PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about Ranked Duels

SicKno86
09-29-2018, 08:57 AM
I stopped playing normal duels because i play against A.I allot too. For orders and stuff. Thing is i prefer my bots to be Level 2 and because of this weird system the game has, i don't want to get downgraded and play against level 1 bots just because i lose to rep 50 players in PvP.

So if i play ranked duels instead of regular, will that influence A.I bot levels on regular duels at all? I love duels, but i can't play it because if i lose too much i'll have to face Level 1 bots for order wich is boring. Really hoping it has no influence so i can finally do more duels and "git gud"

Thanks in advance.

Chobbsy99
09-29-2018, 02:53 PM
I very much doubt it. Your skill level when playing against bots will most likely be unaffected by your ranked score. I just wouldn't worry too much. Keep duelling, keep getting better. Unless you lose a ridiculous amount of duels, I can't see the game deciding to downgrade the bots you face.

Also if you're just starting on ranked, it might be worth losing your placement games on purpose. I got matched into low gold because I was disconnected from about half of my ranked games (c'mon Ubi, fix the servers ffs) and I found the matches to be considerably easier than the ones I play on 'casual' mode. As long as you don't care about your rank, it is a more fun experience.

Chobbsy99
09-29-2018, 02:56 PM
I very much doubt it. Your skill level when playing against bots will most likely be unaffected by your ranked score. I just wouldn't worry too much. Keep duelling, keep getting better. Unless you lose a ridiculous amount of duels, I can't see the game deciding to downgrade the bots you face.

Also if you're just starting on ranked, it might be worth losing your placement games on purpose. I got matched into low gold because I was disconnected from about half of my ranked games (c'mon Ubi, fix the servers ffs) and I found the matches to be considerably easier than the ones I play on 'casual' mode. As long as you don't care about your rank, it is a more fun experience.

SicKno86
09-30-2018, 01:03 PM
Thanks.

Yeah i play for fun and don't care much about rank. I just want some balanced matches.

I tried to win during all my ranked matches, but i still lost allot. Mostly to players who were already placed in gold. Ended up Silver III. I've only been playing for about a month so i still have tona to learn. But ranked resets every season right?