PDA

View Full Version : After marching fire hits, will we be able to switch faction without penalties?

Raven_Mistborn
09-29-2018, 02:19 PM
As title says. Honestly i am new to this game and finding that not having a chinese faction was strange.
Now, after i saw that new faction is coming, will i be able to join them without suffering the penalty for entire season?

Roseguard_Cpt
09-29-2018, 04:30 PM
You can switch your faction during the off-season with no real penalty, but I do not believe the Wu-Lin (Chinese) will have an actual Faction War Presence, at least not yet.

Raven_Mistborn
09-29-2018, 06:45 PM
Hmmm, ty for the answer.

CandleInTheDark
09-30-2018, 09:19 AM
They won't be in the faction war at Marching Fire, but at least one rep said that they are going to be added to the game (another was more non-committal) and someone asked on a Den what the emblem shape will be, Roman answered that they won't have one in season eight but when they are in the faction war they can probably guess (given the logo is a dragon on a purple octagon that is my guess).

bhitrock
09-30-2018, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure their emblem shape will be an octagon. I mean, It would be quite similar to the vikings' one. Also, you have to consider that for example the vikings' logo is a raven over a triangle, but their emblem is not triangular. I did some research on wikipedia for chinese shields, and the best one i found so far are those ones:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/66/Ming_shields.jpg/143px-Ming_shields.jpg
The first and the second ones are (for what i think) the most likely to be the emblem's shape. They're quite different from the samurai's one, and I can see minions wielding one of those.