PDA

View Full Version : season 6 stats...

beerbariandh
10-01-2018, 05:03 AM
In the light spam portion it says, "non top tier players" complaining about too much light spam and then says they will not fix it, because its not an issue with the game, just the persons skill. I have two responses to this, the first response is my adult side coming out.

1-You are wrong ubisoft. You chose to balance this game using the same model for pc and console which anyone can see is not a good idea. They run completely different and both platforms have different issues. It is easy to see you only see numbers and do not play the game unless you duel with just bots.

My other reaction is my years of gaming and irritation with their crap they have been force feeding us.

2-It couldnt possibly be your fault ubisoft. I mean you guys clearly know what you are doing since if you scroll a few paragraphs up and down on your own season 6 stat page you contradict your own reasons multiple times. If you cant see there is a massive xbox spam problem you are F-ing ******ed. btw good job slamming your own players saying they arent good enough for your stupid game. When are you going to fix anything we have been saying since the start. cant wait for marching fire and more unbalancing. or howabout you showcase season 9 weapons for season 8 and get everyone hyped up for nothing. playing this game half the time is just like getting punched in the groin. except that at least makes sense.

That is all for now. Im sure there will be some "top tier players" respond to this defending their gameplay. which just means your main is either Cent, Orochi, Shinobi, or Conq

MarshalMoriarty
10-01-2018, 05:26 AM
What they really need to understand is that regardless of whether light spam is OP or not, its isn't fun to play against. Nor is it satisfying to use light spam characters for any non casual players who have even a shred of pride in their abilities.

On console, FH stopped being fun ages ago. Hence I quit and that kills me because I really loved this game.

beerbariandh
10-01-2018, 05:33 AM
I play on xbox one and you can easily tell who has an xbox one x. You block just right and nothing sticks. it makes it even worse

ChampionRuby50g
10-01-2018, 07:04 AM
I play on xbox one and you can easily tell who has an xbox one x. You block just right and nothing sticks. it makes it even worse

Iíve played on both the original Xbox one and currently play on the Xbox one X. Thereís literally no difference besides the game looking a little nicer. Itís in your head.

Oh, also Cent is not even close to top tier. Heís pretty much hot trash.

Specialkha
10-01-2018, 08:38 AM
I’ve played on both the original Xbox one and currently play on the Xbox one X. There’s literally no difference besides the game looking a little nicer. It’s in your head.

Oh, also Cent is not even close to top tier. He’s pretty much hot trash.

HE is not that trash though. HE is decent, you need to work him hard to do something.

DrinkinMehStella
10-01-2018, 09:49 AM
I’ve played on both the original Xbox one and currently play on the Xbox one X. There’s literally no difference besides the game looking a little nicer. It’s in your head.

Ive played both ps4 and ps4 pro and there is also no difference in latency and input delay its feels the same on both and like you said just graphical enhancements are the only difference.

beerbariandh
10-01-2018, 02:57 PM

it wouldn't be a difference to you, it would be a difference to the person you are playing against if they are on one and you are on one x. there is a difference in that point since they only see 30fps and your one x can play faster. also I didn't say cent was top tier, I said top tier players. meaning ubi is talking about people playing the game not heroes.

Charmzzz
10-01-2018, 03:04 PM
it wouldn't be a difference to you, it would be a difference to the person you are playing against if they are on one and you are on one x. there is a difference in that point since they only see 30fps and your one x can play faster. also I didn't say cent was top tier, I said top tier players. meaning ubi is talking about people playing the game not heroes.

Wow, it now shifts from PC Master Race cause 60 FPS and Console only 30 FPS to XBox One X Master Race.

You do know that the FPS are limited on EVERY Console, be it extra X / Pro or not?

beerbariandh
10-01-2018, 03:10 PM
Wow, it now shifts from PC Master Race cause 60 FPS and Console only 30 FPS to XBox One X Master Race.

You do know that the FPS are limited on EVERY Console, be it extra X / Pro or not?

yes you are right. there is zero way from one player using one x with all its hookups to play against a one user with slower processor speed to have any difference in what the one user sees. one x is 4.5 times faster than one. like I said in my first post, I knew this would happen, which is fine.

SpaceJim12
10-01-2018, 03:44 PM
In the light spam portion it says, "non top tier players" complaining about too much light spam and then says they will not fix it, because its not an issue with the game, just the persons skill. I have two responses to this, the first response is my adult side coming out.

So, they literally said to 97% of their playerbase to "git gud"?=)
Ah, this game can't make it, as far as I see. Please, Ubisoft, let the art team of For Honor works on another projects. This guys deserve the better future!

Scrubnubloard
10-01-2018, 05:28 PM
I thought you said you were leaving this game like 2 months ago spacejim? Why are you still here making posts? Dont you have more important thkngs to do and better games to play?

UbiInsulin
10-01-2018, 06:14 PM
We report console players' concerns with light spam on a constant basis, plus general concerns with whether characters are fun (not just whether they're balance based on W/L). I'll just quote from the State of Balance (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-335553-16/state-of-balance-season-6-recap) article to provide the context:

Light Spam Meta? Assassin Meta?
An issue we read about from non-top tier players is that they talk about a “light spam”, or an “assassin meta”. This has been a difficulty to approach balancing-wise for us, since these complaints often drown out the evidence of how weak “light spam” is at the top level of play. When we look at the dataset above, we see Shaman is the only Assassin in the top half of the Win Rate, and Shaman isn’t famous for her “light spam” at any level of play.

In presenting our data here, we want players to understand that “light spam”, while annoying, doesn’t actually yield overpowered characters. Learning to combat such offense is an important step for a player to improve their For Honor skillset. As our intention is to keep pushing 1v1 combat into a meta in which offense is more viable, it’s important that the community understand where we stand on this topic.

Thank you for letting us know that this response was frustrating for you. I don't think anyone on the team would intentionally imply that your opinion doesn't matter; the only problem is that it has to be considered alongside other takes on the situation.

ChampionRuby50g
10-01-2018, 09:24 PM
yes you are right. there is zero way from one player using one x with all its hookups to play against a one user with slower processor speed to have any difference in what the one user sees. one x is 4.5 times faster than one. like I said in my first post, I knew this would happen, which is fine.

Yeah the Xbox one x is more powerful, but the game is the exact same. Itís not Xbox one x enhanced. I donít see attacks any quicker or smoother. Like I said in my first post, itís in your head.

KSI_TheMadKing
10-02-2018, 04:24 AM
We report console players' concerns with light spam on a constant basis, plus general concerns with whether characters are fun (not just whether they're balance based on W/L). I'll just quote from the State of Balance (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-335553-16/state-of-balance-season-6-recap) article to provide the context:

Thank you for letting us know that this response was frustrating for you. I don't think anyone on the team would intentionally imply that your opinion doesn't matter; the only problem is that it has to be considered alongside other takes on the situation.

Light spam is not weak I wouldn't say its overall strong either. But it bugs me when I'm going up against people that only to lights and win. I feel like that is most of the community as well. But I could be wrong.

Side not if you dont want people to get mad at your statements dont tell them to get better you did that with lb and you kinda did it here with the statement the team put out about light spamming.

SpaceJim12
10-02-2018, 09:37 AM
I thought you said you were leaving this game like 2 months ago spacejim? Why are you still here making posts? Dont you have more important thkngs to do and better games to play?

Wow, so cute you remember me.=)
I have never said I'll leave a forum, so...
And of course I've got better games to play.=) But I still want to see whan happend after 16th of October.

DrinkinMehStella
10-02-2018, 11:34 AM

sorry but who are you to say users cant roam the forums whilst not playing the game. I haven't played the game consistently in like 2months but still check the forums for new updates and see whats the current meta is and issues are etc, thats what a forum is for right?

Scrubnubloard
10-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Roaming the forums are one thing but saying

So, they literally said to 97% of their playerbase to "git gud"?=)
Ah, this game can't make it, as far as I see. Please, Ubisoft, let the art team of For Honor works on another projects. This guys deserve the better future!

I enjoy this game very much and I completely disagree with you. I want this game to succeed and someone who doesn't play the game has no right to tell the devs where there team should be.

And the only reason I remember you is cuz your a ***** dont flatter yourself spacejim ;)

SpaceJim12
10-03-2018, 03:54 PM
Roaming the forums are one thing but saying

I enjoy this game very much and I completely disagree with you. I want this game to succeed and someone who doesn't play the game has no right to tell the devs where there team should be.

And the only reason I remember you is cuz your a ***** dont flatter yourself spacejim ;)

I've always been curious how could people who still love For Honor and people who insulting others for no reason are always the same people.=(
I stick to this game for 1,5 year. I got 700+ hours with it. So I think I earned my right to have opinion about For Honor, it's current state and it's future. I gave too many second chances to For Honor, and now I see how this game slowly dying. The only bright side, thing that always the best in For Honor no doubts is visual. So of course I hope people who made such beatuful medieval experience should stay in gamedev and bring more cool stuff. But balancing, game design, monetization, overall direction of For Honor still the worst part of this game. Even free give away here and there can't bring mass audience to this game.
If you enjoy For Honor it's up to you. I wanted this game to succeed too. But looks like devs don't.

Scrubnubloard
10-03-2018, 05:20 PM
I've always been curious how could people who still love For Honor and people who insulting others for no reason are always the same people.=(
I stick to this game for 1,5 year. I got 700+ hours with it. So I think I earned my right to have opinion about For Honor, it's current state and it's future. I gave too many second chances to For Honor, and now I see how this game slowly dying. The only bright side, thing that always the best in For Honor no doubts is visual. So of course I hope people who made such beatuful medieval experience should stay in gamedev and bring more cool stuff. But balancing, game design, monetization, overall direction of For Honor still the worst part of this game. Even free give away here and there can't bring mass audience to this game.
If you enjoy For Honor it's up to you. I wanted this game to succeed too. But looks like devs don't.

What's there to be curious about? People who love and enjoy something dont take it to kindly when other people are saying it should die. ;)
You are entitled to your own opinion as much as mine saying if you made a big post saying your done and stop playing the game and haven't touched it in 2 months shouldnt be the ones telling the devs how to make there game. I'm sorry the devs arnt moving in the direction you want time to go, but dont come here and tell them to stop. Alot of them have been working on it for a long time and I'm sure they dont like or want to hear that the game should die.

BadBOO17
10-03-2018, 06:00 PM

1-You are wrong ubisoft. You chose to balance this game using the same model for pc and console which anyone can see is not a good idea. They run completely different and both platforms have different issues. It is easy to see you only see numbers and do not play the game unless you duel with just bots.

My other reaction is my years of gaming and irritation with their crap they have been force feeding us.

2-It couldnt possibly be your fault ubisoft. I mean you guys clearly know what you are doing since if you scroll a few paragraphs up and down on your own season 6 stat page you contradict your own reasons multiple times. If you cant see there is a massive xbox spam problem you are F-ing ******ed. btw good job slamming your own players saying they arent good enough for your stupid game. When are you going to fix anything we have been saying since the start. cant wait for marching fire and more unbalancing. or howabout you showcase season 9 weapons for season 8 and get everyone hyped up for nothing. playing this game half the time is just like getting punched in the groin. except that at least makes sense.

That is all for now. Im sure there will be some "top tier players" respond to this defending their gameplay. which just means your main is either Cent, Orochi, Shinobi, or Conq
Did you just say cent is top tier?

SpaceJim12
10-04-2018, 09:34 AM
What's there to be curious about? People who love and enjoy something dont take it to kindly when other people are saying it should die. ;)
You are entitled to your own opinion as much as mine saying if you made a big post saying your done and stop playing the game and haven't touched it in 2 months shouldnt be the ones telling the devs how to make there game. I'm sorry the devs arnt moving in the direction you want time to go, but dont come here and tell them to stop. Alot of them have been working on it for a long time and I'm sure they dont like or want to hear that the game should die.

I'd never said this game SHOULD die. I just said it WILL die if devs will go on with this direction of the game. I loved For Honor. Never wish death to For Honor.
But I compared facts and what I know about game itself and game industry overall to state my opinion about this game future. Still hope Breach will change something, but I lost my faith to this project, so no emotions here, only cold estimate.
When I still loved the game, I tried to justify everything that developers do. But when 350 people can't fix their game for a year, and every patch bring new issues (or turn back old ones) it's not a good sign.