PDA

View Full Version : does pf have voice comm in mult and is the movement of the head modelled

raaaid
09-27-2004, 01:44 PM
it would be cool hear your foe swearing as he goes down and for the model of the head movement i really expect they have add it since it was missing in il2 i remember janes WWII having this feature

raaaid
09-27-2004, 01:44 PM
it would be cool hear your foe swearing as he goes down and for the model of the head movement i really expect they have add it since it was missing in il2 i remember janes WWII having this feature

Chuck_Older
09-27-2004, 02:43 PM
Since PF is going to be able to be an add-on for FB, it is my understanding that you will get the game engine you already have in FB.

I do not recall the head as being modelled in terms of movement in Jane's WWII Fighters. Rather, the way I recall it, the seat could be adjusted up down, left, right, and forward and back, in increments. Not really the same thing as being able to change your perspective for say, looking around cockpit bracing as having head movement modelled.

VW-IceFire
09-27-2004, 03:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by raaaid:
it would be cool hear your foe swearing as he goes down and for the model of the head movement i really expect they have add it since it was missing in il2 i remember janes WWII having this feature <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
First bit isn't really very realistic.