PDA

View Full Version : Ubi don't lose it for little

Illyrian_King
09-28-2018, 12:55 AM
Spliced couldn't have nailed it better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcjp3d-FIfs

Marching Fire is an impressing update with so much good stuff coming, but the game still has fundamentally flaws.

Me personally as a Lawbringer main, I am scared after the S6 State of Balance from yesterday, since I at least thought thre will be a rework soon.

Don't fail it for little ... nerf that Shield Bash finally, fix dodge rolling, fix unlock techs and at least don't tell us that Lawbringer is not so important right now. He is trash of all trash in 1vs1 and every guy will tell you that. It feels like you are not playing your own game, when you are so hooked on your data.

Also that 45/55 percent in Breach difference between Attackers and Defenders is alright in my eyes. What are 5% up and down???
I had the fun of my FH life playing this, and you should really stay away from doing changes in minions or stuff, except of giving the one or other respawn ticket in addition. Nothing else.

Famous youtubers like Spliced or Illest Truth are very healthy for this game, since they help keeping the hype up. They are almost burned out. Simply because you hesitate implementing simple changes or spending the one or other additional rework. Don't let such things overshadow Marching Fire for heck's sake.

There was this broken 10000$ Tournament at the beginning of S3 ... it was embarressing. Still things are just better and not fixed, since Heroes like Conq cheese the same move over and over again, while other Heroes can't even be picked in competitive gaming and still be traded as "fine", because of some flawed Win-Los-Ratio.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-28-2018, 04:30 AM
"The suspicion is that the other top character (especially Centurion, Lawbringer, and Shugoki) would beat Conquerors by countering and not initiating combat."
Can I please play with this patch installed?

Charmzzz
09-28-2018, 08:48 AM
"The suspicion is that the other top character (especially Centurion, Lawbringer, and Shugoki) would beat Conquerors by countering and not initiating combat."

Meanwhile this "Top 3" "beat Conq" with a 39% (Shugo and Cent) or 32% (LB) chance. :p

Illyrian_King
09-28-2018, 11:10 AM

For me as a LB main this was very bad news ...

Meanwhile this "Top 3" "beat Conq" with a 39% (Shugo and Cent) or 32% (LB) chance. :p

Let the devs show us how this works. I would pay money for it.

GayForShugoki
09-28-2018, 11:30 AM

The issue is that you are misreading what has been said. At no point have they stated that Centurion, Lawbringer, and Shugoki are top tier picks that are the top three heroes. They are saying that those three heroes, in particular, are in the top percentage that beat Conqueror by playing defensive.

Ubi-Jimothy
09-28-2018, 11:48 AM
The issue is that you are misreading what has been said. At no point have they stated that Centurion, Lawbringer, and Shugoki are top tier picks that are the top three heroes. They are saying that those three heroes, in particular, are in the top percentage that beat Conqueror by playing defensive.

Yup, spot on. As mentioned in the Warrior's Den yesterday, there may have been some points in the article that were misinterpreted (potentially due to the way it was written). We'll be trying to clarify these points soon.

Roseguard_Cpt
09-28-2018, 04:28 PM
When the best counters to the character can't even eek out a 40% winrate it shows a rather huge issue with the character.
My suggestion, remove the light guarantee of dodge-sb. Make it only guaranteed on heavy soft feint-sb

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-28-2018, 06:50 PM
When the best counters to the character can't even eek out a 40% winrate it shows a rather huge issue with the character.
My suggestion, remove the light guarantee of dodge-sb. Make it only guaranteed on heavy soft feint-sb

Remove the light? Youre crazy, he has ONE opening, SB, side step it. His light is needed after a SB. Its his main tool.

Illyrian_King
09-29-2018, 04:48 PM
Removing the guaranteed light would be nonsense. What use would the bash still have, except of feeding the enemy a lot of revenge?

Slow it down for 50-100ms or add gb vulnerability on miss. The rest of his kit is decent, so let him use it.

Illyrian_King
09-29-2018, 04:54 PM

It's not just about misreading. It's about Ubi's stance on adjusting easy things and how long it takes. Didn't it take whole 5 Seasons, till we got simple parry adjustments, that people proposed even at launch? Remove gb and differ between light/heavy parry follow up. --> 5 seasons later --> done

Lawbringer is crap Pooo and even if he was at 70% it wouldn't change the fact. He is useless outside 4vs4. And here is the point: Every guy, who plays the game and has reached a certain skill level will tell you that, but Ubi still doesn't even work on him, because of some stupid useless charts.