PDA

View Full Version : Dominion feats are stupid

Velentix
09-28-2018, 05:53 AM
can we get a realistic dominion permanently added so that dom isn't such a bs crapfest? feats are crazy unbalanced and stupid beyond all belief. I'm fine with the arrow, and javelin type stuff that does some damage but that's all. fire flask is bs, catapult is bs, unblockables on every move is bs, and any sort of healing feat is bs. especially when these feats can be used mid battle (healing feats). If you want healing feats they should be available to every single character in the game and remove healing from the zones.

I'm tired of getting close to beating some turtle only to have him heal up, and have to do it all over again; likely dying in the attempt because his teammates will back him up, while mine don't have two cells of grey or white brain matter in their heads consequentially not knowing what "backup" means.

iadvisoryi
09-28-2018, 06:03 AM
can we get a realistic dominion permanently added so that dom isn't such a bs crapfest? feats are crazy unbalanced and stupid beyond all belief. I'm fine with the arrow, and javelin type stuff that does some damage but that's all. fire flask is bs, catapult is bs, unblockables on every move is bs, and any sort of healing feat is bs. especially when these feats can be used mid battle (healing feats). If you want healing feats they should be available to every single character in the game and remove healing from the zones.

I'm tired of getting close to beating some turtle only to have him heal up, and have to do it all over again; likely dying in the attempt because his teammates will back him up, while mine don't have two cells of grey or white brain matter in their heads consequentially not knowing what "backup" means.

Or, keep Dominion the way it is, and they can and should add a no feat no gear playlist option for it.