PDA

View Full Version : LOW Air ACTIVITY in PF

zarskoe
10-31-2004, 01:57 PM
I've just installed Dgen beta 3.11
I'm playing USMC Guadacanal october 1942 campain
My airfield flack is continously firing by I never see any enemy plane.
The enemy air activity is actually very poore: just one enemy flight for mission.
The action timing doesn't work: in many instances I wasn't able to engage the enemy.
Often I wasn' t able to interact with the enemy flight because of a bad timing in mission
generation: An enemy patrol flight appears over my target area, but it leaves soon, when my flight is till far away from the patrolled airspace. If you consider that there no random flights at all you have a no action-mission. On the contrary in FB, AEP you can have more ingagement in the same mission.

zarskoe
10-31-2004, 01:57 PM
I've just installed Dgen beta 3.11
I'm playing USMC Guadacanal october 1942 campain
My airfield flack is continously firing by I never see any enemy plane.
The enemy air activity is actually very poore: just one enemy flight for mission.
The action timing doesn't work: in many instances I wasn't able to engage the enemy.
Often I wasn' t able to interact with the enemy flight because of a bad timing in mission
generation: An enemy patrol flight appears over my target area, but it leaves soon, when my flight is till far away from the patrolled airspace. If you consider that there no random flights at all you have a no action-mission. On the contrary in FB, AEP you can have more ingagement in the same mission.

Fritzofn
10-31-2004, 01:59 PM
well, it is as in online games, FLAK starts firing form radar sight's first, with heavy guns, and when enemy get closer u see more and more guns fire

zarskoe
10-31-2004, 02:24 PM
I suppose its a bug;
I never saw enemy air activity near my airbase

gbollin
11-01-2004, 05:27 PM
I flew the first mission in wake island campaign.WHILE ENGAGEING zeros on our rout vals
attacked wake. After landing an parking after
patrol my airfield was again attacked by zeros.
I took off again to engage them. I never saw thatin FB-Aep. The only thing is the rest of my flight stayed on the ground complaining I should follow my leader.

Jason Bourne
11-01-2004, 05:34 PM
actually, i have seen a second wave attack after landing in FB, and yah, they tell you to stick with them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

fabianfred
11-01-2004, 05:58 PM
I don't think I've played any Dgen campaign to completion, il2, FB, AEP, because they bore me to death....
That's why everyone is so pleased when someone like 'Extreme One' produces a hand written campaign...
I guess they keep the activity low in consideration for the majority of players who don't have top spec computers...
I only have a middle of the road com. but still like to cram my missions with action... and just put up with the stuttering, even going to half-speed for a while to get through it, then continue...

rummyrum
11-01-2004, 06:07 PM
You can up your air intensity settings. Just do a search, that may give you more action.