PDA

View Full Version : Network Manipulation

Gianturion
09-29-2018, 09:37 PM
Seriously,how is this still a thing? I just had a match where a Warden was completely unreactable,sudden moves coming out of nowhere,high latency and he won the match. I thought this was fixed a long time ago,but apparently it's still here. I have a video proof of what I'm talking about,watch from about 5:50 to end to see the issue. I hope the dev team sees this and decides to take action on exploits like this one because it certainly ruined the game for my team. I'm not looking to shame someone (even tho he deserves it for his toxic behaviour),but to report an issue with the game which destroys the fun of all For Honor players. Thank God he wasn't an Orochi,tho. If I'm doing something against the rules or something please tell me,I'm not familiar with forums (I rarely make posts).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xefb0XhFTG0&feature=youtu.be

AzureSky.
09-30-2018, 01:53 AM
Yes, i saw the video and some of the top 100 on my region use this (wonder why they are on that ranking) such a shame ubisoft doesn't fix it.

jbs1985
09-30-2018, 11:11 AM
High latency > Low latency. Thatís is their formular and itís not only this UBI game, because it happens in R6 as well. Either live with it or play another game, since they wonít do anything about it.

Gianturion
09-30-2018, 11:45 AM
Glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. This was actually my first time seeing such high latency. I mean,sure,there have been lots of times where I should have blocked the attacks but I got hit instead,but this one Warden was way too unreactable,that's why I was asking why Ubi won't do something about it. Guess I have to live with it,then. Thanks,everyone.