PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think that Kiai should be moved up to at least 3rd tier feat?

Mighty_Mackerel
10-01-2018, 12:59 AM
For what it does, I feel it is much too strong to be a 1 tier feat... It wouldn't be too big of a problem if it didn't have such a fast recharge timer that tier 1 allows for feats. It is incredibly quick which makes dodging it nearly impossible and once the Orochi or Shinobi destroys you after using it they'll typically have it readily available to use by the time you meet up with them again, therefore continuing the viscous cycle. Rinse, repeat.

Mirage6201
10-01-2018, 01:42 AM
Mobile beserker stun trap that is unavoidable. Nothing to see here.

Muitcha-melodia
10-01-2018, 01:50 AM
Feats..... seams like the problem were Warlord passive feats. Lawbringer bombs, catapult, shapen blades, kunai and all conqueror’s passive feats are ok.

Please Ubi make warlord great again! Take out that cooldown or give it to all other heroes.

Helnekromancer
10-01-2018, 04:46 AM
Kiai combined with Smoke Bomb is very annoying, Kiai's cooldown feels like 30s, you can kill someone using it and by the time they come back it's back up again.

I would rather they move it to Tier Feat 2 and have Shinobi and Orochi choose between Smoke Bomb, Kiai, or Revenge Attacks while also increasing the cooldown of Kiai and Smoke Bomb by 15seconds and move Shooting Stars and Kunai to Tier feat 1.

Mighty_Mackerel
10-01-2018, 05:37 AM
Kiai combined with Smoke Bomb is very annoying, Kiai's cooldown feels like 30s, you can kill someone using it and by the time they come back it's back up again.

I would rather they move it to Tier Feat 2 and have Shinobi and Orochi choose between Smoke Bomb, Kiai, or Revenge Attacks while also increasing the cooldown of Kiai and Smoke Bomb by 15seconds and move Shooting Stars and Kunai to Tier feat 1.

Sounds good to me.

yfkutfui
10-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Kiai is such a cheap feat, its cheat mode straight up, Orochi's use it in two ways, if there beating you they wait till you are about a bar and half left then kiai you so your helpless so they can finish you off, or if your beating them they kiai u and run away to their daddies. yea there's a lot of BS feats in this game but this is definitely one of the worse, its just so cheap and rewards zero skill play.

GayForShugoki
10-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Don't even get me started on this feat. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't combined with the stupid smoke and then a barrage of light attacks.

This feat makes me want to throw my monitor at the wall.

UbiInsulin
10-01-2018, 09:21 PM
I'll pass everyone's feedback on Kiai along. Thanks!

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-01-2018, 09:30 PM
This has Already been discussed back when orochi got his rework... Nothing was done about it. It's a dead topic.