassin released with marching Fire and I only play Assassins and the master thiccness.

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 09:25 AM

Hell yes ! Can't wait for Jian Jung and Shaolin !^^

Like Gayforshugoki already said.. he want to play Nuxia because she's interested him for her design and kit.
But your comment is funny because it show exactly how many ppl pick up their char and explain why 1V1 is infested by warden and conq and 4V4 infested by Raider..

And btw, while her trap mech not gonna be so strong in 1V1, it's gonna be a damn dangerous tool in gank situation ;)

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 09:26 AM
So close but so far! The entire year has gone by so fast yet it will slow down now because I want something! >_<

Funnily enough, I don’t want to play her because she’s the strongest, I want to play her because I like her design, character, and moveset. I simply love hook swords, regardless. I found her quite good, even in her pre-buffed state on the Marching Fire beta. Even then, she’s the only assassin released with marching Fire and I only play Assassins and the master thiccness.

Nuxia is not the only MF assassin, you have Shaolin too

GayForShugoki
10-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Nuxia is not the only MF assassin, you have Shaolin too

My bad. I assumed they released one character for each tier.

Nuxia: Assassin
Guan Yu: Heavy
Ballet dancer: Hybrid
Monk: Vanguard

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 10:21 AM
My bad. I assumed they released one character for each tier.

Nuxia: Assassin
Guan Yu: Heavy
Ballet dancer: Hybrid
Monk: Vanguard

I was thinking they would do this too but they've decided to release 2 assassins .. Nuxia and Shaolin.

Tiandi or Ballet dancer (like the name for him ^^) gonna be the Vanguard.

And Jian Jung well i don't know the last news, if he's gonna be a heavy or a Hybrid.. i don't know what they finally decide.

bhitrock
10-03-2018, 03:19 PM
Like Gayforshugoki already said.. he want to play Nuxia because she's interested him for her design and kit.
But your comment is funny because it show exactly how many ppl pick up their char and explain why 1V1 is infested by warden and conq and 4V4 infested by Raider..

And btw, while her trap mech not gonna be so strong in 1V1, it's gonna be a damn dangerous tool in gank situation

Hey guys chill out, I didn't want to be mean! I just said that sadly the trap mechanic is not very effective. Of course, if used when ganking it will be extremely powerful (a bit like shinobi's distance-gb). I'm not saying he should not play her, I too really like her design and the hooked swords. I was just pointing out she needs a little buff, because otherwise she will become a light spammer (her lights are super fast), and no one likes light spammers. Then, of course you can faint a few heavys and people will surely do that, but it's a bit sad having a mechanic that is used only in 4v4.
I'm not saying she can't be fun, I'm saying she could be better..

I didn't get this: what do you mean exactly?

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 04:05 PM
Hey guys chill out, I didn't want to be mean! I just said that sadly the trap mechanic is not very effective. Of course, if used when ganking it will be extremely powerful (a bit like shinobi's distance-gb). I'm not saying he should not play her, I too really like her design and the hooked swords. I was just pointing out she needs a little buff, because otherwise she will become a light spammer (her lights are super fast), and no one likes light spammers. Then, of course you can faint a few heavys and people will surely do that, but it's a bit sad having a mechanic that is used only in 4v4.
I'm not saying she can't be fun, I'm saying she could be better..

I didn't get this: what do you mean exactly?

Yeah don't worry my intention wasn't to blame you at all ;)
And yes she could be better or at least more interesting to play.

Hum i wanted to say i believe currently people mostly pick up Char they play looking at how they are effective and not so much anymore looking at the fun or interest/reward a char can be to master.

That's of course a question of taste, but i don't get it when i see rep Max Conq or Roch for example. I mean i've tried really but i don't see where is the fun and challenge to play Char like that.

Again i don't want to offense any players, it is only a personal opinion.

Brutal_DaDo
10-03-2018, 04:12 PM
Shaolin is a hybrid who happens to have reflex guard, but still he looks to me like a plain assassin

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Shaolin is a hybrid who happens to have reflex guard, but still he looks to me like a plain assassin

Do you mean he is a Hybrid which is, sometimes depending on his mooves or stance submitted to reflex guard system ?

Tbh he looks like a Hybrid to me, i would say this is more fitting with his design as a Hybrid/Assassin as Valk.

But on last informations i've got i was pretty sure he's gonna be an assassin as Nuxia.

Brutal_DaDo
10-03-2018, 04:37 PM
Do you mean he is a Hybrid which is, sometimes depending on his mooves or stance submitted to reflex guard system ?

Tbh he looks like a Hybrid to me, i would say this is more fitting with his design as a Hybrid/Assassin as Valk.

But on last informations i've got i was pretty sure he's gonna be an assassin as Nuxia.

When they showed him for the first time i tought he was just an assassin because of the reflex guard and the deflects, but then it was stated by roman himseld that heís a hybrid.
To me he looks like an assassins but given his qi stance and all the combinations that comes from qi stance i think youíre right, kinda feels like an upgraded version of highlander offensive stance

bhitrock
10-03-2018, 06:14 PM
What do you mean by "upgraded version of highlander offensive stance"? I don't think it is that stronger. Highlander has a few new abilities + all heavy are unblockable + all lights are not interrupted by blocks. Shao lin has just some more abilities, and he can't move while in it. But let's not talk too much about balance, we may risk to get salty.
Anyway, even if shao lin has reflex-guard and deflect, he totally plays different from an assassin. But still, yes, he's also quite similar to an assassin.
We may say that he's some form of hybrid between an assassin and a hybrid (a hybrid that is a hybrid between another assassin and a vanguard). Yeah, this is getting quite confusing... I may try to make a drowing...

...............................Shao Lin
......................................|
..........................Hybrid between:
...................................../\
...............Assassin___/....\___Hybrid (between):
.................................................. ......../\
.....................................Assassin___/...\___ Vanguard

Hope this is clear.......

Brutal_DaDo
10-03-2018, 06:44 PM
What do you mean by "upgraded version of highlander offensive stance"? I don't think it is that stronger. Highlander has a few new abilities + all heavy are unblockable + all lights are not interrupted by blocks. Shao lin has just some more abilities, and he can't move while in it. But let's not talk too much about balance, we may risk to get salty.
Anyway, even if shao lin has reflex-guard and deflect, he totally plays different from an assassin. But still, yes, he's also quite similar to an assassin.
We may say that he's some form of hybrid between an assassin and a hybrid (a hybrid that is a hybrid between another assassin and a vanguard). Yeah, this is getting quite confusing... I may try to make a drowing...

...............................Shao Lin
......................................|
..........................Hybrid between:
...................................../\
...............Assassin___/....\___Hybrid (between):
.................................................. ......../\
.....................................Assassin___/...\___ Vanguard

Hope this is clear.......

Sorry my dude, i used the wrong word, bad english hehe. Anyways what i was meaning with upgraded stance is what you just said that he has more abilities.
Ahaha yeah thatís a bit confusing but it makes sense, right now iím curious if the devs are gonna release shaoling when they did the closed test or overbuff him

bhitrock
10-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Ahaha yeah that’s a bit confusing but it makes sense, right now i’m curious if the devs are gonna release shaoling when they did the closed test or overbuff him

They said they are going do give a small buff to Jiang Jun, a bigger one to Tiandi and Shaolin and an even bigger one (i guess) to Nuxia.
With "overbuff", you mean 'buff more than what is necessary (because you think he's already quite strong)' or just 'buff some more'?

Brutal_DaDo
10-03-2018, 08:30 PM
They said they are going do give a small buff to Jiang Jun, a bigger one to Tiandi and Shaolin and an even bigger one (i guess) to Nuxia.
With "overbuff", you mean 'buff more than what is necessary (because you think he's already quite strong)' or just 'buff some more'?

Unfortunately I couldnít play the test because i play on console, but i saw every youtuber i follow play the open test so i canít really say something concrete, based from what i saw tiandi wasnít that broken as in the closed test, the only thing iíd change are the damage numbers, as for shaolin i canít even understand why they removed the backstep attack, and he seemed slower than tiandi, nuxia (i donít even care) i donít like the character and jiang jun to me it seemed fine, just the soft feinted kick seemed a little bit meh, but as i said this is what i just saw so i could be completely wrong here because i couldnít play the test, what i meant with overbuff itís because most of the time the devs buff stuff like crazy (look at conq) or release them like centurion and shaman (i played a lot with those two and they were crazy at the beginning) so i just hope they come out fairly balanced, but right now the one iím looking for is tiandi because of the look 😁
Whoíre you gonna main ?

bhitrock
10-04-2018, 03:18 PM
My real main is Nobushi, but I'm definetly going to try Jian Jun and Shao lin, they look super fun. Jiang Jun is almost surely going to become my main heavy, and Shao Lin my 2nd best hybrid.

Siegfried-Z
10-05-2018, 05:49 PM
My real main is Nobushi, but I'm definetly going to try Jian Jun and Shao lin, they look super fun. Jiang Jun is almost surely going to become my main heavy, and Shao Lin my 2nd best hybrid.

Good choice man ;)
Going To do the same ! As i miss to enjoy a heavy till there, i really hope i have find my heavy Guy with jiang jun !
And i love the Shaolin design and kit ! Gonna be my 2nd best hybrid too as Valk is my co main already !

EpicMonster77
11-04-2018, 07:13 AM
Yo has anyone noticed it is totally based off of avatar the last airbender
the fire nation is attacking