PDA

View Full Version : Bots Broken

FreeWeekend.Boi
09-30-2018, 07:06 PM
Bots at this point are more gifts than punishment. someone leaves, and then it goes from 0-2 to 3-2. Itís unfair, bots are too good and need to be fixed

DefiledDragon
09-30-2018, 07:23 PM
My experience with bots is bizarre at best.. The will just stand there and do nothing until the player gets within a certain range, then they will run off and do stuff (bots on your own team that is), or they get stuck on corners, particularly on Temple Garden at the bottom of the ramp from zone A. The AI in the game is really inconsistent and goes from incredibly bad to godlike from game to game.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
09-30-2018, 07:30 PM
I had a game where one bot was just standing around until I got close and the two others on my team were blocking eachother on the ladder....the game start with only me and another guy on the other team which I didn't think was possible but it happened.

yfkutfui
10-01-2018, 10:02 PM
My experience with bots is bizarre at best.. The will just stand there and do nothing until the player gets within a certain range, then they will run off and do stuff (bots on your own team that is), or they get stuck on corners, particularly on Temple Garden at the bottom of the ramp from zone A. The AI in the game is really inconsistent and goes from incredibly bad to godlike from game to game.

my experience too, one game ill never forget was i was lying there ready to be revived, calling for it and our bot just stood there watching the opposing team's last player fight our last human player, then he wet down a ladder, ran a few paces and then turned around, ran back to me to revive me, in the meantime running right past the opposing teams last player and then just stood there reviving me while the other guy whaled on him and we lost? most bizarre indeed, its really hit and miss to say the least, on balance though i disagree with the original poster, they are for the most part a gift to the other team not a help to my one