PDA

View Full Version : Gettin' real tired of you rage quitters...

Mighty_Mackerel
10-01-2018, 03:03 AM
To all of you losers who keep disconnecting because we're getting owned in a 4v4, grow up and play 'til the end. I'm encountering more and more of you people every frickin' day putting us at a gigantic disadvantage because you get salty and bail. Can't tell you how many times I have played extremely poorly in the past but not once did I ever quit mid game, because you still get loot and experience regardless if we lose. Ironic there is still such "high activity" in dominion when half the people are disconnecting every second.

SicKno86
10-01-2018, 03:22 AM
I don't get it either, but what can you do. I see many so many guys (with champion status) quit at the moment we break and they die. They spam thanks and leave. Way to waste time and not getting any XP and Loot lol. I never quit unless it's an extremely laggy match or i have no sound, wich happens every once in a while.

Diettiger2017
10-01-2018, 03:44 AM
Right just the the ep and steel lol plus feels great making a comeback after getting beat most of the match

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-01-2018, 06:00 AM
Like I said for honor will die because there is too much responsibility put on each individual player. A 4v4 game were you can salt mine and people's ego's are wrapped up it makes a bad recepy. Nobody wants to stick around for the winning team to gloat over their dead bodies and spam "thanks" or sorry" I'd choose to be anonymous if I could with no message box. It's a crap system ubi has made in this regard and I don't blame people one bit for quitting early.

Jacques-Le-Coq
10-01-2018, 11:26 AM
I always leave immediately when I'm facing a literal squad of 4 people because I already know its a lost cause. Especially when the sum of your entire teams rep is equal to one player on the other team. Matchmaking is garbage, and lets face it, this game is more of a chore to play than actual fun when you have the tryhard 4 man squad lock down the entire map during the first initial spawn.

Goat_of_Vermund
10-01-2018, 12:07 PM
The only acceptable reason to quit is if you suddenly have real life issues (dog goes on labor or something). Maybe if you have some game breaking bug in that match. All the other excuses are made up by those unable to take a loss like a grown-up. If you don't like feats, ganking and incompetent team mates, there is always an option to either find some friends and play together, or just play duels.

By the way, rep doesn't mean much. Most high reps are pve dominion farmers, mid reps with duel experience are usually more dangerous.

BadwithIds
10-01-2018, 05:03 PM
I would stop quitting if the matchmaking was better, i dont care about losing but the skill gap between the teams is ridiculous. I would rather find a new game then spend 7 - 10 mins stuck at spawn dying.

yfkutfui
10-01-2018, 07:00 PM
To all of you losers who keep disconnecting because we're getting owned in a 4v4, grow up and play 'til the end. I'm encountering more and more of you people every frickin' day putting us at a gigantic disadvantage because you get salty and bail. Can't tell you how many times I have played extremely poorly in the past but not once did I ever quit mid game, because you still get loot and experience regardless if we lose. Ironic there is still such "high activity" in dominion when half the people are disconnecting every second.

i hear you bro and share your sentiments, i just don't get these people? and you know who are the worse offenders? not the noobs but the real high level guys, once it looks like things aren't going to go their way off they go, bailing at the first sign of trouble, its pathetic, stats? who gives a ####?

narcissistic self centered ******,

UbiInsulin
10-01-2018, 07:20 PM
I'll relay this thread to the team. Thanks for all the discussion.

GayForShugoki
10-01-2018, 07:28 PM
I am a chronic leaver, honestly. I think I have a reputation among the OCE players already that I will leave almost every match I am currently in. You see, I leave when the game stops being fun. I could care less about wins or losses, but I do care about my sanity and the fact that most people that play this game make it worse than League of Legends. I’m not going stay in a game where all that happens is 3 people gank me endlessly and my team is doing God know what, somehow losing 60 points to 700.

If I stay in these games, I’m going to abuse people because it makes no sense to me. If they’re ganking me 3 people, go and capture the points. I can run them around for the match and we will end up winning. Don’t engage them one by one while they combo you down.

Also, matchmaking… don’t have my team hit a combined total of rep 50 and the enemy team 400+. I will leave that because being killed over and over by heroes that are broken is no fun. It’s just like fighting a turtle hero. It sucks the fun out of the game = I leave and find a new game where I may have some fun.

HerrNein
10-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Alright, so I think this does need to be addressed, but it also needs to be addressed properly.

I have, on numerous occasions, outright left a game because of how laughably bad my team was. Here is the thing, I get on For Honor to have fun, it's a game, I should be able to do this. But honestly, when my team is so bad that they essentially get torn in half like tissue paper on first contact and I am regularly left in 2v1 or 3v1 scenarios because of their incompetence? No, it's not fun. I even forgive the first time, maybe it was just a bad start for them. When it becomes regular, however, and their incompetence begins to weigh down me getting to do anything cause I have to deal with the guy they should have had? Why should i stay? Do I somehow owe it to them to endure this crap fest and weigh down my K/D ratio? Do I suddenly owe it to the other team to feed their kill count because my team couldn't be bothered to play well so the enemy team can spam emotes and be otherwise toxic? Unless you are paying me real money or extra steel (which you aren't) the answer is no.

Like it or not, most people are playing this game to have fun. Being absolutely trounced might be fun for a minority in the community, but it is not for the rest. Add to that the only answer most get is 'Git gud scrub' and mocked, why should they stick around for a roflstomp? It gives them nothing of real value. There is nothing to be learned from sticking around and getting wrecked by multiple other players on the opposing team. The only ones having fun in that situation are the other team, and if they cant have that same fun wrecking a bot when said players gets fed up and leaves they have a problem. This is the exact reason in Dominion if my team is winning by a sizable margin, if me and another teammate are in a 2v1 situation against someone else, I will sit back and let it be a 1v1 (mostly because you cant trust anyone outside of yourself to use the same logic).

But yeah, Ubisoft needs to fix it's matchmaking and in match system to help prevent rage quits. No one owes other players to stick around for a beat down unless they are a premade. They aren't learning to 'git gud' if 4 people are constantly beating them down and giving 0 chance for retaliation. While it does suck when someone leaving sandbags your team, it's also not their job to stick around to feed the enemy team if you cant be bothered to help keep it from being a slaughter.

YonDrako
10-01-2018, 08:03 PM
Agree Man
Map are too short and people conquer and mass move to other point.
Much player have team , but many other not, and they call pvp.

The system must be changed , for exaple to gain point on a conquered spot team must leave at last one player or the gain is reduct to zero.
This can be a solution of ganking 4vs1.

Helnekromancer
10-01-2018, 08:04 PM
Matchmaking is awful, but I still stay,but there is nothing fun about getting dunked on, have them emote dance all over your corpse, and then sent hate mail.

I am tired of getting matched up against premades, I just got out of a game with 2 lawbringers and a shugoki, the shugoki was rep 4, one lawbringer was rep 6 and the other rep 16 and me rep 60 on Nobushi. (Xbox One)

The enemy Rep 59 Kensei, Rep 25 Shinobi, Rep 60 Berserker and Rep 51 Shaman. The Kensei hold out on one point and the 3 man assassin team hounded me down constantly and while I'm dead I'm watching 2 lawbringers and a Shugoki struggle to kill a Kensei.

The enemy Rep overall was over 160 and my Shugoki was overall Rep 17 and the lawbringers between rep 40-50.

My rep total is 164, Why am I being matched up with people like this? Especially the guy that just wanted to play Shugoki and getting his **** pushed in.

This game is not fun, unless you are playing the broken top tier picks that abuses Hyper Armor,bashes , or stupidily fast lights. Which will continue to be top tier for months and alienate the playerbase to play against Bots or quit playing all together.

Game's like these in which people insist that you stay and get your head kicked in kills it for me and after the beating is over I don't want to play the game anymore because I'll just get put into the same lobby as the premade again, because when a game mode says "High Activity" that means you run into the same 23 people. How is this fun, relaxing, and enjoyable? I don't mind if it was a close fight and i lose but it is ALWAYS a curve stomp.

I can see the enemy premade in the loading stand off screen, leave, start the game back up, go back in Dominion queue and go right back into the same lobby as the premade. WTF

YonDrako
10-01-2018, 08:04 PM
I am a chronic leaver, honestly. I think I have a reputation among the OCE players already that I will leave almost every match I am currently in. You see, I leave when the game stops being fun. I could care less about wins or losses, but I do care about my sanity and the fact that most people that play this game make it worse than League of Legends. I’m not going stay in a game where all that happens is 3 people gank me endlessly and my team is doing God know what, somehow losing 60 points to 700.

If I stay in these games, I’m going to abuse people because it makes no sense to me. If they’re ganking me 3 people, go and capture the points. I can run them around for the match and we will end up winning. Don’t engage them one by one while they combo you down.

Also, matchmaking… don’t have my team hit a combined total of rep 50 and the enemy team 400+. I will leave that because being killed over and over by heroes that are broken is no fun. It’s just like fighting a turtle hero. It sucks the fun out of the game = I leave and find a new game where I may have some fun.

Agree Man
Map are too short and people conquer and mass move to other point.
Much player have team , but many other not, and they call pvp.

The system must be changed , for exaple to gain point on a conquered spot team must leave at last one player or the gain is reduct to zero.
This can be a solution of ganking 4vs1.

yfkutfui
10-01-2018, 08:06 PM

that's sad to hear bro, how does rage quitting help anything? it just puts your teammates at an even worse disadvantage as they'll get some useless bot to replace you, yea all your points may be valid re ganking and matchmaking but who do you punish by your actions? if the game frustrates you that much maybe its not for you as what your doing is to be honest kind of childish and like i say punishes no-one except your teammates.

YonDrako
10-01-2018, 08:12 PM

Gettin' rela tired to call this a pvp GAME

I'm tired of your excuses, you hide behind the excuse that it's a team game.
When a single player wants to have fun and find you organized groups that attack 4 in an area where he is alone, do you think this is fun?
Are you exaggerated, but I suppose that behind there is only the fear of being defeated if you play on equal terms, and then, leave your fears and in the fights try to play without being arrogant that the fun is just your.

the system is not balanced guys but you are exaggerating

HazelrahFirefly
10-02-2018, 02:26 AM
The only acceptable reason to quit is if you suddenly have real life issues (dog goes on labor or something). Maybe if you have some game breaking bug in that match. All the other excuses are made up by those unable to take a loss like a grown-up. If you don't like feats, ganking and incompetent team mates, there is always an option to either find some friends and play together, or just play duels.

By the way, rep doesn't mean much. Most high reps are pve dominion farmers, mid reps with duel experience are usually more dangerous.

Oh, just find friends? And friends that play FH? That should be easy!....

You're also wrong about telling people to just go play Duels. That was my primary game mode until S6 when I realized that ONLY Dominion actually gives rewards. Decent XP and 99% chance of an item. All other modes are suspiciously less, even Tribute which is hysterical because it often takes longer to complete a match.

They need to strongly buff up the xp and loot drops, the start of which being that if you play PvP you are GUARANTEED an item a match.

The_B0G_
10-02-2018, 03:25 PM
I take the same stance others take on this thread with quitting, if it's a close match but we're still losing, I'll stay, but if it's just a roaming gank squad and I keep asking "group up!" Over and over and no one comes, or if I'm in a 1v3 for long enough to pop revenge twice and no one comes to help even after pinging for help multiple times, I'll just leave.

Half of the reason is I'm very frustrated, the other half of the reason is I want to make sure I'm not thrown back into the same room for next match. Random matchmaking was way better before they messed up gamechat on consoles.

When we had game chat on consoles I used to talk and make plans even when no one else was talking, but usually people will listen even if they can't talk back.

I think fixing gamechat would reduce rage quits by quite a bit, that's just my theory though.

Xil_h
10-02-2018, 05:47 PM
If leaving annoys you guys...
Here is another method to sit through a match like described above: refuse revive, stay dead until automatic revive. Go die to the ganking squad, rinse and repeat.
Will not mess up your KDA too much (maybe you can get a kill even), nets u some rewards and you aren't labeled as leaver.

Better?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-02-2018, 05:50 PM
Like I said for honor will die

This game is more alive now then its ever been.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-02-2018, 09:22 PM
This game is more alive now then its ever been.
1. No it had a larger player base at the beginning.
2. Your taking what I said out of context

Goat_of_Vermund
10-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Okay, playing for fun and leaving to preserve your K/D are two different things. I consider myself avarage level, I spend fairly much time playing for fun while trying to improve, and I don't even know my K/D (it's probably not good, I never leave, and I ask for rematches if I had at least a little fun or want to try that fight again). Counting K/D is not a fun thing, it's an ego thing, and 1. It means nothing. 2. It especially means nothing if you quit to preserve it if you don't roll over enemies.

Finding friends in For Honor is not that hard, I played with some back when I could choose my playtime more freely. If you find a bad match, there are still things for you to do, like testing how long you can survive a fight against 3 people. It's extremely hard to actually win, but you can practice so many things there, you actually don't have to worry about anything. The statistics will look bad, but for people playing only for statistics, there are bot dominions, you can get 20/0 there quite easily once you get their patterns. Seriously, who cares if your winrate is 30% with a certain hero? Nobody other than yourself. If you want xp and rewards, then there is pve dominion again.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-03-2018, 01:50 AM
I prefer to play alone. Whenever I play on a group everyone is ultra serious about winning and using only characters your good at. The main goal in some of the groups is to make people rage quit before the game ends. Some of them saltmine through messaging just to rub it in not to mention the pad or Emo spam. I literally put myself on "show offline" when playing for honor, cuz being a bully isn't fun for me. When I am in a team and we have one really sucky player people get so mad and rage quit the group so I really don't have any loyalty to groups cuz they are way to tempromental. I just want to have fun and play the game without being bothered by all the toxicity or ultra competitiveness out there.

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 10:03 AM
Really i can understand both side, but we need to split two kind of livers there and that's very important :

Players leaving because the game is an absolute unbalanced ganking fest
Players leaving consistently because they loose two times straight against the same guy and they are salty ..

I am also very angry at people quitting just for things like that while the match is balance and no one teams took a clear advantage. I know some, i am on PS4 rep 123 and for exemple i am often matched with one chronic leaver which is a rep 60 Shaman but always leaves if not doing at least 10 kills more than his death and that's really annoying.

Why we need to separate those 2 kind of leavers ? Because no one here can say he never leaves a single match without liying.

On my side i leave in average 2 match on 10, sometimes it is more sometimes it is less as i've already done 12 games straight without living as i already leave 8 games straight and that's not a joke.

Because as it has been said already, i really don't care beeing in the loosing team if the fight is interesting and if at least, it is a fair fight with a chance for both teams to win from the begenning.

But, of course i would leave unbalanced games.. ones like that :

My mate are all under rep 80 playing char they have arround rep 1-5 and all my ennemies are rep 150 or more and all playing char at least rep 10-15 till 60
My mates are really below my skills which makes me lost in 1v3 scenario against guys i would easly crush in 1v1
My mates are stupid, because sorry but that's not only skills, that's also about brain.. when i see my mates ganking a Conq in 3v1 just next to a zone not captured by us and we have no zones... i'm like.. what the hell how is it possible to be that stupid
If my team, at the start or during the game have more than 1 IA
If my team has an AFK player for the fist 35% of the games (so that's litterally a 3v4, no IA) and we are loosing because of that
If i am on a maps with many holes and i am facing player which seems playing this game for ledging with only Warlord and Raider
If i arrive in a game where the gap points is already more important than 400
And finally if my team is getting totally destroy because we are facing 3 Raiders abusing stampede and a Zone Master Conq

So with all these things, as the MatchMaking is really broken, yeah i leave arround 20% of my games.

But how could i be blame ? Why my KD ratios should suffer because of unskill mates ?

This is an issue beacuse the MatchMaking is very bad. Sometimes i check the FHTR of guys i've faced while my team has lost etc .. and 99% of times, i have a better KD ratios than these "winners" by at least 0,3 overall... but then i check my mates and they are most of times between 0,95 and 1,20 KD ratios overall... so how can i be matched with guys with such level ?

I should be match with players between 1,35 at minimum and 2. That's all. I mean i've already had many times as opponents some TOP 10 PS4 and accross plateforms players and i have mates with 1.1 KD ? WHAT THE HELL

ChampionRuby50g
10-03-2018, 10:55 AM
^ I can say I’ve never left a game unless it’s for a legitimate reason, such as my beer is empty and I need to get another one and get kicked for AFK.

LEGENDz_31
10-03-2018, 11:56 AM
This thread is so disappointing. I like a challenge. If a team is better then me I stay and honest I would even stay another match to try and win the next game. People need to grow a pair and not give up so easily. I have had so many times where my team have gone down big early people quit right away and we came back to win or come close to winning. People cheat them selves out of a gratifying moment because they have a mind set that “they have a higher rep, I can’t compete ” mentality. It’s just crazy to me how easily people buckle under adversity. I know it’s a game but like I already stated a challenge to me is fun. Sometimes you learn more from a lose then win.

DefiledDragon
10-03-2018, 12:09 PM
This thread is so disappointing. I like a challenge. If a team is better then me I stay and honest I would even stay another match to try and win the next game. People need to grow a pair and not give up so easily. I have had so many times where my team have gone down big early people quit right away and we came back to win or come close to winning. People cheat them selves out of a gratifying moment because they have a mind set that “they have a higher rep, I can’t complete” mentality. It’s just crazy to me how easily people buckle under adversity. I know it’s a game but like I already stated a challenge to me is fun. Sometimes you learn more from a lose then win.

Yeah, I agree tbh. Some of the best and most gratifying moments in online gaming, or even sports come from snatching victory from the jaws of defeat. As Han said, we are all ready to win just as we are born knowing only life, it is defeat you must learn to prepare for.

Goat_of_Vermund
10-03-2018, 12:33 PM
I never leave unless a bug makes me unable to play (like the stuck in bird's eye view), or I have a serious real life reason. Maybe I left once a year ago after everyone else in my team did so or something, I can't remember the exact circumstances.

Sorry, but your k/d is only good because you don't play through the games that would take it down, it is not a representation of your actual skills.

There is not much difference between rage quitters. All forms of it show terrible sportmanship, maybe there is a little difference in scales, but not as much to call it something else.

Siegfried-Z
10-03-2018, 01:05 PM
I never leave unless a bug makes me unable to play (like the stuck in bird's eye view), or I have a serious real life reason. Maybe I left once a year ago after everyone else in my team did so or something, I can't remember the exact circumstances.

Sorry, but your k/d is only good because you don't play through the games that would take it down, it is not a representation of your actual skills.

There is not much difference between rage quitters. All forms of it show terrible sportmanship, maybe there is a little difference in scales, but not as much to call it something else.

Don't agree at all.

I am myself involved in National Combat sport in my country, so, i know about challenge or sportmanship more than videogames can proov in any way.

But, as i've already said, i don't care loosing if it is because the match was fair and others did better. I never leave when a defeat come from that = two on par teams and then one side did better . Then ok defeat or loss i enjoy it.

But, as videogames are, in my opinion, a way to spend good time, i do not enjoy a loss just because the MatchMaking did incredibly bad and i'm 1v4 from A to Z because of that. Sorry but not sorry to be honest and say some games are lost before it start just looking at matchmaking, if it was on point in this game, we would know it.

So i would say it in the other sense for you, my KD ratios would be a bit underestimated by taking this kind of losses.

This is your choice to keep going doesn't matter what happen in the game, my best friend is rep 133 i often play with him and he is like you so while playing together, even in these cases we stay in the game till the end. And anyway, even in these cases it happen to me maybe once a week to end a match with a negative KD ratios, so it doesn't impact it that much, i just find it unfair to fight with tremendeous disadvantages and don't enjoy it... as i dislike playing against a team of noobs on which i'm rolling, what i like are real ON PAR match, and that, is the real sportmanship.

Then some gonna says i should play Duel etc but i really dislike it. It is very annoying to me as players are far too defensive in these mode for me to have fun.

HerrNein
10-03-2018, 05:19 PM
I am personally sighing and rolling my eyes at the people claiming that it is poor Sportsmanship for players to leave a match. Sure, it's poor Sportsmanship if they leave cause they got wrecked once or twice by a singular player and simply could not handle the blow to their ego. That much we can agree on.

Really though? It's suddenly bad Sportsmanship to leave because you are regularly being 1v4'd or 2v4'd? You're going to call the one who is subject to that a bad sport but not the party who is instigating it? You might have a better result if you address the problem people instead of trying to act like the ones who had enough of it are to blame. It's not fun to sit through those matches and a piece of gear and 50 steel sure as hell isn't worth being forced to sit through it so some toxic players on the otherside can deathstack and spam emotes to act like they're actually good players.

And of course not sitting through the match is why the K/D ratio is not as bad. That is the point of leaving the match geniuses. Why should I sit in the same match and feed the 4 players on the opposing team a better K/D ratio since it's essentially regularly 1v4 or 2v4 against them because my team decided to be the definition of paper tigers with Ubisoft saying they were 'On Parr'.

People still whining against ragequitters who leave for that reason are part of the problem. They are also probably members of those deathstacking groups who pad their K/D ratio in that manner. A player isn't learning anything by enduring unfair matches aside from how much of a bad sport their opponent who deathstacks is.

MrBeave
10-03-2018, 07:16 PM
As a noob I think it would be nice on Dominion and other 4v4 if we could see the players Rep before we confirm into the match. I hate finding a group only to have to leave because I am so outmatched

I am rep 3 and last night I was paired with people who were all over rep 12, why the hell would I stay? So I can watch the respawn timer the whole time? (I did for a while btw, and yeah, ganked to oblivion) If I had known I would not have matched in and then hence not have quit and leave my team with a bot.

I am casual player, trying to learn, trying to have fun. It's an amazing game when I'm with people around my rep, but I'm not going to fight a losing battle, wasting time getting ganked and killed by superior players I have no business going up against at my present skill level.

That's not being unsportsmanlike either. You don't put a minor league team up against the majors and expect a fair match, why would you do it here?

ChampionRuby50g
10-03-2018, 09:15 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but rep 12 is still minor league. The matchmaking is doing a good job matching you with rep 12s, when it could be matching you with rep 50s instead.

MrBeave
10-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but rep 12 is still minor league. The matchmaking is doing a good job matching you with rep 12s, when it could be matching you with rep 50s instead.

Oy, I guess I'm screwed then. I can hold my own up until rep 6/7ish but after that....

I know I should spend more time in the training arena, but when I can only play it an hour (maybe 2) every few days, I don't relish the thought of spending most of my available game time practicing in the arena instead of actually playing a game mode

DefiledDragon
10-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Why is everyone so obsessed with peoples overall rep? I don't get it. It means nothing. I remember a Dominion game where there was a rep 20 player on the other team. We were all rep 35+. I was playing my rep 1 HL and the other guys on my team were playing rep 2 - 3 heroes. The rep 20 guy (who was almost half the rep of the rest of our team) was playing his rep 20 Warden. He destroyed us in 1 v 1's. Don't get me wrong, he was good, but he was massively helped by the fact that he likely knew his character inside and out and we were all fumbling around with characters we were barely familiar with.

My point Mr Beave is that while you might be rep 3 and the other guys rep 12, if they have 12 heroes at rep 1 and you have 1 hero at rep 3 you're going to know your chosen hero better than they do. Don't pay too much attention to rep. It's not an indicator of skill by any means. It's merely an indicator of time served and/or tolerance for grinding.

MrBeave
10-03-2018, 09:42 PM
Definitely a good point DefiledDragon. And I shudder to think how fast some one over 20 rep would destroy me.

My rep 3 is based on having 3 heroes in rep 1 (Kensei, Cent, Orochi). While I feel most confidant with Kensei, I have been trying to spread my time with other heroes as well to get a sense of how to play against them (and they all look so cool it's hard to settle on a main!) and also the general game mechanics. I guess that's the choice one must make though, right? Buckle down on one character or try out a bunch until you find 'the one'

time served is still experience gained though and a rep 12 has 4x the playing experience I do (I haven't been able to level other heroes up much). I actually don't mind if a Dom game goes like 2, 2, 3, 14 on one side and then 1, 4, 4, 12 on the other (which tends to be what usually happens) because the higher rep people are tamed by the lower rep, but it's when I am the only single digit rep that it burns.

DefiledDragon
10-03-2018, 10:08 PM
Definitely a good point DefiledDragon. And I shudder to think how fast some one over 20 rep would destroy me.

My rep 3 is based on having 3 heroes in rep 1 (Kensei, Cent, Orochi). While I feel most confidant with Kensei, I have been trying to spread my time with other heroes as well to get a sense of how to play against them (and they all look so cool it's hard to settle on a main!) and also the general game mechanics. I guess that's the choice one must make though, right? Buckle down on one character or try out a bunch until you find 'the one'

time served is still experience gained though and a rep 12 has 4x the playing experience I do (I haven't been able to level other heroes up much). I actually don't mind if a Dom game goes like 2, 2, 3, 14 on one side and then 1, 4, 4, 12 on the other (which tends to be what usually happens) because the higher rep people are tamed by the lower rep, but it's when I am the only single digit rep that it burns.

Don't worry about it, honestly. When I first hit double figure rep I started seeing rep 50's in Dominion on a pretty regular basis while I was rep 11 or 12. I'm still only rep 37 and I've seen rep between 10 and 150 matched up in the same game. I play PC though, which has a smaller playerbase so it's probably harder to matchmake with players around your rep level so I see this quite often but it's really nothing to worry about. I've been battered by players with half my rep and I've destroyed players with twice my rep. Get the basics down in training and through practice so you can defend yourself and attack effectively and you'll do alright. From there you can work on honing your character specific skills, dealing with character specific issues and more advanced techniques as you progress and find your feet.

If you do have issues with a particular character or technique there are tons of resources on here and on youtube and they're a pretty helpful bunch here too and you can learn a lot from some of the people here.

LEGENDz_31
10-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Seriously what is K/D if you try to manipulate it. I have been rocked 8 match’s in a row in brawls but each loss I felt I was getting better and I still think my K/D is ok.

I get that it sucks in Dom to be triple teamed but what about that you get better with each loss going against 3 players or that one time you may win against 3 people.

When you say it is so unfair in the match that you bail. Where is the threshold? Is losing by 200-300-500? I have come back from 750-200. Is it possible that maybe you never seen that because you never stayed long enough to try?

This is really not a personal attack on you just the idea that I am leaving because it is impossible to win so I will save my kd because this is a sinking ship mentality .

I am personally sighing and rolling my eyes at the people claiming that it is poor Sportsmanship for players to leave a match. Sure, it's poor Sportsmanship if they leave cause they got wrecked once or twice by a singular player and simply could not handle the blow to their ego. That much we can agree on.

Really though? It's suddenly bad Sportsmanship to leave because you are regularly being 1v4'd or 2v4'd? You're going to call the one who is subject to that a bad sport but not the party who is instigating it? You might have a better result if you address the problem people instead of trying to act like the ones who had enough of it are to blame. It's not fun to sit through those matches and a piece of gear and 50 steel sure as hell isn't worth being forced to sit through it so some toxic players on the otherside can deathstack and spam emotes to act like they're actually good players.

And of course not sitting through the match is why the K/D ratio is not as bad. That is the point of leaving the match geniuses. Why should I sit in the same match and feed the 4 players on the opposing team a better K/D ratio since it's essentially regularly 1v4 or 2v4 against them because my team decided to be the definition of paper tigers with Ubisoft saying they were 'On Parr'.

People still whining against ragequitters who leave for that reason are part of the problem. They are also probably members of those deathstacking groups who pad their K/D ratio in that manner. A player isn't learning anything by enduring unfair matches aside from how much of a bad sport their opponent who deathstacks is.

bannex19
10-04-2018, 01:21 AM
But bruh my KDR and W/L stats! How else can I display my dominance to noobs in reddit???

LEGENDz_31
10-04-2018, 02:11 AM
But bruh my KDR and W/L stats! How else can I display my dominance to noobs in reddit???

Lol that’s true

Soldier_of_Dawn
10-04-2018, 02:59 AM
Perhaps there needs to be an option that allows us to customise our matchmaking. It could include filters that either prioritise skill or rep first. You see, while rep doesn't equal skill, it does equal game experience which goes a long way dominion. I've found that not only do higher rep players know how to team up they also know how to gank better too while the lower reps tend to do their own thing, and spam attacks when ganking and interrupt what you're doing.

paulwall_816
10-04-2018, 04:16 AM
What I say to the rage quitters is just stop playing in general it will lower your stress a lot. To all the rage quitters because i do understand why your quitting the game its failing big time so many issues at once you cant pin point it then try another game. It was hard for me to quit playing because it is a exciting game but i cant stand how bad this game failed. I seen some comments that people are getting irritated with this game do yall selves a favor and just stop playing they are not going to fix anything.

Siegfried-Z
10-04-2018, 06:36 AM
Why is everyone so obsessed with peoples overall rep? I don't get it. It means nothing. I remember a Dominion game where there was a rep 20 player on the other team. We were all rep 35+. I was playing my rep 1 HL and the other guys on my team were playing rep 2 - 3 heroes. The rep 20 guy (who was almost half the rep of the rest of our team) was playing his rep 20 Warden. He destroyed us in 1 v 1's. Don't get me wrong, he was good, but he was massively helped by the fact that he likely knew his character inside and out and we were all fumbling around with characters we were barely familiar with.

My point Mr Beave is that while you might be rep 3 and the other guys rep 12, if they have 12 heroes at rep 1 and you have 1 hero at rep 3 you're going to know your chosen hero better than they do. Don't pay too much attention to rep. It's not an indicator of skill by any means. It's merely an indicator of time served and/or tolerance for grinding.

On the paper what you said look right. But it has a limit.
Because you're still below rep40 which is, really no offense at all here, still a beginners bracket.

Rep is important because, someone who has spend 120 reps in the game should, at least, has a good understanding of all the 18 char, mean beeing able to play or play against every char as smart as possible.
Not doing classic mistakes others can do often before.
Able To gank smartly or to be a tough guy to gank by most of times having his revenge one or two times etc etc

I agree someone with a good understanding of his char has an advantages.
But from a certain level, the most important become the overall experience.
I am rep 124 in tbh i can do well with every char appart of Conq, LB, HL, Shugo. . Because these kind of heavies really didn't fit with my gameplay.

I remember feeling myself improved my game arround each 10 more reps till the rep 80/90 . Dont feel it that much since .

2 days ago again i've totally wreck with my Aramusha rep 3 only these kind of guys :
Rep 86 with Nobushi rep 37
Rep 56 with Kensei rep 49

Thèse 2 are the most récent but it happen often.
But i've won because i have overall a better game expérience while i am only a rep 3 Aramusha.

DefiledDragon
10-04-2018, 10:55 AM
On the paper what you said look right. But it has a limit.
Because you're still below rep40 which is, really no offense at all here, still a beginners bracket.

Rep is important because, someone who has spend 120 reps in the game should, at least, has a good understanding of all the 18 char, mean beeing able to play or play against every char as smart as possible.
Not doing classic mistakes others can do often before.
Able To gank smartly or to be a tough guy to gank by most of times having his revenge one or two times etc etc

I agree someone with a good understanding of his char has an advantages.
But from a certain level, the most important become the overall experience.
I am rep 124 in tbh i can do well with every char appart of Conq, LB, HL, Shugo. . Because these kind of heavies really didn't fit with my gameplay.

I remember feeling myself improved my game arround each 10 more reps till the rep 80/90 . Dont feel it that much since .

2 days ago again i've totally wreck with my Aramusha rep 3 only these kind of guys :
Rep 86 with Nobushi rep 37
Rep 56 with Kensei rep 49

Thèse 2 are the most récent but it happen often.
But i've won because i have overall a better game expérience while i am only a rep 3 Aramusha.

It's true that knowledge of the game, mechanics and characters is important and can make the difference, but rep still does not equal skill. No matter how much time somebody spends playing the game or how much rep they accrue, they will never get better than their own individual skill level will allow. This is the point I was making. People look upon rep as the definitive indicator of a players skill and it's not.

Siegfried-Z
10-05-2018, 05:45 PM
It's true that knowledge of the game, mechanics and characters is important and can make the difference, but rep still does not equal skill. No matter how much time somebody spends playing the game or how much rep they accrue, they will never get better than their own individual skill level will allow. This is the point I was making. People look upon rep as the definitive indicator of a players skill and it's not.

Yep i agree there.
Everyone has a limite, a skill level where you gonna stay.

That's why as i said i don't feel that much getting better from rep 90 .. And while currently rep 124 i don't think i would be far better arround rep 180 one day ^^

Mighty_Mackerel
10-07-2018, 05:30 AM
Sorry guys, but quitting just because you're not having fun is no excuse, that's called being a sore loser. Quitting because you're getting ganged up on and getting emotes spammed in your face is no excuse, grow some thick skin and ignore your feelings. And quitting mid game because your whole team "sucks" and won't group up is not an argument that applies here because when this happens to me, I'm not the one sucking and I'm doing my absolute best to work as a team while my teammates are just goofing off, and they still bail on me.

This game isn't for you then if this is how you are feeling, or 4v4 mode at least.

Erhanninja
10-08-2018, 06:08 PM
Even though I don’t quit coz I’m losing I don’t blame people sometimes if they quit.

It’s extremely frustrating to join a game enemy team has over 800 points all the zones all the feats traps everywhere they are at our spawn point. how do we expect to fight?

HerrNein
10-08-2018, 09:58 PM
Just going to say I am noticing a lot of people here refusing to actually acknowledge the problem here of why there is a large amount of rage quitters.

No, it's not fun to be forced to sit in a match where you regularly get 4v1'd because your team has the mind of a lemming and rushes into a situation piecemeal. No, it's not fun to die in that 4v1 so some toxic piece of human garbage can spam emotes to inflate their ego.

A lot of people seem to miss the point here. Why should the rage quitters stay and get beat on just because someone else is perfectly content getting beat down? They aren't getting anything. Hell, they aren't even getting the satisfaction of retaliating because of how the feat system works and the fact they cant get a move in edge wise when you're regularly against 4 people with little or no help.

Whining at them and acting like they should abide by your rules when you don't even give them the offer of courtesy to help them 'git gud' is toxicity at it's finest. Shaming people for leaving a match where their team is laughably incompetent and giving 0 help is pathetic. You can say "But they get gear and 50 steel!" all you want, but they will also probably get that if they reque to a match where they aren't being stomped and it is actually a lot more even. Want to know what else? Gasp! It's actually more satisfying for them then being forced to endure a beat down from a pack of toxic trolls and they are actually getting a chance to improve their skills because they are not in a 4v1 situation normally. I know, it's freaking crazy!

What needs to happen is Ubisoft needs to fix it's feat system. If a team deathstacks, give them a reason not to. A 90% debuff to in match rep gained for them with a 60% buff to in match rep gained will sort out that source of rage quitters quick. More importantly, it will give those people getting deathballed a chance to retaliate much more effectively. Nothing says "F**k you!" like suddenly killing the entire team as they kill you because you dropped a catapult on them. More importantly, it would force deathstackers out of the habit.

Goat_of_Vermund
10-08-2018, 10:48 PM
Don't agree at all.

I am myself involved in National Combat sport in my country, so, i know about challenge or sportmanship more than videogames can proov in any way.

But, as i've already said, i don't care loosing if it is because the match was fair and others did better. I never leave when a defeat come from that = two on par teams and then one side did better . Then ok defeat or loss i enjoy it.

But, as videogames are, in my opinion, a way to spend good time, i do not enjoy a loss just because the MatchMaking did incredibly bad and i'm 1v4 from A to Z because of that. Sorry but not sorry to be honest and say some games are lost before it start just looking at matchmaking, if it was on point in this game, we would know it.

So i would say it in the other sense for you, my KD ratios would be a bit underestimated by taking this kind of losses.

This is your choice to keep going doesn't matter what happen in the game, my best friend is rep 133 i often play with him and he is like you so while playing together, even in these cases we stay in the game till the end. And anyway, even in these cases it happen to me maybe once a week to end a match with a negative KD ratios, so it doesn't impact it that much, i just find it unfair to fight with tremendeous disadvantages and don't enjoy it... as i dislike playing against a team of noobs on which i'm rolling, what i like are real ON PAR match, and that, is the real sportmanship.

Then some gonna says i should play Duel etc but i really dislike it. It is very annoying to me as players are far too defensive in these mode for me to have fun.

Dominion is a team based mode, which means your victory doesn't depend on just you, but on the entire team. By joining a match with pugs, you take the risk that some of them will be completely incompetent, so you will have to work harder to compensate their poor playstyle. I don't know which character you are playing, but neither is completely useless: the conqueror, the kensei, the raider and the nobushi with certain feats and positioning is good to actually pull off an anti gank or hold off more enemies (till your team mates hopefully do something useful, like taking the unguarded zone). With characters not excelling against ganks, you can always run, and while they might catch you and kill you at the end, you still hold them off by luring them away from the important parts. Hopefully, your team mates will have the decency to do something with that 40 seconds. Fighting a death ball is like fighting a regular military force as partisans, they are probably better in team fights, but can't be everywhere and aren't really mobile. Every tactic has it's drawbacks. The system is not balanced, but this tactic is far from unbeatable, you just have to adapt (though you really shouldn't expect a victory against 3 players: it might happen, but if you have to fight, your objective should be holding them off and expecting death at the end, maybe taking one with you for good renown ponts). By reworking some feats (for example making last laugh second feat and available for more characters) and the way renown earned, fighting death balls could be a bit more fair, but I don't think anyone should be rewarded for being cornered by an entire team. That's bad coordination and the result of poor choices, it should be punished.

I still say that rage quitting is nothing more than being a loser. I am a professional sportsman (chess player) too, and while my losses are all my faults, not other players', I think that finding excuses to escape an unwanted match/result is not really honorable. To make a compersion: if I have to play with black (weaker of the two), my opponent is stinking and makes annoying noises, and I think some of my mistakes came from these distractions, and he is also a jerk because he says things or has mocking expressions, I am a bit frustrated too (doesn't happen very often, relatively small amount of these salty persons play chess on a competitive level). If I get up, throw off my pieces and leave the scene, I won't be any better, and I probably feed his satisfaction (just look at all the "salt videos" on youtube: the ultimate achievement is angering an opponent to rage quit). Or if you want a football compersion, if your team sucks, you still don't leave the match- maybe you will find a new team after the match, which is completely fine, I usually don't give a rematch if the team or the opponent wasn't satisfying to play with/against.

The problem might be the bad system, but the system will never be perfect. If they buff revenge or give free catapult kills, the winning team will be angry because they will think they have beaten the opponent and are punished for winning. If they nerf down the current S tier characters, people will rage against the current A tiers. If they break the spam or turtle meta, there will be a meta that will still frustrate someone who can't win by doing his thing against every opponent with different results. Someone will leave as soon as they see your character choice and reputation, because they think it's unfair against them to fight an experienced player/broken hero. There will always be frustrating things in a fighting game because losing is frustrating to the human mentality, and there will always be excuses to get up and leave. I can't respect those people who keep taking these excuses, whatever the excuse is (again, leaving for other reasons is a different thing, for example real life emergencies or bugs).

HerrNein
10-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Again, people are actively choosing to refuse to acknowledge the problem at hand. So I will now kindly bold and capitalize it for them.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE TO STICK AROUND FOR A MATCH AGAINST DEATHSTACKERS WHO ARE CLEARLY ALL TOXIC PLAYERS AND OUT TO RUIN THE GAME AND MAKE IT ENTIRELY UNPLEASANT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT THEM?

Ok, hope that time it actually gets through to the people who keep defending the deathstackers. Using the "But IRL sports teams don't rage quit." is laughably naive logic to use. Want to know what else? Most sports teams aren't randomly cobbled together within a minute to be fed to a team who was made prior to that and has experience together. You also aren't paying those solo que people anything extra, why should they stick around?

Oh it's being a sore loser for them to leave? Yeah, well it's being a fecal matter winner to rely on deathstacking so you can spam emotes after preforming an obnoxiously long execute. It's the mindset of a high school bully to expect those having to deal with that deathstack to stick around out of some code of 'honor' which your opponents don't have.

No, they aren't learning anything from being beaten down by a deathstack, you can cut that crap of your argument and never pick it up again. If they do learn anything, it's to instantly leave a lobby when they say 2-4 familiar names they see who usually end up on the same team.

Oh, it's unfair to punish deathstackers? Why should anyone care what they think? They clearly don't care about fair, they're the ones who are deathstacking and causing this whole problem to begin with. Then when someone gets annoyed on forums, everyone flocks to their defense. I say one of two things should occur in a match with deathstackers, if not both. One side gets a in match rep buff, or the other gets a huge in match rep debuff depending on group proximity to each other. I don't see why anyone should care about 'fair' for people who clearly don't.

Goat_of_Vermund
10-09-2018, 12:25 AM
4 people versus 4 people, if a team coordinates their movement and the other doesn't, it's unfair for the latter to get compensation for having poor tactics. You already get revenge, that is quite deadly on some heroes, the others mostly can run away from full teams. If you pay attention, you can see these deathball teams arriving before they actually get to you, you have plenty of time to decide what to do about it.
Honestly, what should be the meta? Leave one guy behind, and he must be bested in 1v1, otherwise he will get so much buff that he will worth an entire team's strenght? Why? If a small group is cornered by a bigger one, they die- happened in real life wars too, be ready to retreat if you see them coming, and don't get surprised if you lose fighting them. There were dozens of heroes who beat small armies alone in history. And probablt thousands who died in seconds, just like most players do. They actually take a risk by leaving other objectives undefended, that's a punishment enough, but here is a solution:

1. Make friendly fire deal 100% damage (and ban the trolls who will abuse this). So, no more raider zones through everyone without regarding who you hit.
2. Rework some feats. Instakill bombs should go as they are for example, add more buffs and debuffs instead.
3. Raise the number of zones in dominion, from 3 to 5. That way, that would be more dinamic, players would have to split to capture more, losing 4 is not acceptable for some kills.

But again, I say it again: it's unfair to reward players too stupid to count how many enemies they are about to fight on their own.

Now, about rage quitting again: if you want to compare the gankers to highschool bullies, rage quitters are the kids running away from every problem, and that doesn't worth any more respect. And it's not the same: if you go to school, you go there to learn, not to fight the other kids, you don't have to deal with it (in better schools). If you go to a 4v4 game mode, you go there to fight other players, and there are situations when you fight more than one, and if you play with pugs, there is a chance that some will suck (or play a hero they are unfamiliar with), everyone knows that. The problems is mostly not with other team mates' skills though, but with bots added to a team to replace a rage quitter leaving on the first sign of trouble, so you are all escalating this problem, and aren't less toxic than the gankers. I am pretty sure that there are a very big part of players who can be classified as both, depending on their current luck in the game, they do one or the other. Both behaviour comes from ego problems and temper problems, so it wouldn't be surprising.

It's fine to ask for a meta change, but defending toxic behaviour isn't.

DoctorMcBatman
10-09-2018, 02:32 AM
It was said at one point the leaver penalty (10 min) was coming back with Marching Fire. Hopefully this will deter the needless disconnects.

HerrNein
10-09-2018, 02:35 AM
It was said at one point the leaver penalty (10 min) was coming back with Marching Fire. Hopefully this will deter the needless disconnects.

Oh, how wonderful. Ubisoft is blatantly choosing to outright refuse addressing the major issue of deathstackers to continue trying to pander to deathstackers by punishing players who have enough of their BS.

RIP For Honor, will be dead within a month thanks to deathstackers at this rate.

Jacques-Le-Coq
10-09-2018, 02:47 AM
It was said at one point the leaver penalty (10 min) was coming back with Marching Fire. Hopefully this will deter the needless disconnects. then there will be less and less people in queue, and instead of taking 5 minutes to find a match it will take 15. Good luck keeping people interested in the game if every time they leave a ****ty unbalanced match they get a 10 minute ban. Breach better be worthwhile or else they will be shooting themselves in the foot. I really really hope the penalty is not returning. Cause then more people may comeback, then leave again. And not return.

Siegfried-Z
10-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Dominion is a team based mode, which means your victory doesn't depend on just you, but on the entire team. By joining a match with pugs, you take the risk that some of them will be completely incompetent, so you will have to work harder to compensate their poor playstyle. I don't know which character you are playing, but neither is completely useless: the conqueror, the kensei, the raider and the nobushi with certain feats and positioning is good to actually pull off an anti gank or hold off more enemies (till your team mates hopefully do something useful, like taking the unguarded zone). With characters not excelling against ganks, you can always run, and while they might catch you and kill you at the end, you still hold them off by luring them away from the important parts. Hopefully, your team mates will have the decency to do something with that 40 seconds. Fighting a death ball is like fighting a regular military force as partisans, they are probably better in team fights, but can't be everywhere and aren't really mobile. Every tactic has it's drawbacks. The system is not balanced, but this tactic is far from unbeatable, you just have to adapt (though you really shouldn't expect a victory against 3 players: it might happen, but if you have to fight, your objective should be holding them off and expecting death at the end, maybe taking one with you for good renown ponts). By reworking some feats (for example making last laugh second feat and available for more characters) and the way renown earned, fighting death balls could be a bit more fair, but I don't think anyone should be rewarded for being cornered by an entire team. That's bad coordination and the result of poor choices, it should be punished.

I still say that rage quitting is nothing more than being a loser. I am a professional sportsman (chess player) too, and while my losses are all my faults, not other players', I think that finding excuses to escape an unwanted match/result is not really honorable. To make a compersion: if I have to play with black (weaker of the two), my opponent is stinking and makes annoying noises, and I think some of my mistakes came from these distractions, and he is also a jerk because he says things or has mocking expressions, I am a bit frustrated too (doesn't happen very often, relatively small amount of these salty persons play chess on a competitive level). If I get up, throw off my pieces and leave the scene, I won't be any better, and I probably feed his satisfaction (just look at all the "salt videos" on youtube: the ultimate achievement is angering an opponent to rage quit). Or if you want a football compersion, if your team sucks, you still don't leave the match- maybe you will find a new team after the match, which is completely fine, I usually don't give a rematch if the team or the opponent wasn't satisfying to play with/against.

The problem might be the bad system, but the system will never be perfect. If they buff revenge or give free catapult kills, the winning team will be angry because they will think they have beaten the opponent and are punished for winning. If they nerf down the current S tier characters, people will rage against the current A tiers. If they break the spam or turtle meta, there will be a meta that will still frustrate someone who can't win by doing his thing against every opponent with different results. Someone will leave as soon as they see your character choice and reputation, because they think it's unfair against them to fight an experienced player/broken hero. There will always be frustrating things in a fighting game because losing is frustrating to the human mentality, and there will always be excuses to get up and leave. I can't respect those people who keep taking these excuses, whatever the excuse is (again, leaving for other reasons is a different thing, for example real life emergencies or bugs).

Well i appreciate you try to give advices on some strategies, Char etc

But of course i know all of these, and among the Char i enjoy to play, Kensei and Valk are my two mains (for a long time before their own rework). They are, specially Kensei, good anti-ganks char, but doesn't matter.
And i play them because i love them from the first time i've tried For Honor, if i weren't liking them, i would not try them just because of that, i choose my Char by pleasure and not for some efficiency or factuals things.

About your strat, well sorry but, i don't play this game for spending my times at running ... i play because i want to fight, that's why i don't even understand why they did a Map as "Viggie" (catapult map" which is making both teams most of times almost not fighting.. Awful.

So, as a Chest players, you're only doing 1v1 ;) As i am in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (which is called human chest btw ;)), i always fight only one guy, and in my weight class, and in the same Belt color (blue) : That's something fair !

You're also saying some people would always complain doesn't matter what is made in the game. Then of course, thinking everyone would be happy all together about the same things is an utopia. But, some changes are so obvious they would be good for the game "overall". You're liking "as some always gonna disagree with some things, then nothing can be done", but that's wrong.
Things are made for the general health, not for each persons looking at them one by one.

Another point, i don't think than loosing is by definition frustrating for the human mind while the defeat came from a "fair match", and this is the most important. Or it is for teenagers, and stupid people. But loosing because you had no chance from the begenning then yes is frustrating.
Look, i'm at national blue belt championship level in BJJ, what are my chances if i have to fight guys as Andre Galvao, Marcus Almeida, Keenan Cornelius, Leandro Lo, Josh Hinger, Garry Tonon etc ? Currently ZERO chance to win.

The problem is not Quitters, the problem is Match Making, and i believe this isn't dreaming to wait from an AAA studio in 2018 a decent Match Making.

Again, people are actively choosing to refuse to acknowledge the problem at hand. So I will now kindly bold and capitalize it for them.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE TO STICK AROUND FOR A MATCH AGAINST DEATHSTACKERS WHO ARE CLEARLY ALL TOXIC PLAYERS AND OUT TO RUIN THE GAME AND MAKE IT ENTIRELY UNPLEASANT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT THEM?

Ok, hope that time it actually gets through to the people who keep defending the deathstackers. Using the "But IRL sports teams don't rage quit." is laughably naive logic to use. Want to know what else? Most sports teams aren't randomly cobbled together within a minute to be fed to a team who was made prior to that and has experience together. You also aren't paying those solo que people anything extra, why should they stick around?

Oh it's being a sore loser for them to leave? Yeah, well it's being a fecal matter winner to rely on deathstacking so you can spam emotes after preforming an obnoxiously long execute. It's the mindset of a high school bully to expect those having to deal with that deathstack to stick around out of some code of 'honor' which your opponents don't have.

No, they aren't learning anything from being beaten down by a deathstack, you can cut that crap of your argument and never pick it up again. If they do learn anything, it's to instantly leave a lobby when they say 2-4 familiar names they see who usually end up on the same team.

Oh, it's unfair to punish deathstackers? Why should anyone care what they think? They clearly don't care about fair, they're the ones who are deathstacking and causing this whole problem to begin with. Then when someone gets annoyed on forums, everyone flocks to their defense. I say one of two things should occur in a match with deathstackers, if not both. One side gets a in match rep buff, or the other gets a huge in match rep debuff depending on group proximity to each other. I don't see why anyone should care about 'fair' for people who clearly don't.

As i said, the real problem isn't players themselves, toxic or not is an opinion about some char and playstyle. The problem come from Match Making ! But yes, i agree with you no one should handle loss because of mates lack of skills and brain.