PDA

View Full Version : I want a function to refuse to play against a full party

Vault111General
09-30-2018, 04:01 PM
Or implement blacklist function.
I do not want any matching with the designated partner at all.
It is painful to play against partners who organize parties and conduct harassment.

Corentin10111
10-01-2018, 09:30 AM
Yes it is a real pain. Just an example: i reported a guy keeping me from taking the ballista in PVE a year ago (he didn't want to use it, just hit teammates and emote spam). Few months later, the same guy was still there doing the same bull****. Reported again and he is not ban or nothing.
Since ubisoft don't care and don't take action a blacklist would be perfect.

Corentin10111
10-01-2018, 09:32 AM
Yes it is a real pain. Just an example: i reported a guy keeping me from taking the ballista in PVE a year ago (he didn't want to use it, just hit teammates and emote spam). Few months later, the same guy was still there doing the same bull****. Reported again and he is not ban or nothing.
Since ubisoft don't care and don't take action, a blacklist would be perfect.

UbiInsulin
10-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Hi Corentin - just a reminder that naming and shaming (providing user names of people you believe to be breaking the rules) is not allowed on the forums as it can create drama. If you have video of any incident along those lines, you can always send it to https://support.ubi.com for investigation.

@OP, I understand it's tough to eke out a win against a premade group of 4, but a blacklist function can also be used on anyone (i.e. so you could only face players that you know you can win against, for example). Also: Allowing players to opt out of facing pre-mades would have some effect on matchmaking.

yfkutfui
10-01-2018, 10:10 PM
@OP, I understand it's tough to eke out a win against a premade group of 4, but a blacklist function can also be used on anyone (i.e. so you could only face players that you know you can win against, for example). Also: Allowing players to opt out of facing pre-mades would have some effect on matchmaking.

beating an organized team of 4 with a bunch of random and by definition unorganized individuals is very difficult, i see your point but maybe there should be a teams menu where teams can face off against each other, its no fun facing off against roaming gank squads that individually you know are utterly useless but 4 v1 is always pretty much imposssible, and then they dance over you like there gods of FH, there pathetic but that's the way it is.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-01-2018, 10:55 PM
I brought up having a tactical chat pad in a previous post months ago to help with organizing but apparently it's more important for players to salt mine.

Helnekromancer
10-01-2018, 11:32 PM
I brought up having a tactical chat pad in a previous post months ago to help with organizing but apparently it's more important for players to salt mine.

I would love to have more phrases to speak to people since console doesn't have a chat box. The ones we have right now are so scummy.

Devils-_-legacy
10-02-2018, 04:37 PM

Wouldnt it ve a mostly a positive effect? It might make the wait time a bit longer but this trade off would make dominion slightly better for those of us that don't like going in a group even if this was just a solo que for consoles(biggest playerbase) and the longer matchmaking process could mean we find fairer games if there matchmaking was decent

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
10-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Maybe casual dominion should be random and ranked dominion should have teams. If a team decided to play casual dominion it should be separated. This might cause games to be thrown though on purpose.
Just an idea. I don't really care.

SangLong524
10-03-2018, 01:26 PM
If there was one ban option, you might end up banning the whole community. The current communication system not working so well. If i see someone send out “wow”, i would think hes attempting to be salty sarcastic.
Randomize may work, as long it is totally random, not “based on this...., we randomize”. Nah! We can have true “since alpha” veteran with sh*t stats and a green dumb kamikaze rookie with godly kill count.

Devils-_-legacy
10-04-2018, 01:54 PM
I dont like the option of blacklist but a solo que would be nice

Kliftheone
10-05-2018, 11:04 AM
The matchmaking most definitely needs some tweaking. When I solo or duo queue I almost exclusively fight against 3-4 stacks I know this because on my MMR I kinda face the same people each day and you know of most the clans and many of the clans run with their own shield. If however I`m queueing as a 4 stack I eider face 4 stacks or low MMR players, Now Personally I think if you`re queueing as a 3-4 stack single pick should be enabled and you should expect a longer matchmaking, one that is strict enough to only group you up with other stacks that have queued as a 3-4 stack. and per 5 min or per 4 min you jump +/- 1 skill bracket up to 3 brackets. but still, force you to find 3-4 stacks.