PDA

View Full Version : why is this still happening?!

slenderfisher
09-30-2018, 08:32 PM
dear Ubisoft,

You have a talent, a talent to take an incredible idea that no one has ever had before. Then you take that idea and seem to ruin it. I have been playing for honor for a year or two now and every time I play against other people I get f*cked. i have no way of winning in any scenario against more then one person. I have tried everything, watching people fight and hoping people will copy my example, running away, emoting to one person at a time. NOTHING WORKS. for a game called for honor you would think there would be a system wherein those who are dishonorable would be punished while those who act honorably would be rewarded but that doesn't happen. instead one team can 4v1 or 4v2 the other team and get all their feats and leave the other team in the dust while they go on to win with a 500 point lead. every week we get new content which is great, I guess, but I wish that the game would change. Like, I may look really good, but does it matter if I'm in the middle of a 5 man gang-bang? I doubt anyone including myself will be able to see my "fresh" kicks while I'm being torn limb from limb. I'm sure that most people may look at this post and tell me to "get good" or "shut up noob" and that's a damn shame because I really like this game but I wish that it would get better and become a fun game for everyone including newer players. I know you can do it, Rainbow Six Siege was almost a dud but you brought it back and made it an amazing game that I and over 30 million other people love. why cant you do the same for For Honor?

Regards from,
Alex the concerned player

P.S. also can you fix the single player so that we can play with the updated characters?