PDA

View Full Version : The strongest faction in for honor

Drakeawish
09-28-2018, 01:41 AM
Which faction is truly supreme? The truth is below: (viking swords were ignored in the making of this post)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Knights vs Samurai:

- The knights have the strongest metal armor than any armor worn by a samurai. While historically, not all samurai wore wood armor, the metal used for some samurai armor was fairly weak and easily dented. Therefore, knights have stronger defense than samurai.
- Longswords will slice up any poorly made katana. Sorry weebs. Therefore, knights deal much more damage.
- The knights have slower mobility than samurai due to the heavy metal armor knights wear. However, anything a samurai throws at a knight will simply fail. So despite the low speed of the knight, the samurai will simply run out of stamina using various mobility moves that will achieve nothing in offense.

Summary: Knights will kill all samurai.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Samurai vs Vikings:

- Vikings were not big on armor, but did wear some sort of chainmail piece. I'll have to say, samurai armor and viking armor are rather similar in flexibility and defense. No clear advantage exists when it comes to defense between these two factions.
- Axes are not that strong against katanas, as the edge of axes will not lay as much of a slice as a longsword will. I guess the weebs have a damage advantage here.
- Samurai, as mentioned before, have various mobility moves, meaning that they are quite skilled when it comes to speed. Vikings are known to charge, which can be a big mistake when samurai are capable of quick dodges. Guess the weebs win this one too.

Summary: Samurai will kill all vikings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Vikings vs Knights:

- Vikings have chainmail. Knights have actual armor. Knights have the advantage of defense against vikings.
- Longswords will cleave axes. Knights have an advantage when it comes to damage.
- Vikings are more mobile than knights. Although knights have heavy armor, this does not completely shut their mobility out. They will still have enough speed to take long ranged swings to slay their viking enemies. Vikings, being the aggressive hack and slashers they are, will run out of stamina trying to dent knight armor. The knights win this one.

Summary: Knights will kill all vikings.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So in the end, we realize that the knights have advantages against the vikings and samurai.

However, the knights don't have advantages against ALL the factions. We are missing out a faction. That's right. Im talking about the new upcoming faction for DLC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Knights vs Americans:

- Americans consist of different ethnicities that allow their faction to be diverse. This gives the Americans an advantage because they have knowledge of multiple cultures, including Italian, British, German, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Greek, Irish, Hungarian, Japanese, French, Nigerian, etc. Therefore, the Americans have the knowledge of various cultural weapons and tools (perhaps even access to replicas or actual ones found in display cases at museums). Knights only have knightly weapons. Therefore, the American offense is much more threatening.
- Americans have multiple rights in society, such as the right to free speech. This allows Americans to easily communicate with one another and express their own ideas and thoughts. Therefore, Americans will be able to work better as a team when it comes to fighting other factions. The knights have a code of chivalry that they need to follow strictly. Americans can basically do whatever they want as long as they are following the law of the US government and its constitution that consists of various amendments that are implemented to ensure control and safety over American society in which citizens can live in peace with a low possibility of societal chaos and disorganization.
- Americans are more mobile than the knights. Americans have access to various forms of transportation and can have various skills. For example, Americans can use planes to get to other countries, boats to travel across water (like the vikings), bikes to ride on the sidewalk or street, the subway to travel underground, etc. Americans have a variety of transportation options that allow them to be much more mobile than knights riding horses. Also, Americans can have mobility skills as well. The US consists of various martial art schools where children and adults can learn about kung fu, karate, etc. This will excel the movesets of Americans higher than the movesets of knights.

Summary: Americans will kill all knights.

FINAL SUMMARY: AMERICANS ARE THE STRONGEST FACTION

ChampionRuby50g
09-28-2018, 01:53 AM
Highlander can leg press an A1 Abrams tank while bicep curling an Apache Helicopter while drinking an ale. Hes also a Viking, so that basically means Vikings are strongest.

bannex19
09-28-2018, 03:50 AM
I like the effort but you're forgetting two important points.

Samurai eat fish, vikings eat the meat of sacked villages.

Vikings over Samurai.

Knights wear plate, vikings don't care.

Vikings over Knights.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-28-2018, 08:45 PM
I like the effort but you're forgetting two important points.

Samurai eat fish, vikings eat the meat of sacked villages.

Vikings over Samurai.

Knights wear plate, vikings don't care.

Vikings over Knights.

Vikings eat diseased rats on their moldy ships, filthy sea rats, knights live in castles and own all the land as far as the eye can see.

Knights over Vikings.

UrbanGlitch
09-28-2018, 09:55 PM
Um......what? Vikings ate some of the most nutritious and fresh foods of the time. Not ******* rats

UrbanGlitch
09-28-2018, 09:57 PM
Also, moldy ships? Their ships are probably the best wooden boats ever as they revolutionised how boats were made

bannex19
09-28-2018, 11:33 PM
Also, moldy ships? Their ships are probably the best wooden boats ever as they revolutionised how boats were made

Uhh this isn't a thread to take seriously... like at all

Yuoru
09-29-2018, 05:55 PM
"Poorly made katana", why would the katana be poorly made and the longsword not? Also what I've heard is that katanas aren't even meant to block since they are broken so easily, thats why samurais carried multiple swords with them.

bannex19
09-29-2018, 06:06 PM
"Poorly made katana", why would the katana be poorly made and the longsword not? Also what I've heard is that katanas aren't even meant to block since they are broken so easily, thats why samurais carried multiple swords with them.

Tons of **** in japanese steel. The folding technique that japanese smiths used was necessary to remove a great deal of impurities that plagued japanese iron. You'll also see japanese smiths wet their hammer before striking the metal in order to blast off more of the scale while they're forging.

I'd imagine that it was hard to mass produce quality steel for japanese warriors given how labor intensive it was to produce a decent sword. My guess is the average warrior carried low quality swords which is why spears were the weapon of choice for them.

Spears were less metal, stout design and much more useful in all out war. Easier for a smith to produce a quality spear head.

The lack of quality iron is also why the vikings utilized axes and spears over swords. The vikings used to melt down peat in order to obtain iron... tons of crap in that. Not sure if they used it for weapon making.

I am no expert but this is how i understand it. If anybody knows more, please chime in!

Tundra 793
09-29-2018, 06:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/f7FdEdG.jpg

The lack of quality iron is also why the vikings utilized axes and spears over swords. The vikings used to melt down peat in order to obtain iron... tons of crap in that. Not sure if they used it for weapon making.

Quite right, though Vikings also had the luxury of being able to import better iron, or just taking what they could get from fallen foes and raids. Vikings also came into possesion, no one quite knows how, of the some of the finest swords ever made, centuries ahead of their time. But of course those were rare and expensive. But even regular swords were still of higher quality than most Katanas would have been, but still remained magnitudes more expensive than any axe or spear.
Axes were also utilized because the Vikings often needed to repair, or just build new ships whilst on raids or campaigns. They were pretty much the only culture at the time to use the axe as a weapon, to everyone else it was more a tool than anything else.

ArmoredChocobo
09-30-2018, 01:59 PM
Vikings eat diseased rats on their moldy ships, filthy sea rats, knights live in castles and own all the land as far as the eye can see.

Knights over Vikings.

Knights dumped their poop out of a window and then get sick from cholera due to tainted drinking water.

Knights over Knights.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Knights dumped their poop out of a window and then get sick from cholera due to tainted drinking water.

Knights over Knights.

Exactly, I agree, modern plumbing. Knights can be the only ones to ever beat the Knights, so yes.

Knights over Knights.

I actually heard the Viking made figurines out of theirs for the children to play with on the moldy, water damaged poor excuse for a seaworthy ship they used to drag their fly infested bodies all over the known seas. Vermin....

Um......what? Vikings ate some of the most nutritious and fresh foods of the time. Not ******* rats

Take a good, long hard look at the Shaman, shes looking for leftovers in her victims bodies. What do you think shes pulling out and sniffing? "Well this isnt a sandwich" *Shaman tosses remains*

If they ate nutritious food she wouldn't be bat ish crazy. Shes got the Ciguatera. And its not good.

Also the Warlord? Yeah, hes really 13.

Look man Idk if you bought your boat from the same guy they did and you feel the need to stick up for them but the last attempted raid on my lands was met with a swift extermination of the Crows by my men, and while they lay there bleeding and gurgling, speaking their Dǫnsk tunga, as if anyone cared, begging for mercy, we pillaged their poor excuse for ships. All we found were foul smells, rotting corpses that looked as if select parts were eaten by the very scum they called Ostmen. As many holes in their ships as we left dead invading sea rats. We rescued the women they took prisoner and forced to oar their decaying ships from the diseased gallies. Is this what you call honorable? Are these your brave explorers? Butchers, thieves and rats is what I call them.

It not, but I must defend the Knights honor when I see half truths being told. Its clear Knights over Vikings. Knights know when to get dirty, a respected Knight is one in blood caked armor, hes dirty, brave, and relentless, but always does his best to deny hes a hero the whole time. The difference is we bathe after and clean our armor.

But my story is one of many thousands, and the world will not suffer if it ends too soon. Deus vult omnes milites in victoria. Vivat milites !!

bhitrock
10-03-2018, 06:29 PM
Hope everyone knows this post is made for fun because real vikings, samurai and knights were quite equally strong. Sorry guys. There are a few videos about that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_pCM6gFXXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18c3S7JiRNA
Those should be the most accurate you can find.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-03-2018, 06:48 PM
Hope everyone knows this post is made for fun because real vikings, samurai and knights were quite equally strong. Sorry guys. There are a few videos about that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_pCM6gFXXE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18c3S7JiRNA
Those should be the most accurate you can find.

Those are opinions in those videos good sir.

bhitrock
10-03-2018, 07:57 PM
They also report historical and accurate information, esteemed EIGHTYYARDS NYC.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-03-2018, 08:55 PM
They also report historical and accurate information, esteemed EIGHTYYARDS NYC.

I am sorry Sir Bhitrock, Im sure you are an admirable and honorable soldier, however I have to say my accounts are more accurate. I come to you with firsthand statements from the Conqueror herself, I have been interviewing a Peacekeeper whois releasing a book next week titled "PeaceKeeper, the Life and Time of a Silent Assassin". Not to forget the ever electric Gladiator. These first hand reports directly from men and women that fought against those sea rats have to be believed more that some fancy words coming from a teleportation box.

ChampionRuby50g
10-03-2018, 09:18 PM
So you take the word of a prisoner (Conq), and psychopath (PK) and a slave (Gladiator) to be true? Now I see why we Vikings so easily conquered England for 2 Centuries. Knights are as weak minded as they are weak willed.

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-03-2018, 09:37 PM
So you take the word of a prisoner (Conq), and psychopath (PK) and a slave (Gladiator) to be true? Now I see why we Vikings so easily conquered England for 2 Centuries. Knights are as weak minded as they are weak willed.

Shots fir....errr Arrows fired. A response so good I cant even respond this second because I am walking out the door. Well played Viking scum, well played.

bannex19
10-03-2018, 11:11 PM
I think we can all agree that the samurai are a distant 3rd. There is no way a boy wearing pajamas twirling garden tools can compete with the raw brutal savagery of the vikings and the cowardly but plate wearing knights.

2 knights walk into a bar...

And instantly die because it wasn't a bar it was a raider's dane axe.

G RF IG BITTA!!!!!!

UrbanGlitch
10-04-2018, 11:08 PM

Uhh, who said I was taking it seriously. I'm merely stating why the Vikings are the best by refuting others remarks.

ChampionRuby50g
10-05-2018, 02:15 AM
Shots fir....errr Arrows fired. A response so good I cant even respond this second because I am walking out the door. Well played Viking scum, well played.

Thats one thing Ive always respected about you Knights. You concede defeat in a honorable fashion. Ill be sure to drink in your memory from your skull.

UrbanGlitch
10-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Look man Idk if you bought your boat from the same guy they did and you feel the need to stick up for them but the last attempted raid on my lands was met with a swift extermination of the Crows by my men, and while they lay there bleeding and gurgling, speaking their Dǫnsk tunga, as if anyone cared, begging for mercy, we pillaged their poor excuse for ships. All we found were foul smells, rotting corpses that looked as if select parts were eaten by the very scum they called Ostmen. As many holes in their ships as we left dead invading sea rats. We rescued the women they took prisoner and forced to oar their decaying ships from the diseased gallies. Is this what you call honorable? Are these your brave explorers? Butchers, thieves and rats is what I call them.

Ha, you thought they were our men? Our soliders? Our WARRIORS? You are mistaken, they were our slaves, prisoners and dishonored who had been banished, becoming outcasts, belonging to no land.

bannex19
10-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Knights vs Vikings is like American football vs rugby...

I'm American and even though I casually enjoy the nfl, I have to concede that rugby far more brutal.

The vikings don't need to dress up as a can of Campbell's soup to find the courage to go to war.

Vikings win.

ChampionRuby50g
10-06-2018, 11:52 PM
Knights vs Vikings is like American football vs rugby...

I'm American and even though I casually enjoy the nfl, I have to concede that rugby far more brutal.

The vikings don't need to dress up as a can of Campbell's soup to find the courage to go to war.

Vikings win.

Then hows this for a comparison. Samurai vs Vikings is like soccer vs Australian Rules football, which would be on par with rugby in terms of physical contact.

Basically a bunch of girls falling over because they got tapped on the arm agaisnt men who break ribs in games then keep on playing.

UbiInsulin
10-07-2018, 01:37 AM
Then how’s this for a comparison. Samurai vs Vikings is like soccer vs Australian Rules football, which would be on par with rugby in terms of physical contact.

Basically a bunch of girls falling over because they got tapped on the arm agaisnt men who break ribs in games then keep on playing.

Whenever I catch a game of Aussie rules on American television (which is rare), the question I ask myself is not "could I play this game if I understood the rules" but rather "could I make it out of a match alive."