PDA

View Full Version : Centurion is so ANNOYING

JerryTheLinberg
09-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Last night I went against a Centurion THREE TIMES IN A ROW and I played Shinobi, Warlord, and finally my main the Conq. No matter what I do he always counter my attacks and Cent kept blocking all of my attacks. That changed when I switched over to Conq, I constantly shield bashed him and I FINALLY WON! Ubi please do something about Centurions that are doing nothing but turtle. He was turtling up to the point where I have to only use my sprint attacks to see if I can get him, **** IT IS SO ANNOYING HOW CENTURIONS TURTLE. Can Cents be actually decent when it comes to 1v1's?!?!?

yfkutfui
09-27-2018, 05:55 PM
a Conq. main complaining about turtling?

priceless.

JerryTheLinberg
09-27-2018, 05:59 PM
What do you mean by that? I always start out with a shield bash and most of the time I did land it and sometimes I didn't because the Centurion keeps on turtling and turtling.

DefiledDragon
09-27-2018, 06:08 PM
Irony

Kargish1
09-27-2018, 06:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

FredEx919
09-27-2018, 08:05 PM
Hey everyone, we're having a lot of discussions regarding balance on the team and will hopefully have some solid info for everyone over the weeks. Lets make sure we stay on topic and respect each others opinions when in regards to this. We'll keep everyone up to date with the latest on changes that may be coming.

a8modeus
09-28-2018, 10:17 AM
Last night I went against a Centurion THREE TIMES IN A ROW and I played Shinobi, Warlord, and finally my main the Conq. No matter what I do he always counter my attacks and Cent kept blocking all of my attacks. That changed when I switched over to Conq, I constantly shield bashed him and I FINALLY WON! Ubi please do something about Centurions that are doing nothing but turtle. He was turtling up to the point where I have to only use my sprint attacks to see if I can get him, **** IT IS SO ANNOYING HOW CENTURIONS TURTLE. Can Cents be actually decent when it comes to 1v1's?!?!?

https://youtu.be/-ZOBx_ajrt0 It's him. You did your sprint attacks at the begginning. You s**k dude...

Siegfried-Z
09-28-2018, 03:49 PM
https://youtu.be/-ZOBx_ajrt0 It's him. You did your sprint attacks at the begginning. You s**k dude...

Wow ii've already met very annoying but this one is just a shame for the game really.. wth . It is a pain just to see :nonchalance:

Roseguard_Cpt
09-28-2018, 03:59 PM
A Shinobi that plays like a Conq. Fascinating evolutions in the meta

JerryTheLinberg
09-28-2018, 04:17 PM
No that is not me and he started turtling as soon as the game started. And if I sucked how did I beat him on the last match?

Roseguard_Cpt
09-28-2018, 04:24 PM
You played Conq in the last match, it's self explanatory. You even said you used the shield bash and won, it's no surprise there. Shieldbash into light is the best move in the game

JerryTheLinberg
09-28-2018, 04:38 PM
My username is not that guy on the video, it's JerryTheLinberg dude

Roseguard_Cpt
09-28-2018, 04:46 PM
I'm not calling you the guy in the video. I did comment on the video, but in your own words,
"I switched over to Conq, I constantly shield bashed him and I finally won!"
You admitted to using the shield bash, I'm saying I can understand why you won.

JerryTheLinberg
09-28-2018, 04:47 PM
My username is not that guy on the video, it's JerryTheLinberg dude

Roseguard_Cpt
09-28-2018, 04:50 PM
Again, I know, I'm not calling you him. I've already made my point, this is my final response on this thread

JerryTheLinberg
09-28-2018, 05:15 PM
I don't understand, I am just simply playing my main and I always get smack talk about it

JKnu_teCH
09-28-2018, 05:19 PM
Oh man ,:)) ur description in first post sounds like it was u.I bet u had a hard time against a cent.:))

JerryTheLinberg
09-28-2018, 05:44 PM
No it wasn't me, geez why can't Centurions get guud?

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
09-28-2018, 08:39 PM
I don't understand, I am just simply playing my main and I always get smack talk about it

Youre not doing a great job of explaining your position, however the hate because you main Coq is uncalled for. Ive used him since day 1 I unlocked him. If he gets buffed, nerfed, or given the infinity gauntlet, thats not my decisions. And no one should pick on anyone because they chose a character in a video game. Hes very good, but in no way is he unstoppable.

The_B0G_
09-28-2018, 10:23 PM
Lol wow, that video is the exact reason I never play duels. I'd rather get ganked all match then get put to sleep in a duel.