PDA

View Full Version : Why you can't be good at this game

RexXZ347
09-27-2018, 01:12 AM
This game's balances and issues have been on a long time that the devs ignored. Yes, they ignored it because if they do correct the issues they could have reworked every low tier characters. But what do we get every season? New outfits, cosmetics, effects, new effin characters that spams unblockables. What about the old characters? They just sit there. **** em let them be to how weak they are. Ubisoft clearly, doesn't care about this game, they don't listen to the FH community. It's ok if it takes a long time but ALL the weak characters are reworked in just one season. But no, it's been more than a year and still no results. I'm tired of hearing from ubisoft in this forum saying "we are aware of the balance of the original cast and that's something we are looking at". Yep, they just literally look at it only. Copy the sentence and just paste it when someone ask for a balance in this forum. Why does it takes so loong ubisoft? We don't need new outfits, we don't need new effects, we don't need new characters that can spam unblockables yet. WE NEED BALANCE FIRST!. Fixed the issues. If the game is fixed and balanced you will attract players back and new players alike. No need to invest on new factions and new cosmetics. That's your mistake that i'm telling. Streamers that you give free access to this game are already being frustrated at your game who publicly give straight up true opinions about your game. I have already quitted this game about 2 weeks ago. It's not fun anymore. Just tell me when the game is already balanced. And now, let me show you guys how broken this game is. Enjoy and try not to be frustrated by this video.

https://youtu.be/-ZOBx_ajrt0

FangedSamurai
09-27-2018, 03:14 AM
I just posted on another balance issue thread lol and another pops up. The game is never going to get the balance it desperately needs for a long time. That is a fact. I hate to sound negative but someone has to say it. Ubisoft always does this. They release a game still in the beta phase of development and try to sell it as a finish product only to actually finish development of the game a year or two after release. This is a known fact (it should be if it isn't). Ubisoft just want people money and that's it. If they cared about the community the issues we have would've been address. Now I'm a Nobushi main. All I play is her. I got over the fact her attacks are as slow as molasses. I still have fun playing her but the one thing I won't do is spend money on the game (I got the game when it became free). I am I going to buy the new dlc? Hell no. Why would I when the dev wont listen to the community. That's the problem, imo, if people stop buying steel pack and don't purchase the dlc then maybe just maybe 1 of 2 things will happen. 1. They actually get a pair of ears and listen to what we have to say or 2. they shut down the game.

Edit I should say I don't want anyone getting the idea of me hating ubisoft. In fact I love ubisoft but that won't stop me from criticizing them when they messed up. The funny part is I actually wanted to work at ubisoft once I finish college (attending full sail university atm) but they way they are now I rather go indie. I don't want to put unfinished games out on the market.

YuBiShiGouShi
09-27-2018, 05:22 AM
This game other problem is the lame *** Defensive meta or turtle meta because it's easier to be defensive than it is to be aggressive. It's most annoying thing. It's one of the many reason players left this crappy game. Red Dead 2, CoD, Battlefield and Anthem will soon have this game dead. I find it hilarious that they're releasing the new content with the biggest games this generation of gaming coming out as well. I can't wait to sit back and laugh this game's sells next month.

GayForShugoki
09-27-2018, 08:30 AM
This game other problem is the lame *** Defensive meta or turtle meta because it's easier to be defensive than it is to be aggressive. It's most annoying thing. It's one of the many reason players left this crappy game. Red Dead 2, CoD, Battlefield and Anthem will soon have this game dead. I find it hilarious that they're releasing the new content with the biggest games this generation of gaming coming out as well. I can't wait to sit back and laugh this game's sells next month.

I don't understand the point of this post. Red Dead Redemption 2, Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Anthem are all different genres to For Honor and saying that those games will 'kill' the game is silly. You also find it amusing that a game developer is pushing out updates? I guess you prefer the approach of one new, rehashed game each year such as Call of Duty and Battlefield.