PDA

View Full Version : Help - Joystick and force feedback

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Here is my problem:

When i play with force feedback OFF i get resistance with my joystick during turns. But when i play force feedback ON, i get no resistance at all during turns, but i get the vibrations during shooting and landing.

Is there a way to get the the OFF and ON features together??? It seems to be a bug, or maybe i need to fix something!?

thanks for your help

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 12:37 AM
Here is my problem:

When i play with force feedback OFF i get resistance with my joystick during turns. But when i play force feedback ON, i get no resistance at all during turns, but i get the vibrations during shooting and landing.

Is there a way to get the the OFF and ON features together??? It seems to be a bug, or maybe i need to fix something!?

thanks for your help

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 01:56 AM
Hi pilot !

What kind is your joystick ? Please gimme some information about the systen you run and driver that you using for your joystick.

Brazil Salute !!!

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 02:21 AM
My Joystick is a Wingman Strike Force 3D, latest drivers. My dxdiag is all fine.

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 03:05 AM
I'm sory .....mine is a Microsoft FF2 works fine with the windows suplied driver.Have you tryed to get your joystick working with the windows driver ? Or at the control panel is your joystick recognized and showing up OK?

Whe'll get the job done ! [some how..]

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 04:10 AM
My joystick is working fine (recognized in control panel and everything) i got the latest drivers (4.25 i think).

When i mention Force Feedback ON/OFF i'm refering to the switch option in FB. I didn't play IL2 the original for a long time. But i'm pretty sure my joystick was working the way it should be. it's not the case with FB...

All i want is to get the vibrations and resistance at the same time. Maybe that's bad programmation, in the FB code they should copy/paste the code from the OFF option and ADD it to the ON option and i'm pretty sure my problem would be resolve.

XyZspineZyX
06-26-2003, 02:04 AM
Hi Eric !

Sorry i can't help you /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif . When it get's to a program change
there is nothing i can do.....just an idiotic conputer beginner here !
Hope you get your joystick matter solved .

Saudations fron Brazil !!!