PDA

View Full Version : So that peacekeeper 41% WR tho

D3dicatedSrv3rz
09-28-2018, 06:36 AM
Waiting for a fair, not nerfing 'rework' to her like

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2K5jinAlChoCLS/giphy.gif

On a second note, as stated before, how TF are two assassins reworked at the SAME TIME and have that much a difference in pick rate and win rate

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsq8fim9nnlRUgU/giphy.gif

on a third note "Peacekeeper went down 11 ranks, which shows a clear result from her changes. We will keep an eye on her after the Switch Stance bug results are in to see how she was affected and if she needs further changes"

If you devs really think that a F***ing bug fix is going to fix that WR deficit you need to retire

Charmzzz
09-28-2018, 07:59 AM
Couldn't agree more here. I already said it when they released the "Rework" - PK gonna drop to the bottom. Plenty of people said I was biased because my Main receives a nerf. Told them that a Winrate <45% will be happening, they called me a cry baby and worse. But wait, that Skorbrand Tierlist still sees her in S- or A-Tier. I can only laugh about that argument and Tierlist. Facts > imaginary lists, PK was gutted and it doesn't sound like anything will be done soon.

Meanwhile:
- Conq sits on his Thrown of Duels, laughing and spamming bashes or option selects all day
- Kensei rules Dominion by killing 10 Minions and hitting every enemy on the Map with one strike
- Raider Stampedes people to walls for instant death or unlocks his chained Zone for 70+ unparryable damage (#justdodge)
- Lawbringer Impales for instant death, throws bombs or turtles since release

Do you really think the Dev's have a clue what these Statistics tell them? Here is a quote from the Recap where it becomes super-clear they have NO idea:

The suspicion is that the other top characters (especially Centurion, Lawbringer, Shugoki) would beat Conquerors by countering, and not by initiating combat.

Looking at the Stats: Conq beats Shugo and Cent with a 61% chance, LB with a 68% chance. So that statement is totally wrong. I lost all faith in them with this Recap...

Kliftheone
09-28-2018, 09:14 AM
This was never a rework, this was a pure nerf. What bothers me is that Ubisoft has said countless times that they want to gradually buff/nerf heroes and moves so they don`t go overboard, yet, here we stand. They can still buff her damage, but unless they give her an opener or some better tracking she will still be clunky and sad to play.

PK did not get any moves or chains. She got a fix to dagger cancel direction and speed tweak, but people can literally just dodge it and gb her, and the dodge is on the same timing as a top heavy. She can cancel into GB, but the gb is so slow and does not catch early dodges if any at all. Also all dodge attacks counter the faint gb, as well as most heavies in the game. She can parry a light to punish with one of the weakest parry punishes and probably the weakest if you count in that it is a chain finisher and not a chain starter like all other heroes. (I am aware that cent and valk has lower damage and glad is on par, but they are also chain starters which leads into more possible damage).

In S9 maybe PK will get a small numbers to tweak but still no neede rework.

Jazz117Volkov
09-28-2018, 09:49 AM
The win-rate data does force a perspective on the issue, but I don't think it was necessary to know PK got hit too hard with the nerf hammer. Ever since her rework dropped, all I've heard is "she got nerfed too much". A friend of mine tried playing her after the rework and he thought it was a bit of a joke. I came to a similar conclusion after trying it for myself. Not sure why it's such a big mystery. PeaceKeeper is not in a good spot right now. You don't have to be a genius, you just have to pay attention.

Charmzzz
09-28-2018, 10:11 AM
The win-rate data does force a perspective on the issue, but I don't think it was necessary to know PK got hit too hard with the nerf hammer. Ever since her rework dropped, all I've heard is "she got nerfed too much". A friend of mine tried playing her after the rework and he thought it was a bit of a joke. I came to a similar conclusion after trying it for myself. Not sure why it's such a big mystery. PeaceKeeper is not in a good spot right now. You don't have to be a genius, you just have to pay attention.

Look at all the Threads on here about PK being trash after her "Rework". Dozens of people told the "PK Mains" to shut up because she is still S-Tier cause Skorbrand's Tierlist. Or we are cry babies. Or it is ok that PK is trash now because she was a Top Duelist for so long.

She is below Valk pre-rework now concerning performance. How that is a justified nerf is beyond my imagination.

BlowHard74728
09-28-2018, 10:47 AM
Any hero thats has to rely on bleed as heavily as her with no added benefits is going to perform poorly theres no question.
And her small damage output is ridiculous. I dont see how its fine for her to be under the 30 damage mark when you have heros that can get 60 off of one punish

Baturai
09-28-2018, 04:28 PM
it hurts my Brain, when ppl complain about Orochi.. That hero is TRASHHHH !!!

Impaler72
11-01-2018, 06:32 PM
In the S7 state of balance discussion they talked about needing more data on the peacekeeper to see if she needed a buff.

They still haven't said anything in the Warrior's Den stream since despite me spamming "what about peacekeeper?" every Thursday for several weeks.

Now today I got banned for spamming and probably deserve it but damn... What about Peacekeeper?

I guess I'll be forced to play Nuxia, the new and better peacekeeper on console.

Goat_of_Vermund
11-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Okay, I say it, I won't be too popular for it, but I say it: the peacekeeper is the weakest character right now. Far weaker than lawbringer, even weaker than shugoki. I tried shugoki in a few duels, I am only rep 3, he feels much stronger than the peacekeeper (I don't say he is not horribly underpowered, I say he is stronger than pk). She is possibly the weakest character of all time, maybe second only to the prerework conq where he did not have superior block for a short time. Anyone who thinks otherwise probably never played her against anyone decent. The only matchups where she feels at least decent are against short reflex guard assassins and very low tier characters (she sucks against lawbringers though).

I wrote multiple rework suggestions. I don't remember any dev answer in any of them, maybe a git gud was all I got in one after the rework when I asked why she lacks any kind of openers.