PDA

View Full Version : Will i be able to pre-download assassins creed odyssey if I've preordered?

Nick_and_Will
09-28-2018, 03:39 AM
So i recently preordered the gold edition of assassins creed odyssey and saw i got to play 3 days early, and so i was wondering if i could pre-download the game at some point before the early release? thanks for all the replies in advanced

YazX_
09-28-2018, 07:53 AM
Yes this is called Pre-load, here are the times:

https://assassinscreed.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/335833/assassins-creed-odyssey-launch-essentials

DarthNinjutsu
09-28-2018, 02:07 PM
still i cant pre download the game on pc. I preordered spartan edition.

x_Candlejack_x
09-28-2018, 03:07 PM
Same here. Can't preload it for Uplay. Also Pre-ordered Spartan edition.

DarthNinjutsu
09-28-2018, 03:14 PM
its ok now its available.

Ubi-Baron
09-29-2018, 01:20 PM
Glad to hear that, DarthNinjutsu

Were you able to get that Pre-Load started, Nick_and_Will?

Akillesscott
09-30-2018, 09:28 AM
First time Pre-0rdering a game on pc. When I went to pre-load game it gives me this (Right to withdraw) I purchased the spartan edition. Does this mean I wont get the game in mail? And can you explain this in a better understanding. I want to download it but not if I dont get the game or I lose something I paid for. Thanks and sorry fairly new to all this.

Leilas_Dad
09-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Hello I preordered the Spartan Edition and when I log in to Uplay on my PC I still CAN NOT preload the game. All I see is a blank tile that says Coming Soon.

Also I have received NO tracking or shipping notification of my collectors edition.

Please help.

Ubi-Baron
09-30-2018, 11:14 AM
Hi Akillesscott,

Is that all the message states? Could you provide me with a screenshot of the client when it shows this? I would assume that it's simply removing your right to cancel the order.

Leilas_Dad,

You should get the shipping information soon, as the orders are being prepared and sent out.

Jabaariyn
09-30-2018, 02:31 PM
After pre-download, it would have been nice to launch game, to change controls and other settings? Not a huge deal though, but other games are doing it..

Finyama67
09-30-2018, 05:40 PM
I cannot preload... :(

spy4u
09-30-2018, 08:07 PM
I also cannot preload my AC Odyssey Ultimate, Uplay not even shows an image in "my games" :mad:

Akillesscott
09-30-2018, 08:45 PM
This is the message I received.I could not get the screenshot to attached. Any I have not received any email stating my Spartan Edition has been sent as well. Please help thanks.

Right to withdraw

By downloading this game, I hereby consent to immediate performance of the contract.I accept that the game will be immediately provided to me, and I acknowledge that i will lose my right of withdrawal from the contract.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 08:55 AM
After pre-download, it would have been nice to launch game, to change controls and other settings? Not a huge deal though, but other games are doing it..

You'll be able to launch it when it officially releases, thanks for the feedback :)

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 08:56 AM
I cannot preload... :(

I also cannot preload my AC Odyssey Ultimate, Uplay not even shows an image in "my games" :mad:

Have you guys made sure you're logged in to the Uplay account with which you purchased the game with on the Ubisoft Store? If you haven't, the game won't be in your Uplay library to pre-download.

Ubi-Bandicoot
10-01-2018, 08:57 AM
This is the message I received.I could not get the screenshot to attached. Any I have not received any email stating my Spartan Edition has been sent as well. Please help thanks.

Right to withdraw

By downloading this game, I hereby consent to immediate performance of the contract.I accept that the game will be immediately provided to me, and I acknowledge that i will lose my right of withdrawal from the contract.

Alright thanks, so that message is basically saying that if you accept, you may not be able to refund the game as it is a digital version. It essentially means that you still have the right to withdraw your purchase until you move past this point.