PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed on for Honor?

SeleucusIII
09-25-2018, 08:25 PM
Could you add an assassin's creed assassin hero for For Honor? I think it would be very fun to play and easy to add (considering you almost have everything already done).
Just saying you know.

DefiledDragon
09-25-2018, 08:44 PM
Peacekeeper?

chukblok
09-26-2018, 10:25 AM
yes we have PK. please no more. We need more vanguard and heavy types. not more ninjas and spam assassins.

CptMatsumaru
09-26-2018, 10:42 AM
i want Valk as Spartan or greek warrior. like the movie Troja (achilles)

bhitrock
09-26-2018, 12:00 PM
I guess you mean Troy (the english title is this one..). It's true that the game doesn't need more assassins, and personally I think that (as chukblok said) to balance things out they should add one more heavy for every faction. Still, probably the next two heroes they'll add will be a hybrid and an assassin for the chinese faction.
Also, I have no idea what this hero would look like, but if he has hidden blades, he surely will be a light spammer. And people don't like light spammers. Actually, they could make him an assassin-hybrid who also uses a rapier or something similar, and he would finally be that "musketeer-hero" people always ask for. But anyway, the next heroes will almost surely be 2 chinese heroes and then a heavy one for each faction. So, It could be, but not anytime soon.

FinnOfTheHorde
09-26-2018, 02:03 PM
Simple solution: Ezio/Altair/any other assassins outfit/armor/gear for peacekeeper.